'Racist': Chicago mayor blasts Abbott for busing migrants to her city

Not feeling bad about relieving southern border communities from the 10 of thousands illegals flooding their streets. In turn cities like Chicago and NY are getting 100 or so a day into their cities. I am not seeing a problem as these sanctuary cities are suppose to be friendly and welcoming to illegal immigrants. Now, that several cities in Texas and Arizona are taking the sanctuary cities up on their offers, they are upset. Why? How can small towns, like in the story, with 30,000 people absorb the thousands a week that come into their cities? Wouldn't it make more sense to spread the illegal immigrant to cities that have created sanctuaries for them? What are other solutions?

The Chicago mayor seems to be a bit racist as well.
Initially, I thought it was a gimmick and would fade away after two or three buses. Boy was I wrong and I am so glad!

It's working and driving the Sanctuary Cities NUTS!

Who knows, maybe the Sanctuary Cities will decide that closing the border really is a grand plan!

Dems must still be waiting on their talking points, I wonder who they will blame?
No surprise.

WACISTS!

Racism%20definition-M.jpg

Not feeling bad about relieving southern border communities from the 10 of thousands illegals flooding their streets. In turn cities like Chicago and NY are getting 100 or so a day into their cities. I am not seeing a problem as these sanctuary cities are suppose to be friendly and welcoming to illegal immigrants. Now, that several cities in Texas and Arizona are taking the sanctuary cities up on their offers, they are upset. Why? How can small towns, like in the story, with 30,000 people absorb the thousands a week that come into their cities? Wouldn't it make more sense to spread the illegal immigrant to cities that have created sanctuaries for them? What are other solutions?

The Chicago mayor seems to be a bit racist as well.
It

Is

WORKING

:laughing0301:

Best political strategy in 100 years.

Forum List

Back