Racist White Guy Goes Off On His Black Girlfriend Over Trump & #BlackLivesMatter

I would say he's dumb for messing it up with his girl, but then I realized how treacherous she is for recording that.

Treacherous for exposing him? Why? If he is too dumb to know that if you act like an asshole you might end up being recorded, that is his problem.

Why would she stir up a shit storm against her own boyfriend? It's gross betrayal. He had a mantrum. no biggie. At least she didn't show his face.

He should be thankful that she didn't show his face......maybe he wasn't really even her boyfriend.

I don't think we should ever be grateful to someone for not fucking us over. True, she would lie aout it being her boyfriend.

When ever progressives stab me in the back,they always say I did it to myself. fuck you.

Well "Mother Goose", like or not we live an era where conversations that we assume to be private are not always private.

For all we know, she may have put him on blast for having a history of temper tantrums thar escalate to a level of being dangerous.

Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

I guess you missed the old white white guy getting his ass kicked by black thugs because he supported Trump? Stop your stupid race baiting approach, you and the fools like you are going to start something you can't finish. Why do you want to lead young people down this path? We are getting close to a time when the Race Baiters will need to be prosecuted for inciting violence...

What about it?? I denounce that type of senseless violence. However, I see you boys here defending this racist SOB.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would say he's dumb for messing it up with his girl, but then I realized how treacherous she is for recording that.

Treacherous for exposing him? Why? If he is too dumb to know that if you act like an asshole you might end up being recorded, that is his problem.

Why would she stir up a shit storm against her own boyfriend? It's gross betrayal. He had a mantrum. no biggie. At least she didn't show his face.

He should be thankful that she didn't show his face......maybe he wasn't really even her boyfriend.

I don't think we should ever be grateful to someone for not fucking us over. True, she would lie aout it being her boyfriend.

When ever progressives stab me in the back,they always say I did it to myself. fuck you.

Well "Mother Goose", like or not we live an era where conversations that we assume to be private are not always private.

For all we know, she may have put him on blast for having a history of temper tantrums thar escalate to a level of being dangerous.
Why not just leave him?

Why not just leave him?

On that I definately agree. But women in general if they feel thteatened will fight back however they can...I can't say that I blame them.

One thing we can certainly expect though is that Trumps being elected is going to bring out an ugly side of some unlike we have seen in decades.

On that I definately agree. But women in general if they feel thteatened will fight back however they can...I can't say that I blame them.

One thing we can certainly expect though is that Trumps being elected is going to bring out an ugly side of some unlike we have seen in decades.

Sure, like in the 70's when there were bed wetting libturds in the "Symbionese Liberation Army" running around robbing banks and killing people?

Too bad so many sane Americans have decided to take their own safety as a personal responsibility and carry a weapon.

So the (even uglier) side of libturdism can rear it's ugly head again, we can place a round between it's eyes.

Sure, like in the 70's when there were bed wetting libturds in the "Symbionese Liberation Army" running around robbing banks and killing people?

Too bad so many sane Americans have decided to take their own safety as a personal responsibility and carry a weapon.

So the (even uglier) side of libturdism can rear it's ugly head again, we can place a round between it's eyes.

Sure I was around in the 70's. In fact, when the SLA murdered the superintendent of schools of Oakland, my own father(RIP) took his place in that position.

So Im not certain what your point is about so called "liberals", unless you are ignorant and misinformed enough to believe that anyone who does not identify with Trumps ideology falls into that catagory.

Judging by your style of posting, you have an itchy "wannabee a cowboy" trigger finger as well as an anger issue, which is an unhealthy combination.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfga...FOOTNOTE-Before-Hearst-SLA-killed-2754621.php

This is the palooka and his victim here...

14963311_10207525976776016_7283098309762642859_n.jpg

Madison Amelia's Facebook Page

White people get awfully angry when you say anything that can be seen as supporting blacks. The guy really said that if you think Black Lives matter you should leave. White people always trying to tell someone else to leave the land they wouldnt leave

His name is Chris Minior...

14993491_10210504634869608_4290602118910708585_n.jpg

Word is, she left him after that.

Why not just leave him?
Better to expose him.

Why not just leave him?
Better to expose him.
Better=causing exponential harm to your ex lover.

The broad brush of Liberals never stops painting. Cherry pick one idiot and paint us all the same.
I posted a thread featuring a racist white guy.

How did you calculate a broad-brush painting against "us?" Who is the "us" you're referring to?
He is projecting because he is a racist that desires Black women.

"Us" is any White male that supported Trump the vast majority of whom are not Racist.

And no Asclepias you know very well I am not a Racist. And no even though I recognize there are many beautiful Black women, I do not and have never "desired" them.

The broad brush of Liberals never stops painting. Cherry pick one idiot and paint us all the same.
I posted a thread featuring a racist white guy.

How did you calculate a broad-brush painting against "us?" Who is the "us" you're referring to?
He is projecting because he is a racist that desires Black women.

. And no even though I recognize there are many beautiful Black women, I do not and have never "desired" them.

You've never lived :lmao:

I'll just go ahead and ignore your bullshit and point out that leftists have been notorious about pushing their nanny state objectives through terror and violence. If there is any threat of people exposing "an uglier side", it's handfuls of bed wetters acquiring weapons and "continuing Comrade Lenin's revolution". The occutards were destructive enough as it was without tools.

Forum List

Back