I did not know this about the CIA--explains a lot

Interesting. If this is truth.

This guy is really hard to take seriously the way he is dressed and the way he acts. I always find his information entertaining and informative, though I never go seek him out anymore than I go to Rense or David Icke. He just doesn't seem trust worthy.

I can say that I have heard that he CIA is run by Jesuits with Zionists insiders. Jesuits are known as crypto-Jews.

The reason this is interesting is, the Orthedox Church has closer ties to Rome than any other Christian Church on the planet. If you are a Roman Catholic and in an area where no Roman church is located, you are, by canon law, allowed to take communinon in an Orthodox church.

So. . . if the CIA is run by the Crypto Jews, (of which Jones and his family are members, as well as Obama and the Bush clan) then this video doesn't make alot of sense. . . unless it is disinfo or misinfo.

CIA veteran, E. Howard Hunt (Former CIA acting station chief in Mexico), stated during a television interview, “We always said in an admiring way, that the Jesuits have formed the greatest intelligence service in the world, always have.”

• Banned
I can say that I have heard that he CIA is run by Jesuits with Zionists insiders. Jesuits are known as crypto-Jews.

The reason this is interesting is, the Orthedox Church has closer ties to Rome than any other Christian Church on the planet. If you are a Roman Catholic and in an area where no Roman church is located, you are, by canon law, allowed to take communinon in an Orthodox church.

So. . . if the CIA is run by the Crypto Jews, (of which Jones and his family are members, as well as Obama and the Bush clan) then this video doesn't make alot of sense. . . unless it is disinfo or misinfo.

CIA veteran, E. Howard Hunt (Former CIA acting station chief in Mexico), stated during a television interview, “We always said in an admiring way, that the Jesuits have formed the greatest intelligence service in the world, always have.”

I don't know about Crypto-Jews. The anti-Russian connection between Treasury and the CIA is interesting. Jews hate Putin. I noticed that in the 1990s. And some seem willing to go to any lengths...

I don't know about Crypto-Jews. The anti-Russian connection between Treasury and the CIA is interesting. Jews hate Putin. I noticed that in the 1990s. And some seem willing to go to any lengths...

Aaah who knows maybe there is. I always wondered why the US treasury initially refused to repatriate the 1500 tons of gold which Germany has on deposit with the US treasury. It took a whole year in 2013 just to ship a mere 5 tons from the US to Germany and in 2014 the US treasury was able to ship only 85 tons from it's vaults in New York. So why are they (the US treasury) stalling? Maybe it's because they don't have the amount of gold they claim to have. Had the 911 attacks not happened then Germany would have no motive to repatriate 1500 tons of gold bullion from the US because the only reason why all that gold is in the US instead of Germany was that the CIA convinced the German treasury that Russia might invade Germany and seize their gold. After who knows what went up in smoke and as rubble in the 911 aftermath any banker would have second thoughts how secure their deposits and certificates are in New York. Hey I`m not making this up:
Gold repatriation - Wikipedia
In January 2013, the German central bank (Deutsche Bundesbank) announced plans to repatriate 300 tonnes of its 1,500 tons of gold from the US.....
The gold in the U.S. was earned by West Germany through trade surpluses in the 1950s and 1960s and was never moved out of the United States due to fear of invasion by the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back