‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

The Regressive Left sees racism everywhere.

The Talk Radio Right pretends its side is never racist.

The rest of us, the majority, know that both ends are dishonest about race.

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

Soooo.....what is the essential meaning of 'racism'?????

Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.
Let me make this simple for you, sweetie: Racism is the notion that another race is inferior.

The hypersensitive Regressive Left has over-used it to the point that it means essentially nothing. Or anything. They've wrecked the word to put people on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation about race.

Meanwhile, the Talk Radio Right, people like you, refuse to hold true conservative racists accountable for REAL racism. Or even worse, as in your case, some even pretend it doesn't even exist, just making things worse.

See, the two conditions can exist within the same universe simultaneously.

I hope this isn't too complicated.

"Racism is the notion that another race is inferior."

According to Liberals, that is what every race should believe: it is the basis of their self-esteem movement.

So I got you to admit that you believe in thought crimes.

Every Nazi and Bolshevik does, too.

Witness is dismissed.
As I expected, my answer was a bit too complicated for you.

Liar is dismissed.

Now, now. Wingers can't process simple concepts, you know that.

OK, dunce....you can have a turn being pilloried:

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

Can you handle it?

From the start of Trump's campaign I've been taken aback by his divisive language. I'm no authority on what is and what isn't racism and so I decided to seek a source more familiar with the problem of hate talk. Although I'm not Jewish, the Anti-Defamation League came to mind.

That isn't the question in the OP.

This is:

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

Can you handle it?

Can you handle it?

You stated case that, "Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent" a clear indication that you believe it is without cause. I see Trump again stoking his campaign with race-baiting tactics and I picked an independent source that supported my thought that your premise itself is groundless.

More support here that there's foundation for the Democrats anti-racist rhetoric
ADL Condemns President Trump's Racist Tweets and His Use of Israel and Jews as a Shield

"... I see Trump again stoking his campaign with race-baiting tactics ..."

Some examples, please.

Are any of them more than opinions?

You Nazis and Bolsheviks refuse to allow difference of opinion, huh?
Yet you attack & label others here all the time for their opinions.

So now you're not just a liar and a coward, you're also a hypocrite.

Seriously, it would be smarter if you just stopped responding to me.

It's both, and yes, people should be allowed to think and say what they want. The Regressive Lefties call me a racist for that last part, but I know that freedom of expression is the best way to shine the light on bigots.

And you still don't have the guts to be FULLY honest about this.

I'm always totally honest....

Here's proof:

You just tried to alter your view to agree with me.

Get lost.
If my posts trigger you, too bad. Don't read them.

You're a coward, a liar and a hypocrite, and I squeezed it all out of you on this thread.

Tough.

Let's leave that up to readers, to decide to whom those appellations apply.

Trump never mentioned a preference for immigrants from Norway or Sweden?

So you really can't either define 'racism' or provide any such statements by the President.

And you are unwilling to answer this?
Pop Quiz:
Let me show you how to recognize a ‘racist.’

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
Matthew 7:15

....you can use the term ‘racist’....just be prepared to be able to define it.

Hint: it involves the words 'harm' and 'help.'

1. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.

Bet you can't answer, huh?
.you can use the term ‘racist’....just be prepared to be able to define it.

Except it doesn't. Not in any way.

How effortlessly I force you Liberals to be liars.

Clearly, one of these helps black Americans, and one harms them.

Yet gutless Liberals pretend they can't see the truth.

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

2. Under Trump:
“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year” Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Pick the racist.
Pick the racist
Umm...none.
Obama can't be racially superior to members of his own race, you blathering idiot.

Obama sees himself more of a Leftist than as a black individual.
Hence, contrary to your obvious lie, he wants the votes of illegal aliens more than he wants to benefit other blacks.
This is because there will be more Hispanic votes than black votes in the future.

He did tell illegals "when you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

You are straight up retarded.

I this post a reference to your inability to find any examples of actual physical violence by the Right?

In that case I agree.

I'm magnanimous .....try again.

Pop Quiz:
Let me show you how to recognize a ‘racist.’

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
Matthew 7:15

....you can use the term ‘racist’....just be prepared to be able to define it.

2. Under Trump:

Pick the racist.

Bet you can't answer, huh?
So you think I won't notice that you're trying to change my term "notion" into actual violence.

You're trying to change my words and my meaning. You can't be honest to save your life.

And you won't be able to deflect from your own cowardice. But I'll try again.

Hey Political Chic, oh Honest & Brave One, are these posts racist? If not, why not? You're not saying that someone HAS to be VIOLENT to be racist, are you?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

Opinions based on racist beliefs, dope.

So racism is 'beliefs'?

Thought crimes?

You don't imagine (I almost said 'think') you're an American, do you?

Deplorable beliefs. My calling it out doesn't make it any less so or make me less "American". Actually, the views of racists are directly in conflict with the founding principle of our nation that says" all men are created equal".

That applies to injurious actions, behaviors.

Opinions, thoughts, beliefs are covered by the first amendment.

You seem to object to that freedom.

The Regressive Left sees racism everywhere.

The Talk Radio Right pretends its side is never racist.

