Rally Around Trump

It is time for all GOP voters to rally around Donald Trump. He has the policies that will be effective for our country and is also a peace candidate. I plan on supporting him in 2024.

Effective how?

A "peace candidate"? I mean, most of the country didn't want him in 2020, and half the Republican Party hates him.

yea i never knew how they figured that out.....i remember many people hating the cowboys at the same time....
They kind of are America’s team because so many love AND hate them the most. I may hate them but I watch every game. Unless it’s obvious they’re going to win then I change the channel.

Every other team I like. Is it Jerry Jones? Is it those 3 Superbowls when I was younger? Probably. I rooted so hard against them those three years and they won every time really left a bad taste in my mouth. Lol

They kind of are America’s team because so many love AND hate them the most. I may hate them but I watch every game. Unless it’s obvious they’re going to win then I change the channel.

Every other team I like. Is it Jerry Jones? Is it those 3 Superbowls when I was younger? Probably. I rooted so hard against them those three years and they won every time really left a bad taste in my mouth. Lol
they had a good team and a great coach back then....

He is the most popular candidate among GOP voters.

DeSantis Warns GOP Will Lose In 2024 If Election Focuses On Trump’s Legal Woes​

“We’re going to lose if voters are making a decision based on that," the Florida governor and 2024 rival said at a CNN town hall.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, the election will revolve around all these legal issues — his trials, perhaps convictions if he goes to trial and loses there, and about things like Jan. 6,” DeSantis, a 2024 rival, said during a CNN town hall.

“We’re going to lose if that’s the decision voters are making based on that. We don’t want it to be a referendum on those issues,” he added.

He has been sued in New York and indicted in Georgia, Florida, New York and Washington. The charges against him include allegations that he plotted to reverse Georgia’s 2020 election results, that he was involved in a hush-money scheme ahead of his 2016 election, that he mishandled classified documents and obstructed federal authorities’ efforts to recover them, and that he fraudulently inflated his business assets by billions.

This upcoming election should be focused on things like the economy, crime, and the U.S.-Mexico border and not Trump’s litany of legal issues, DeSantis said.

Of course you can. But, you don't let Trump question elections while you're perfectly fine with Democrats questioning elections, as they have for decades. No one ever gets charged for it though, other than Trump.

It's perfectly fine with me if Trump wants to question elections. It's his interfering with the process that makes me hate him more than... well, anything.

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine with me if Trump wants question elections. It's his interfering with the process that makes me hate him more than... well, anything.
What did he do to interfere? Jan 6th was all about trying to exploit a vaguely written law, which was so vaguely written that Congress actually rewrote it, proving that it could LEGALLY be exploited. He then called the secretary of state in Georgia, asking him to find votes. There is nothing illegal about asking to find votes. Trump never asked him to do anything illegal, just see if he could find votes. Democrats find votes all the time whenever an election is close.

What did he do to interfere? Jan 6th was all about trying to exploit a vaguely written law, which was so vaguely written that Congress actually rewrote it, proving that it could LEGALLY be exploited. He then called the secretary of state in Georgia, asking him to find votes. There is nothing illegal about asking to find votes. Trump never asked him to do anything illegal, just see if he could find votes. Democrats find votes all the time whenever an election is close.
VP Michael Pence didn't find that law to be vaguely written. He said "I have a job to do."

Blaster you are spot on.

Time to rally the GOP to get behind Trump

In fact, it’s time for honest Democratics to get the fuck away from evil vermin such as Biden and Harris and Pelousy and Schumer and Schiff and Newscum.
Trump didn't win Iowa in 2016, Cruz did.

The People want Trump

I have some issues w/ him but I just don't think there's anyone better to lead our nation... and he got robbed of the chance last time by criminals

Trump didn't win Iowa in 2016, Cruz did.
True. He won one net delegate over Trump that year.
The People want Trump
The rational ones do. 👍
I have some issues w/ him but I just don't think there's anyone better to lead our nation... and he got robbed of the chance last time by criminals
He will be a one-termer, this time. So he better jump out of the gate hard and fast the day after his reinauguration.

He is the most popular candidate among GOP voters.

He is. But he's also very divisive. 40% will love him, and how many will hate him?

Some Republicans will vote for him because they'll be voting AGAINST Biden and the Democrats, not for Trump. Others will vote Trump in the primaries because they think he's the best chance because they know who he is.

True. He won one net delegate over Trump that year.

The rational ones do. 👍

He will be a one-termer, this time. So he better jump out of the gate hard and fast the day after his reinauguration.
Yes, I hope he does. he obviously won't have anything to lose by going for it.. America's agenda (sane America, that is).

He won't have that re-election issue hanging over his head.. just another GREAT reason to vote for HIM. He's already proven himself.

:)

Forum List

Back