Racist Trump Toady brings race into DC Grand Jury

You're calling a liberal Jew a racist toadie?

Wow... I thought you couldn't become more disconnected from reality

http://nypost.com/2017/08/04/dershowitz-mueller-has-stacked-the-deck-against-trump/

DC is “always solidly Democratic and has an ethnic and racial composition that might be very unfavorable to the Trump Administration,’’ Dershowitz said.

Therefore if it votes to indict anyone, prosecutors will have a better chance of getting sympathetic jorors in Washington than in Alexandria, which is a “swing area, sometimes Democrat, sometimes Republican,’’ he said.

Asked by Cosby if he thinks it “kind of stacks the deck against the president,’’ Dershowitz, a former Harvard law professor, said, “Yes. Yes I do.’’

He described it as “a tactical move’’ by the prosecutor.

-----------------------------------

Some Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a judge.

NAACP issues first-ever travel advisory for a state: Missouri

You could see it coming for the last two decades with Fox and Brietbart. Republicans are racist. They just ARE.

That's right, we're racist. What color are you anyway? We need to determine where you come from and where you're going, so we can contract with the KKK. We don't want your kind. You're inferior and a detriment to a superior society.
At least you're honest. And honesty does count for something.
so when are you going to start being honest?....
His mental capacity is limited to parroting whatever he hears from the liberal media. This guy isn't capable of having a thought of his own.

It's why people started referring to him as 'rderp' before he changed his name.
i have been here 9 years and was here on his first day,you dont need to tell me about dean....

http://nypost.com/2017/08/04/dershowitz-mueller-has-stacked-the-deck-against-trump/

DC is “always solidly Democratic and has an ethnic and racial composition that might be very unfavorable to the Trump Administration,’’ Dershowitz said.

Therefore if it votes to indict anyone, prosecutors will have a better chance of getting sympathetic jorors in Washington than in Alexandria, which is a “swing area, sometimes Democrat, sometimes Republican,’’ he said.

Asked by Cosby if he thinks it “kind of stacks the deck against the president,’’ Dershowitz, a former Harvard law professor, said, “Yes. Yes I do.’’

You could see it coming for the last two decades with Fox and Brietbart. Republicans are racist. They just ARE.

That's right, we're racist. What color are you anyway? We need to determine where you come from and where you're going, so we can contract with the KKK. We don't want your kind. You're inferior and a detriment to a superior society.
At least you're honest. And honesty does count for something.

Well certainly. Anyway, what color are you anyway, and where do you live? We need to determine if you're viable.

Where is Trump in this...Dershowitz voted for hilary and is a democrat....

Innocent people who can afford good legal representation have little to fear from something like this. I take it Trump can afford good lawyers? So why the fear? Why are they using the tactics normally used in defending a crime boss? Half the reason this investigation is still going strong is that Trump is acting exactly like a guilty rich man acts.

Ask Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart...they also had good lawyers...

6fabc04c8d5add7dcec252cca28abecf--meme-maker-liberal-logic.jpg

Innocent people who can afford good legal representation have little to fear from something like this. I take it Trump can afford good lawyers? So why the fear? Why are they using the tactics normally used in defending a crime boss? Half the reason this investigation is still going strong is that Trump is acting exactly like a guilty rich man acts.

Yeah they were found guilty of their crimes. What's your point? A good lawyer is not always an automatic get-out-of-jail-free card for the rich and powerful, only sometimes.

The snowflakes keep gloating about how Mewler is going to get Trump, regardless of the facts, and they simultaneously claim he has nothing to fear.

Yeah they were found guilty of their crimes. What's your point? A good lawyer is not always an automatic get-out-of-jail-free card for the rich and powerful, only sometimes.
They didn't commit any real crimes, moron.

Forum List

Back