Radical Islam and Democrat Party voters are doing the exact same thing.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
We have seen ISIS and other radical Muslims burning buildings. looting, and murdering their own. Now in the inner cities we see burning buildings, looting and murdering their own.

As I have warned that if Joe Biden gets in, the rag head, camel jockey, Muslims will start their reign of terror on the US once again,(workplace violence as the brown turd Obammy called it) along side of the thugs of the Democrat Party.

As you might of not noticed, you havent heard much from the Rag Heads of late, because this President wouldnt tolerate it.

democrats-and-muslim-01.jpg

We have seen ISIS and other radical Muslims burning buildings. looting, and murdering their own. Now in the inner cities we see burning buildings, looting and murdering their own.

As I have warned that if Joe Biden gets in, the rag head, camel jockey, Muslims will start their reign of terror on the US once again,(workplace violence as the brown turd Obammy called it) along side of the thugs of the Democrat Party.

As you might of not noticed, you havent heard much from the Rag Heads of late, because this President wouldnt tolerate it.

“Black Lives Matter” is the new “Allahu Akbar”.

You have never established the truth that only Democratic Party members are rioting, looting and burning. I bet you can't prove that they vote at all or that they are registered to vote...All you can do is hurl misinformation...

You have never established the truth that only Democratic Party members are rioting, looting and burning. I bet you can't prove that they vote at all or that they are registered to vote...All you can do is hurl misinformation...
You’re free to prove any riot has been perpetrated by “the right” or Trump supporters.

You’re free to prove any riot has been perpetrated by “the right” or Trump supporters.
The right I have used and I also used that those on the left and I throw in independents and mercenaries not to mention a Klingon or two.

First you have to prove every riot is due to antifa, but you can't do that either.

First you have to prove every riot is due to antifa, but you can't do that either.
First you have to prove every riot is due to antifa,
But i was told by the liberal mayor of Seattle that it was the "summer of love"...

The total inability of the right to understand the psychology of civil unrest is not going to turn out well for anyone. We are already seeing them prolonging the chaos by thinking the answer is more authoritarianism.

Keep your head buried.
aebc84f439f05c7aec5ac6b4ce69c4c3.jpg

As I have warned that if Joe Biden gets in ...
you'll be in fear for your pathetic life - rightly so ...

1598919528088.png

being cleansed by fire will be your just reward.

View attachment 382907

You aren't God.

View attachment 382907

You aren't God.
You aren't God.
no, and wish the best of luck for the scardycat ... and you too bing.

View attachment 382907

You aren't God.
You aren't God.
You are a nutjob.

View attachment 382907

You aren't God.
You aren't God.
You are a nutjob.
You are a nutjob.
no, this is not my thread it's your buddies what you might attempt is having something relevant to say of course that's seldom on your goal but just the effort might do you some good.

View attachment 382907

You aren't God.
You aren't God.
You are a nutjob.
You are a nutjob.
no, this is not my thread it's your buddies what you might attempt is having something relevant to say of course that's seldom on your goal but just the effort might do you some good.
n-u-t-j-o-b

View attachment 382907

You do know that when the cleansing starts to happen, i am not going out peacefully?

View attachment 382907

You do know that when the cleansing starts to happen, i am not going out peacefully?
words already spoken by the idiot ...

the historic victory over evil most likely will not happen you'll have little to worry about.

Forum List

Back