Rand Paul Calls Out Stephanapo—whatever On Journalism

Paul's relationship with the truth is like every other Republican's relationship.

Some bastard child they only talk about in private.

That is why there is a term for when Republicans screw up in public.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
I'm a very good judge of character and Rand Paul is
a truthful person. The last Senator with his balls was Russ Feingold -- the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act.
Bull on both counts.

If Paul were being honest he'd say:
"Honestly, we've got to do something to keep these Democrats from voting or Republicans are going to go the way of the Whigs.
Seriously, we've lost Virginia and Georgia, North Carolina and Florida are next and then Texas.
At that point any hope of a majority in either house or the presidency will be gone forever."

If he were being honest.

And, in truth, you most likely know this too. So your excusing his dishonesty shows your own.
He was being honest. This election was obviously corrupted and the lack of curiosity by democrats bears this out.

He is incapable of being honest.
Admit that Biden won and won fairly or admit that every Republican who won election cheated.
It really is that simple.
Biden cheated. Thief in Chief.
President *

Proof?
I mean other than "because Trump said so!"

C'mon, now how could you not believe a guy who told us how the Bronx was a very wonderful place in Germany, that "thousands and thousands were dancing on rooftops", that the 18th century continental army took over the airports, that the sounds of a windmill cause cancer, that he 'never' went bankrupt, that would means wouldn't, and who paints his own face orange and prints fake magazines so he can frame his own picture? Gee Wally I sure can't think of a more trustworthy track record than that.

Paul's relationship with the truth is like every other Republican's relationship.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
a truthful person. The last Senator with his balls was Russ Feingold -- the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act.
Bull on both counts.

"Honestly, we've got to do something to keep these Democrats from voting or Republicans are going to go the way of the Whigs.
Seriously, we've lost Virginia and Georgia, North Carolina and Florida are next and then Texas.
At that point any hope of a majority in either house or the presidency will be gone forever."

If he were being honest.

And, in truth, you most likely know this too. So your excusing his dishonesty shows your own.
He was being honest. This election was obviously corrupted and the lack of curiosity by democrats bears this out.

Admit that Biden won and won fairly or admit that every Republican who won election cheated.
President *

Proof?
The conspicuousness of the results. The dismissal of investigation by judges and intimidated officials.
An honest winner would want a complete audit of this election.

By refusing to admit that Biden won and that the election was not tainted by corruption or fraud.

Not to worry though. Trump's trial is coming up and I'm hoping that people like Paul, Hawley, Cruz and those congressmen are called to testify on their public statements and to backup those public statements. At that point they can admit the truth or be charged for perjury.

Either way the truth wins.
The truth only wins when the left stops pretending Biden's presidency wasn't gifted to him by
the forces that he answers to.
Won't you'll feel better when you can stop lying?

Not to worry though. Trump's trial is coming up and I'm hoping that people like Paul, Hawley, Cruz and those congressmen are called to testify on their public statements and to backup those public statements. At that point they can admit the truth or be charged for perjury.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
And, once again you demonstrate your ginormously small intellect.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?
The conspicuousness of the results. The dismissal of investigation by judges and intimidated officials.
You want to audit? audit away.

But, as discussed elsewhere, you WON'T get to pick you own auditors and we all know that an honest audit will only prove what we all already know...

Joe Biden won presidency in what Trump himself called a landslide.
Joe Biden is the President of the US.
AND
Republicans are wasting taxpayer money continuing their attempts to foist this "fraud" lie on the American people.

Nobody expects Stephonopolis to be fair and balanced since he was a ranking member of the Clinton administration. Why does it come as a surprise that his journalistic standards are criticized?

By refusing to admit that Biden won and that the election was not tainted by corruption or fraud.

The truth only wins when the left stops pretending Biden's presidency wasn't gifted to him by
the forces that he answers to.
Won't you'll feel better when you can stop lying?
You mean the voters?

No one on the left, particularly Biden, is forgetting that the voters made biden president.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

But, as discussed elsewhere, you WON'T get to pick you own auditors and we all know that an honest audit will only prove what we all already know...

