Man Shoots and Destroys Father's Body While Claiming He Was A Robot

What really happened....IMO.....Mr. Hayes got into an argument with his father and shot him in a fit of emotional rage. After the incident reality descended on Mr. Hayes and he had to come up with an excuse so he could get off on a mental issue.

You just can't make this stuff up ladies and gentlemen. 🙄

Sounds like he may have a bad case of Capgras syndrome. It makes people have delusions in which they believe their loved ones have been replaced by some kind of imposters.

Sounds like he may have a bad case of Capgras syndrome. It makes people have delusions in which they believe their loved ones have been replaced by some kind of imposters.

Wow, it's real enough to have a name? How many people killed their parents thinking they were robots before!?

I think I might have had a touch of that for a while. Within a year of my marriage, the small sweet agreeable beauty that would do anything for me was replaced by a fat contrary bitch whose main goal in life was making my life hell.

I wonder if he used his mom in attempt to make a get-away?

1672211731238.jpeg

Really? Do you see it the exact same way if they were to ban guns?
Nope. There is nothing about guns that leads one to lose touch with reality and consider one's father a robot to be destroyed. And in fact killed in a most gruesome manner. This is drugs, mental illness or in many cases both.

Did daddy-o "identify" as a robot ?
If so maybe the kid could be charged with scrapping tools without a permit. Maybe fined by OSHA ?

Forum List

Back