Radio Host Defends Trump: Hillary Enabled an ‘Unindicted Rapist’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
And they go after Bill Cosby with a vengeance!

mediaite.com ^ | December 29
Over the past few days, Donald Trump said that if Hillary Clinton is going to play the "woman card," then it is fair game for him to go after Bill Clinton's controversial history as a reflection of his record with women. On America's Newsroom, Eric Shawn asked radio host Lars Larson and Fox contributor Leslie Marshall whether Trump's dig at the former president's sordid personal history was appropriate. Larson said it was because it illustrates how Hillary Clinton lies to the public. "Her husband was impeached for lying to the American public, we worry when there are enablers to those...

97d66edb9d8f4cf567045a52dde1ea1b.jpg

Hillary also enabled an unindicted mass murderer who burned 80 americans alive at waco.

So when Melania was a model and single and did nude shots what does that have to do with Trump? He's not the one posing naked. On the other hand Clinton's past is his very own past. And on record.

It has to do with the fact that she will be representative of this country as First Lady. Who needs countries making fun of the United States because of her lewd behavior?

So when Melania was a model and single and did nude shots what does that have to do with Trump? He's not the one posing naked. On the other hand Clinton's past is his very own past. And on record.

It has to do with the fact that she will be representative of this country as First Lady. Who needs countries making fun of the United States because of her lewd behavior?

I've crawled thru her biography and as far as I've read she did topless and was featured in many very classy magazine photo shoots. She was a model for crying out loud.

Compare that to whacking off into an intern's mouth in the Oval Office while your wife and child slept upstairs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

"After studying design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, Knauss worked as a model for major fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

Working with photographers including Helmut Newton, Patrick Demarchelier, and Mario Testino,Knauss subsequently appeared on the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Ocean Drive, In Style, New York Magazine, Avenue, Allure, Vanity Fair, Self, Glamour, GQ, Elle, FHM, and was featured as a bikini model in the 2000 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As a model, she was associated with several well-known modeling agencies, including Donald Trump's Trump Model Management.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ETA: She did this shoot with many other famous models for GQ semi nude. Kate Moss did it too for heavens sake.

2EA4FA5500000578-3327128-image-m-58_1448036733282.jpg

'People will always judge me': Melania Trump hits back Barbara Walters

Last edited:

If Michelle Obama had that past I can only imagine where you guys would go with that.

For me, I could care less about Trump's wife.

I've crawled thru her biography and as far as I've read she did topless and was featured in many very classy magazine photo shoots. She was a model for crying out loud.

Compare that to whacking off into an intern's mouth in the Oval Office while your wife and child slept upstairs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

"After studying design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, Knauss worked as a model for major fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

Working with photographers including Helmut Newton, Patrick Demarchelier, and Mario Testino,Knauss subsequently appeared on the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Ocean Drive, In Style, New York Magazine, Avenue, Allure, Vanity Fair, Self, Glamour, GQ, Elle, FHM, and was featured as a bikini model in the 2000 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As a model, she was associated with several well-known modeling agencies, including Donald Trump's Trump Model Management.

Boy are you clueless. Trump will be 70 soon and a 45 year old wife isn't hanging on because she adores him, she adores his money. That's a step up from prostitution as far as I'm concerned.

If Michelle Obama had that past I can only imagine where you guys would go with that.

Why you want to see some?...Sorry, I'd be banned again for that!

Boy are you clueless. Trump will be 70 soon and a 45 year old wife isn't hanging on because she adores him, she adores his money. That's a step up from prostitution as far as I'm concerned.

$200 MILLION in the Clinton Crime Family Foundation is even a STRONGER TIE for the Hildebeast, especially since she grew up as a poor BLACK GIRL!

Why you want to see some?...Sorry, I'd be banned again for that!

Funny, judging by your posts I kind of figured you were more into Donald than Marlena.

She has a son with him and they've been in love for many a year.

If you want to call that prostituting yourself well then Hillary is a bloody cheap whore who has been hanging in for money and power all these years despite the bimbo eruptions.

Forum List

Back