Racist Dimwinger Senators block police reform bill, support continued racist brutality.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
More proof Dimwingers are the party of racists.

I've read a few articles and as of yet I've not read anything about what is in it. Seems to me that you vote to proceed and then work on it.

I guess it didn't eliminate the police, so Chucky hates it.

Democrats don’t want police reform. They want rioting.
The party of the Kennedys and Johnsons, the unreformed papists and Sunday catholics who railroaded the Gun Control Act of 1968 through a complicit Congress in solidarity with the Viet Cong and the Communist Party, will never give up the abortion politics and the gun control police state in America, until it is forced from them by violence on behalf of the people.

What the bitch basically said is “it’s our way or the highway.” So if police reform does not happen say “thanks Democrats.”

Democrats don't want the police to use any self defense at all. Just act like an ordinary citizen and take your beating.
Democrat cops are bent on a total civilian gun ban agenda, and they are not shy at all claiming "self-defense" to excuse their own brutality against defenseless citizens.

More proof Dimwingers are the party of racists.

It's a shit bill. It does not address choke holds, qualified immunity, or no-knock warrants. It's a nonstarter.

Forum List

Back