AND
Republicans are wasting taxpayer money continuing their attempts to foist this "fraud" lie on the American people.
Biden and co. stole this election. Maybe a recall is in order. Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall. Walker won that, too.
Biden would lose again because the fix wouldn’t be allowed this time.

Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall.
Mmm, no. Any damage was incidental to the heady use of the Capitol by the large number of people. It was basically accelerated wear and tear.

It’s not like they were beating down doors and smashing windows.

Paul seems to be pissed that a journalist is calling his bullshit.

Paul seems to think a journalist is a brainless repeater. That’s not true and never has been, but someone with an intent to convey the big lie might want it to be that way.

The best way I’ve seen it explained is that if that one person says it’s raining and one person says it’s sunny, it’s not a journalists job to repeat both statements, it’s their job to go outside and figure it out.

You mean the voters?

No one on the left, particularly Biden, is forgetting that the voters made biden president.
You're such a believable dumb shit. Four or five Secretaries of State (like in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania),
Dominion vote changing machines and select crooks in robes are what put Biden in office, principally.

Which are you? Dishonest? Stupid? Or both?

Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall.
Mmm, no. Any damage was incidental to the heady use of the Capitol by the large number of people. It was basically accelerated wear and tear.

No, they vandalized. But I’m not trying to justify one bad action over another as you are.
I’m trying to draw a consistency and honesty in the reaction.
Recall Biden.

No, they vandalized. But I’m not trying to justify one bad action over another as you are.
Recall Biden.
You’re wrong. Flat wrong. You don’t get to distort history to suit your purposes.

Recall Biden.
You’re wrong. Flat wrong. You don’t get to distort history to suit your purposes.

The first paragraph of your propaganda piece illustrates the dishonesty and double standards of the left...
Some Wisconsin Republicans have compared Wednesday's rampage in Washington, D.C. — when a mob of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, driving lawmakers from the House and Senate floor as they smashed windows, ransacked offices and clashed with officers — to the 2011 Act 10 protests in Madison over then-Gov. Scott Walker's measure to all but end collective bargaining for most of Wisconsin's public workers
Rampage vs protest. Sounds like Kommie the Ho’ talking.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Biden and co. stole this election. Maybe a recall is in order. Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall. Walker won that, too.
Yeah...

You might want to visit a place I like to call reality.

Literally you entire post is a Trump induced fantasy.

You mean the voters?

You're such a believable dumb shit. Four or five Secretaries of State (like in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania),
Dominion vote changing machines and select crooks in robes are what put Biden in office, principally.

Which are you? Dishonest? Stupid? Or both?
Well, since you're obviously an expert maybe you in your brilliance can answer one simple question.

"Dominion vote changing machines ..." YOUR QUOTE

So, if the Dominion machines were "vote changing" then how is it that in Georgia the HAND RECOUNT agreed with the MACHINE RECOUNT which agreed with the ORIGINAL COUNT?

Surely an expert like yourself can answer that simple question.

I'll give you a few moments to check with your handlers on this one.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

You might want to visit a place I like to call reality.

Literally you entire post is a Trump induced fantasy.
Did Wuhan virus prevent Biden supporters from demonstrating their alleged enthusiasm? There were way, way more trump signs on display around the country than there were Biden signs.

Paul explains journalism to an ABC democrat propagandist...

Paul is making a completely dishonest argument by changing what Stephanopolous says. That's a strawman. And Stephanopolous calls him on it, over and over.

Watch the video.

He's also trying to snowjob the issue with this malarkey about cases not having standing and if they were looked at, they'd find.... whatever. If you don't have standing, you're not qualified to make the argument. For example Texas has no standing to tell Pennsylvania how to run its own elections. It ain't rocket surgery. Therefore whatever Texas thinks Pennsylvania did -------- IS IRRELEVANT.

Wrong. The SCOTUS has the supreme duty to hear and consider disputes between states. They had an obligation to hear the evidence, and the folded...

Forum List

Back