Radio Host Defends Trump: Hillary Enabled an ‘Unindicted Rapist’

Bring it

1510896_747946048673699_3322386052554305725_n.jpg

So when Melania was a model and single and did nude shots what does that have to do with Trump? He's not the one posing naked. On the other hand Clinton's past is his very own past. And on record.

If Michelle Obama had that past I can only imagine where you guys would go with that.

For me, I could care less about Trump's wife.

Why you want to see some?...Sorry, I'd be banned again for that!

Funny, judging by your posts I kind of figured you were more into Donald than Marlena.

Buy YOU are the one in your avatar with the OPEN MOUTH.... Advertising for dick, as usual with you liberals!

So when Melania was a model and single and did nude shots what does that have to do with Trump? He's not the one posing naked. On the other hand Clinton's past is his very own past. And on record.

If Michelle Obama had that past I can only imagine where you guys would go with that.

For me, I could care less about Trump's wife.

Why you want to see some?...Sorry, I'd be banned again for that!

Funny, judging by your posts I kind of figured you were more into Donald than Marlena.

Buy YOU are the one in your avatar with the OPEN MOUTH.... Advertising for dick, as usual with you liberals!

Dude, buy some glasses.

It has to do with the fact that she will be representative of this country as First Lady. Who needs countries making fun of the United States because of her lewd behavior?

I've crawled thru her biography and as far as I've read she did topless and was featured in many very classy magazine photo shoots. She was a model for crying out loud.

Compare that to whacking off into an intern's mouth in the Oval Office while your wife and child slept upstairs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

"After studying design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, Knauss worked as a model for major fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

Working with photographers including Helmut Newton, Patrick Demarchelier, and Mario Testino,Knauss subsequently appeared on the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Ocean Drive, In Style, New York Magazine, Avenue, Allure, Vanity Fair, Self, Glamour, GQ, Elle, FHM, and was featured as a bikini model in the 2000 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As a model, she was associated with several well-known modeling agencies, including Donald Trump's Trump Model Management.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boy are you clueless. Trump will be 70 soon and a 45 year old wife isn't hanging on because she adores him, she adores his money. That's a step up from prostitution as far as I'm concerned.

She has a son with him and they've been love for many a year.

If you want to call that prostituting yourself well then Hillary is a bloody cheap whore who has been hanging in for money and power all these years despite the bimbo eruptions.

Whatever, The Trumps won't even get past Iowa and they're though anyway.

And don't forget Trump's raping and hair-pulling that Ivana swore to under oath.

And which has been DENIED by her.... How about Blow Job's Women, let's do that again, Squaw Pussy!

Denied? She swore to it under oath and told her friends. Was she lying then - or is she lying now?

If he'd pulled her hair out that would have been evidenced by missing clumps and her personal hairdresser could have testified at the divorce trial and she would have OWNED the Donald.

Get real. They were in the middle of a divorce and she said she felt violated.

It has to do with the fact that she will be representative of this country as First Lady. Who needs countries making fun of the United States because of her lewd behavior?

I've crawled thru her biography and as far as I've read she did topless and was featured in many very classy magazine photo shoots. She was a model for crying out loud.

Compare that to whacking off into an intern's mouth in the Oval Office while your wife and child slept upstairs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

"After studying design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, Knauss worked as a model for major fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

Working with photographers including Helmut Newton, Patrick Demarchelier, and Mario Testino,Knauss subsequently appeared on the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Ocean Drive, In Style, New York Magazine, Avenue, Allure, Vanity Fair, Self, Glamour, GQ, Elle, FHM, and was featured as a bikini model in the 2000 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As a model, she was associated with several well-known modeling agencies, including Donald Trump's Trump Model Management.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boy are you clueless. Trump will be 70 soon and a 45 year old wife isn't hanging on because she adores him, she adores his money. That's a step up from prostitution as far as I'm concerned.

She has a son with him and they've been love for many a year.

If you want to call that prostituting yourself well then Hillary is a bloody cheap whore who has been hanging in for money and power all these years despite the bimbo eruptions.

Whatever, The Trumps won't even get past Iowa and they're though anyway.

He's polling just fine in Iowa. What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back