Racist MAGA sign saying ‘coming for blacks, Indians’ leaves Fox News broadcaster in shock

Of course, there's always the possibility it's one of those BLM types trying to further incite and divide.

If it's not, it's interesting to see that the idiot left will look at violent protests and riots and say that those people don't represent what BLM stands for, but one idiot with a sign represents everyone on the right...

Of course, there's always the possibility it's one of those BLM types trying to further incite and divide.

If it's not, it's interesting to see that the idiot left will look at violent protests and riots and say that those people don't represent what BLM stands for, but one idiot with a sign represents everyone on the right...
It DOES represent your views.

It DOES represent your views.

Do you have proof of that?

Of course, there's always the possibility it's one of those BLM types trying to further incite and divide...
This, from a Trumpster whose sig says "BLM = Be Like Monkeys"

This is too easy.

You're fucking stupid if you believe that the views of one person in a group represent everyone in that group. My views are my own. I have never once suggested that everyone on the right believes as I do...

My "Be Like Monkeys" tag is a direct result of the overt racism hurled at whites by negroes...

Of course, there's always the possibility it's one of those BLM types trying to further incite and divide...

This is too easy.

You're fucking stupid if you believe that the views of one person in a group represent everyone in that group. My views are my own. I have never once suggested that everyone on the right believes as I do...

My "Be Like Monkeys" tag is a direct result of the overt racism hurled at whites by negroes...

Calling my people negroes? Racism 101

This is too easy.

WRONG!!!! You know what you call YOURSELVES!!!! Pretend to be shocked and bugger off!!!

Greg

I p

This is too easy.

I preferred the 7 years you did not post.

Its just like Nazism
You do know that signs like that are from Progressives who believe in the New World Order. He is just letting people know what to expect with the 4 years of Biden's campaign.

Joe the racist Biden has been known to talk down to people of color.
Dont vote for me , you aint black...
To walk into a 7/11 you must have an Indian Dialect.
Test me, what are you a black cocaine user...
Put them back in chains...
1st clean and articulate black man...

Forum List

Back