Rainbow flag gets burned, police launch hate crime investigation

Of course it's outside the mayors house so it's a big deal. The mayor must be a queer.

Rainbow flag burning, and Koran burning should be encouraged. Let the queers and the Pedophile prophet followers know we reject their warped ideologies.

Rainbow flag burning, and Koran burning should be encouraged. Let the queers and the Pedophile prophet followers know we reject their warped ideologies.
Not when that rainbow flag was not their property to burn. If they had bought a flag or koran and burned it yes but to destroy something that doesn't belong to them it becomes a criminal act which just garnishes support for their victim-hood status which they (the deviants and their supporters) have already exploited..

Last edited:
Flag burning is stupid, I didn't read the link but if they burned a flag that was on someone's property that was wrong. We fly the American flag and the Gadsden under it, if someone burned them there will be hell to pay

Burning the rainbow flag is freedom of speech, much like burning the US flag is.

Let's assume for a moment it was someone else's flag. IF someone did this and burned someone else's american flag, would they be charged with a hate crime? no.

Let's assume for a moment it was someone else's flag. IF someone did this and burned someone else's american flag, would they be charged with a hate crime? no.

I watched the video the flag was on the mayor's property, it was wrong to burn it. That's destruction of private property and criminal

Burning the rainbow flag is freedom of speech, much like burning the US flag is.

Not when it's someone else's property, then it can become vandalism or possibly arson.

Of course. If the people who burned the flag didn't own it then it's destruction of property and they should be forced to compensate the flag owners. But I'm not buying hate speech.

Not when it's someone else's property, then it can become vandalism or possibly arson.

Of course. If the people who burned the flag didn't own it then it's destruction of property and they should be forced to compensate the flag owners. But I'm not buying hate speech.

Yeah, me either. Pay restitution or 30 days in jail.

Forum List

Back