Rainbow flag gets burned, police launch hate crime investigation

Rainbow flag burning, and Koran burning should be encouraged. Let the queers and the Pedophile prophet followers know we reject their warped ideologies.
It shouldn't matter what you're burning (as long as you're not using it to commit arson), it's all protected by the first amendment if any of it is. I find burning the American flag offensive and hateful.

Let's assume for a moment it was someone else's flag. IF someone did this and burned someone else's american flag, would they be charged with a hate crime? no.

I watched the video the flag was on the mayor's property, it was wrong to burn it. That's destruction of private party and criminal
And the mayor she is playing it to the hilt.

She's not even gay LOL.
But she's an elected official in gay-ville. If she wants to keep her office, she has to pander to the "majority" of her constituency. Which brings me to my second point: if anyone not gay fails to support the gay agenda, they have shown that the gay community is quite capable of committing violence against their "enemies". Either way, people are living in fear of retribution by gays if they don't toe the line.

Burning the rainbow flag is freedom of speech, much like burning the US flag is.

Not when it's someone else's property, then it can become vandalism or possibly arson.

Of course. If the people who burned the flag didn't own it then it's destruction of property and they should be forced to compensate the flag owners. But I'm not buying hate speech.
You know...they would have to prove that charge in a court of law, right?

If this had been a US flag, they'd be talking about his this is a first amendment right. So it's okay to burn the US flag, but a rainbow flag is a hate crime if you b urn it?

I think liberals need to stop with their double standards

Pride flag burned, police launch hate crime investigation

Pathetic, all these gays are doing are creating a hatred towards them that tech. really wasn't there before.
People never really hated gays for the most part, they are hating this Obama bs of forced acceptance, teaching our kids to be fkn gay, or being a tranny etc.

These a holes are creating thier own hatred, just like the Democratic idiots are creating their own race and ppl are stepping away from wanting to be any part of these clipped pos.

If this had been a US flag, they'd be talking about his this is a first amendment right. So it's okay to burn the US flag, but a rainbow flag is a hate crime if you b urn it?

Pathetic, all these gays are doing are creating a hatred towards them that tech. really wasn't there before.
People never really hated gays for the most part, they are hating this Obama bs of forced acceptance, teaching our kids to be fkn gay, or being a tranny etc.

These a holes are creating thier own hatred, just like the Democratic idiots are creating their own race and ppl are stepping away from wanting to be any part of these clipped pos.
I love it....a rainbow flag gets burned and you rag on about the gays as if it were their fault.

I love it....a rainbow flag gets burned and you rag on about the gays as if it were their fault.

Mindwars hates anyone that wishes to live differently from her. She is a raving idiot.

Yes, it is OK to burn an American as a political statement, e.g. in opposition to American politicians going to war in Iraq.
Burning a rainbow flag is different because the message is one of hate against fellow citizens because of their sexual orientation.

Mindwars hates anyone that wishes to live differently from her. She is a raving idiot.

Nawww you just see yourself that way that' why most gays are considered to have mental illness issues stated by HARVARD.

upload_2017-6-9_17-4-38.png

Brooklyn Now Has Gender-Neutral Craft Beer

Yes, it is OK to burn an American as a political statement, e.g. in opposition to American politicians going to war in Iraq.
Burning a rainbow flag is different because the message is one of hate against fellow citizens because of their sexual orientation.
Wrong as usual, if you can burn MY flag I can burn YOURS.

Wrong as usual, if you can burn MY flag I can burn YOURS.
You have the right to burn the European Union flag. That will not hurt us.

Forum List

Back