Radical Leftist, Chris Matthews wishes death upon Bill O'Reilly

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The hemorrhoid with 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth and a nose, also known as Chris Matthews, wished death upon Bill O'Reilly. Chris Matthews is a mentally ill person who is living proof of why America is where it is since deinstitutionalization began over 40 years ago. Matthews needs to be on strong meds, in a straight jacket and surrounded by 4 padded walls.

Let me be clear, in no way do I associate Matthews with being a liberal, no true liberal would ever act in this manner. There is a difference between a leftist and a liberal, and Matthews is a profoundly mentally ill radical left-wing extremist. Unfortunately in this forum, I see too many leftists, and not enough liberals. This is how the progressive mind works, anyone who disagrees with them needs to be killed.

Matthews was brought the stench of shit to The Colbert Report:

When Colbert asked why he didn't call the book Killing Tip and the Gipper, a reference to O'Reilly's best-selling series of books: Killing Lincoln, Killing Kennedy and Killing Jesus, Matthews said, "When are we going to have the book we've really been waiting for: Killing O'Reilly? When's that coming out?"

Here is the link:

Chris Matthews Jokes About 'Killing O'Reilly' on 'Colbert Report' (Video)

Last edited:
The hemorrhoid with 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth and a nose, also known as Chris Matthews, wished death upon Bill O'Reilly. Chris Matthews is a mentally ill person who is living proof of why America is where it is since deinstitutionalization began over 40 years ago. Matthews needs to be on strong meds, in a straight jacket and surrounded by 4 padded walls.

Let me be clear, in no way do I associate Matthews with being a liberal, no true liberal would ever act in this manner. There is a difference between a leftist and a liberal, and Matthews is a profoundly mentally ill radical left-wing extremist. Unfortunately in this forum, I see too many leftists, and not enough liberals. This is how the progressive mind works, anyone who disagrees with them needs to be killed.]

So you're saying Matthews is just like JoeB? Got it. Maybe they could share a padded room.

Democrats just might be starting to lose what little grasp on sanity they thought they had.

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?" - Glenn Beck

With your mindset, I'm sure you must be in complete outrage with the Beckster, and think he's a radical right wing nutcase that embraces the essence of those on the far right,..

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?" - Glenn Beck

With your mindset, I'm sure you must be in complete outrage with the Beckster, and think he's a radical right wing nutcase that embraces the essence of those on the far right,..

Dude, Beck should be institutionalized...

christhetingler02.gif

Forum List

Back