Rand Paul grows a spine! Says Bolton is an automatic NO!

The Kentucky Republican, who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, could stop the hawkish former ambassador to the United Nations from getting out of committee if there is unanimous Democratic resistance. The committee is narrowly divided among 10 Republicans and nine Democrats, and Paul said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that he’s an “automatic no on Bolton.”

“John Bolton doesn’t get it. He still believes in regime change. He’s still a big cheerleader for the Iraq War,” Paul said. “John Bolton is so far out of it and has such a naive understanding of the world.”

I knew I liked Rand Paul for a reason. I have the same opinion of John Bolton

Rand Paul threatens to block Bolton nomination

YES! Love it! That only leaves GOP with 51 votes for Bolton.....yikes! Lets hope we can block that piece of shit!

Sen. Rand Paul: I'm an 'Automatic No' on John Bolton

Concur .

Neocon Thug John Bolton

We all agree! Bolton is dangerous to be the close to the SOS....He is also NO WHERE NEAR Trumps foreign policy.

Rand Paul threatens to block Bolton nomination

YES! Love it! That only leaves GOP with 51 votes for Bolton.....yikes! Lets hope we can block that piece of shit!

Sen. Rand Paul: I'm an 'Automatic No' on John Bolton

Concur .

Neocon Thug John Bolton

We all agree! Bolton is dangerous to be the close to the SOS....He is also NO WHERE NEAR Trumps foreign policy.
We hope he is no where near Trumps foreign policy.

Bolton and the other neo-cons need to be kept far away from the State Department.

Three GOP and 48 Dems can make that happen.

Forum List

Back