Racists Are, Once Again, Trying To Overthrow A Legitimate Election

Is a conspiracy theory site the only source you have? How about NPR, New York Times, Reuters, etc, etc.

Find me one.

All the sites you listed promoted the Hunter laptop was a Russia hack conspiracy along with countless COVID conspiracies, so they are no different than the source I posted.

All the sites you listed promoted the Hunter laptop was a Russia hack conspiracy along with countless COVID conspiracies, so they are no different than the source I posted.
That is because the Hunter laptop content....was a Russian misinformation, disinformation activity.

I promoted known news agencies. I did not provide links. You decided that they said what you allege they said.

Do you not remember that AOC had her life threatened? Is it not understandable that she has kept her move and address a secret since then?

We were talking AOC, not Hunter. You brought Hunter in.

If he is proven to violate the rule then he can’t be seated.

Sorry but that isn’t stealing the election but if he is a legitimate owner or renter in the area then he should be seated.
If Democrats were so worried about this then why didn't they gripe BEFORE the election? He must have passed the rules and regulations of the election committee to be a candidate. But, I understand your bias. If Democrats break even their very own election laws then that is OK but if Republican does, that's not OK.

If it is proven he didn’t live in the area for the whole year then unfortunately he is ineligible to hold the seat.

Have to follow the rules and to say “ why didn’t they catch when he ran for office “ is not an excuse and just someone wanting to let someone cheat the system.

Oh, I really do not care who wins that damn seat because I do not live there…
Why do Democrats wait until after they lost to bring this up?

There was an allegation of him not having lived in the district for a year, as required by law.

I would wait for the results of that investigation before agreeing with you that it may have been alleged for racist reasons.

I allow the law to take its course. So should you.
He passed whatever needed to be passed in order to become a candidate.

If Democrats were so worried about this then why didn't they gripe BEFORE the election? He must have passed the rules and regulations of the election committee to be a candidate. But, I understand your bias. If Democrats break even their very own election laws then that is OK but if Republican does, that's not OK.
Dude, I ain’t Democrat and let me tell you sometimes things lip through…

Bad guessing work. We are talking about how long one must live in a district, not about "passing".
Democrats allowed him to be on the ballot. Until after they lost, then they racistly claim that he's not eligible after the fact.

More conjectures. Now about qualifications.
Cannot wait for the results of the investigation. Alas.
He qualified to be on the ballot until he won, then Democrats racistly claim he wasn't qualified. Apparently they only feel Asians should be on the ballot if they lose. If they win, then they should have never been on the ballot.

Democrats didn't have a problem with AOC not living in her district when she was 1st elected, also the election's been certified, so nothing to be done.
They attack Trump for wanting to uncertify elections after they have already been certified but Democrats seem fine with doing the very same thing themselves.

Dude, I ain’t Democrat and let me tell you sometimes things lip through…
As has been pointed out, the election has been certified. Are you now saying that it is ok to uncertify a certified election?

If he broke the rules it means he is subjected to whatever the punishment is.
But Democrats broke their very own election laws in some of the 2020 elections, blaming it on Covid. Breaking election laws is breaking election laws.

If he is proven to violate the rule then he can’t be seated.

Sorry but that isn’t stealing the election but if he is a legitimate owner or renter in the area then he should be seated.
Yes, it really is.

Same shit when they changed the election laws in PA in a manner that really was not legal. Trump team waited until after the election was over and then bitched but at that point it is to late. No restitution is available and to throw the election negates the will of the voters. If there is some sort of fraud involved, that is a different matter. If there was a process error or this was simply not noticed until now then tough shit. The election is over.

Forum List

Back