Racist defacement of black congressional candidate

R.D.

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2011
Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

Yes, rascist vandalism, if true.

Liberal Democrats are most intolerant people in the United States.

glosmitharticle.jpg

Whoever wrote this shit piece doesn't understand what racism is?

You far-righties have been doing it for so long, you've lost sight of what racism is...

Apparently it's quite honorable in some African cultures:

xhosa-face.jpg

Kind of like calling a team the 'Redskins' honors the Indians.

lol

lol. Lets change the subject.

You truly are a racist, pathetic poster on this site.

glosmitharticle.jpg

You far-righties have been doing it for so long, you've lost sight of what racism is...

:lol: idiot

You're an expert on the topic?
Personal experience?
Or, what you've learned in the public school system and in the gay bars?
My guess - the latter

I think there's a good chance a Republican defaced the poster as a campaign tactic.

You're right - there's no such thing as a racist democrap...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU[/ame]

Forum List

Back