Rand Paul detained by TSA

I've gone through security pats at almost every concert I've EVER been to.
Yeah, but you like that Rap crap, with all the gangsters packing heat.
4-poke2.gif

I doubt there are patdowns at Miley Cyrus concerts. ;)

You're wrong. Hard rock is my favorite kind of music.

Thats what ASSUMptions asre for though!!~
I thought you were a rapper.

whatever...if it does not stop here it will be trains ,buses,events, random check stops

I've gone through security pats at almost every concert I've EVER been to.
Yeah, but you like that Rap crap, with all the gangsters packing heat.
4-poke2.gif

I doubt there are patdowns at Miley Cyrus concerts. ;)

That's true. Our local venue has classical and rock concerts. On the classical night you can walk in with a bottle of wine and peacefully watch the concert. On a rock night the place is like a prison camp.

it's an immigration check-point. They've been around since before you were born. Welcome to the age of information.

got a link for that ?

I don't remember Nazis being that polite

Nazi Germany was a often a very polite place for many you have been watching to many movies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQXxhRL3k&feature=related]The Glory of Nazi Germany - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsGLN5RHcQw]Happy Shining Smiling Nazis - YouTube[/ame]

Rand is a a true patriot like Rosa Parks was refusing to go to the back of the bus because she was black.He is standing up to big brother government invading our rights.

Oh this is about to be an outstandingly messy year for the TSA. God help them if his dad gets elected or made VP. Regardless, this STINKS of union thuggery and bureaucracy run amok.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's the TSA's fault he set off the scanner.

More likely that RuPaul did it himself, to get his father's supporters cranked up and out voting in the upcoming primaries.

Rand is a a true patriot like Rosa Parks was refusing to go to the back of the bus because she was black.He is standing up to big brother government invading our rights.

Rosa Parks would have had nothing to do with Rand Paul

Rand believes that buses should be able to segregate if they choose to. It is a keystone of his libertarian property rights

Oh this is about to be an outstandingly messy year for the TSA. God help them if his dad gets elected or made VP. Regardless, this STINKS of union thuggery and bureaucracy run amok.

More likely that RuPaul did it himself, to get his father's supporters cranked up and out voting in the upcoming primaries.
Hoping for a Plessy v. Ferguson type of result? I know you're not wanting a Rosa Parks result.

Perhaps....but regardless, the rules apply to everyone...and until the rules are changed they should continue to apply to everyone.

I wonder how Mr. Paul would have felt if a man in muslim garb rang off the detector bell and the man refused a patdown and the TSA let him through anyway.....

Civil disobedience is a way to change bad rules. Hopefully everyone refuses to submit to TSA nonsense.

Rand Paul wants to abolish the TSA, so what do you think?

The TSA has kept our airways safe for ten years

Rand Paul is just soft on terrorism

Meanwhile people are still getting on board airplanes with guns.

Civil disobedience is a way to change bad rules. Hopefully everyone refuses to submit to TSA nonsense.

Rand Paul wants to abolish the TSA, so what do you think?

Because human error is always alive and well - which doesn't mean precautions are moot.

He's trying to prove a point, I get it. I agree with him, but he's a US senator, not a freakin activist. He's an embarrassment.

We have a Senator that has principles and is willing to stand behind them and you call him an embarrassment? I would say the rest of them are an embarrassment for allowing this erosion of our freedoms to continue. I guess thats just me though.

:lol::cuckoo: Al Sharpton had principles too.

Let him try and change the law through legislation like he was voted in to do, not get arrested like some hippie OWS punk.

Yeah Rav, because we aren't highly motivated enough already to where we'll switch party affiliations just to be able to vote for him, go out in fucking blizzards on a primary day, etc. We NEEDED this! :rolleyes:

The TSA didn't kill Bin Laden. The TSA is for the American People. It's prisoner training.

The Paul's would not have killed him at all

Why should he have been killed? I don't see how bin-Laden couldn't have been more valuable alive.
Exactly!

bin Laden was silenced -- for essentially the same reason as Timothy McVeigh's execution took place in strikingly record time. Government didn't want either of these villains talking about their respective motivations.

There is no way to justify either the Murrah Federal Building bombing or the 9/11 attack, but there were reasons for both actions. Reasons government does not want publicized.

How many would get on using Rand Paul's screening?

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

Prior to 1965 Americans were permitted to exercise their absolute right to defend their lives and could fly bearing firearms. There was NEVER a fucking incident !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum List

Back