racist incident in in and out burger

newFile-1.jpg

found now his surname is most comon in africa. he looks abrabic or mexian to me.

they got him

OK, the guy was a psycho in need of help, but get this, the man was arrested in the USA, not for verbal assault, intimidation and threats, or creating a public disturbance/nuisance which I could have understood and supported, but just for cussing out a couple of Asians with vitriol, ie, "hate."

That's the first step. Soon, the USA will have no freedom of speech at all and everyone will live in fear of just saying the "wrong thing" and offending someone, and people will be arrested everywhere just as in Canada and Britain just for simple, innocuous things like not liking something or someone no matter how warped, bizarre, deviate and freakish they are, or just speaking their mind, giving an opinion or even speaking common sense. It is already happening in other countries.

Maybe the man in the drive thru was really prescient just reacting to the coming assault on all of us that he sees coming that most will not see until it is far too late.

OK, the guy was a psycho in need of help, but get this, the man was arrested in the USA, not for verbal assault, intimidation and threats, or creating a public disturbance/nuisance which I could have understood and supported, but just for cussing out a couple of Asians with vitriol, ie, "hate."

That's the first step. Soon, the USA will have no freedom of speech at all and everyone will live in fear of just saying the "wrong thing" and offending someone, and people will be arrested everywhere just as in Canada and Britain just for simple, innocuous things like not liking something or someone no matter how warped, bizarre, deviate and freakish they are, or just speaking their mind, giving an opinion or even speaking common sense. It is already happening in other countries.

Maybe the man in the drive thru was really prescient just reacting to the coming assault on all of us that he sees coming that most will not see until it is far too late.
wait they arrested a man in drive through for what another man did incide the placed.? That dosent adds up/. he cant be in both places. almost like there blaiming the wrong guy.

Forum List

Back