Radio...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
The state of radio has gone to absolute shit, in my wildly humble opinion.

I had to go out to Tallahassee yesterday for a couple of meetings. As I was driving out there, I was listening to a local conservative leaning station. The Sean Hannity Show was just beginning.

Literally within 60 seconds he was bitching about the "dirty dossier" that he was whining about six years ago. I had to turn it off. He has literally been whining about that every single day he's been on the air since that all took place. I think the only time he may have given it a rest is when Limbaugh died. It's the same tired shit, day in and day out.

Driving home last night, I was listening to WSFU, which is the NPR station in Tallahassee. It became very evident, very quickly, that if you're not a member of the LGBTLMNOP community or a person of color, they have zero programming that could possibly interest you, at least during the week. Some of their shows on the weekends aren't bad.

One of my gigs after the military was as part of an FM "morning drive" team in San Diego. We wanted to entertain everyone, not just a sliver of society. It just makes me wonder: What the fuck happened to decent radio programming?

Last edited:

I had to go out to Tallahassee yesterday for a couple of meetings. As I was driving out there, I was listening to a local conservative leaning station. The Sean Hannity Show was just beginning.

Literally within 60 seconds he was bitching about the "dirty dossier" that he was whining about six years ago. I had to turn it off. He has literally been whining about that every single day he's been on the air since that all took place. I think the only time he may have given it a rest is when Limbaugh died. It's the same tired shit, day in and day out.

Driving home last night, I was listening to WSFU, which is the NPR station in Tallahassee. It became very evident, very quickly, that if you're not a member of the LGBTLMNOP community or a person of color, they have zero programming that could possibly interest you, at least during the week. Some of their shows on the weekends aren't bad.

One of my gigs after the military was as part of an FM "morning drive" team in San Diego. We wanted to entertain everyone, not just a sliver of society. It just makes me wonder: What the fuck happened to decent radio programming?

I pretty much stopped listening to NPR years ago when they became nothing more than a leftist propaganda channel. As for the rest there are shows that I will listen to, The Bob and Tom show for my mornings, classical or classic rock for the mid day, and Joe Pags for the evening if I am still working in my shop.

Other than that it is a cultural wasteland.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats are still clinging to the conspiracy theory that Trump is a Russian agent. That's why.

Forum List

Back