The rest of us, the majority, know that both ends are dishonest about race.

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

The definition of racism is not a secret. Your incompetence with your native language is your own problem.

The left has redefined racism. It's even worked its way into some dictionaries. power & privilege = racism. That's how they justify spreading hate against white people.

If you believe that then you never understood what it was.

It's not my definition, it's yours. If you don't like it, take it up with the intellectual leaders of your party. But watch out, they'll probably blacklist you as a racist for bringing it up.

But he might lose his card...

mbcflehptcnex3arpxaf.jpg

Try again:

The definition of racism is not a secret. Your incompetence with your native language is your own problem.

The left has redefined racism. It's even worked its way into some dictionaries. power & privilege = racism. That's how they justify spreading hate against white people.

If you believe that then you never understood what it was.

It's not my definition, it's yours. If you don't like it, take it up with the intellectual leaders of your party. But watch out, they'll probably blacklist you as a racist for bringing it up.

Not my definition, dope. More like your incompetence in understanding the world around you.

Mac dragged me into this thread as an example of "white supremacy" because I dared notice that black Americans tend to act a certain way. Seems thats all it takes these days to become a card-carrying member of the KKK. Be white, and notice trends in behavior.

Racism racism racism is what you get when Russia Russia Russia has failed.

Excellent!

I noted that here:

What did Hitler do when both the western front, and the eastern front, collapsed?

"Hitler took up residence in the Führerbunker on 16 January 1945, and it became the centre of the Nazi regime until the last week of World War II in Europe. Hitler married Eva Braun there on 29 April 1945, less than 40 hours before they committed suicide."
Führerbunker - Wikipedia

What are the Democrat Party's eastern and western fronts?
They have counted on two things to propel them to victory: Russian Collusion, and charges of Racism.

It is hard to miss the comparison: any who saw the Mueller fiasco watched the western front collapse....

mrz083118-color-1-5-mb_orig.jpg

Now this: their 'eastern front."

"UPenn study on racism in Trump era SMASHES the Left's narrative
  • A study from the University of Pennsylvania finds that racism in the U.S. has significantly decreased since President Trump’s election in 2016.

...racism in America has significantly decreased since President Donald Trump’s election in 2016, directly contradicting the narrative pushed among many academics and mainstream media personalities.

The Rise of Trump, the Fall of Prejudice? Tracking White Americans’ Racial Attitudes 2008-2018 via a Panel Survey was authored by UPenn political science professor Daniel J. Hopkins and research assistant Samantha Washington.

...used 13 waves of panel surveys to gather data and determined that white racial prejudice against African Americans and Hispanic Americans has declined since 2016, when Trump was elected president.
“Latino approval of President Trump has skyrocketed to 50 percent.

...via most measures, white Americans’ expressed anti-Black and anti-Hispanic prejudice declined after the 2016 campaign and election, and we can rule out even small increases in the expression of prejudice,” the study’s abstract states."
UPenn study on racism in Trump era SMASHES the Left's narrative

Democrats: Das Ende ist nahe. Tue das Richtige!

So you think I won't notice that you're trying to change my term "notion" into actual violence.

You're trying to change my words and my meaning. You can't be honest to save your life.

And you won't be able to deflect from your own cowardice. But I'll try again.

Hey Political Chic, oh Honest & Brave One, are these posts racist? If not, why not? You're not saying that someone HAS to be VIOLENT to be racist, are you?

So racism is 'beliefs'?

Thought crimes?

Deplorable beliefs. My calling it out doesn't make it any less so or make me less "American". Actually, the views of racists are directly in conflict with the founding principle of our nation that says" all men are created equal".

As is my right to call you on it, dope.

It's both, and yes, people should be allowed to think and say what they want. The Regressive Lefties call me a racist for that last part, but I know that freedom of expression is the best way to shine the light on bigots.

Here's proof:

Get lost.

You're a coward, a liar and a hypocrite, and I squeezed it all out of you on this thread.

Tough.

This whole OP is a joke. :auiqs.jpg: Racist wingers twisting themselves into pretzels trying to redefine racism again. Shit never gets old.

Racism is a state of mind where any given individual does not hate white people with sufficient vigor.

I hope that helps.

This whole OP is a joke. :auiqs.jpg: Racist wingers twisting themselves into pretzels trying to redefine racism again. Shit never gets old.
It's bad enough that they don't hold each other accountable. It's much worse when they try to control the very definition of the word to pretend they're innocent.

Having these Trumpsters deny racism exists is just like having the Regressives deny that Political Correctness and Identity Politics exist.

They BOTH exist, and the two wings just LOVE acting like each other.

They don't even SEE it. Wingers are nuts. Peas in a pod.

So racism is 'beliefs'?

Thought crimes?

As is my right to call you on it, dope.

Call me on what?

I clearly defined my belief, and clearly proved you a coward and a liar.

You seem to have a problem with that.

Here's proof:

Get lost.

Tough.

First....I never use vulgarity. Those who've lost the argument seem to default to that.

Second, I clearly described my opinion.....you seem unable to do so for yours.

Try.

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.[/QUOTE]

t's bad enough that they don't hold each other accountable. It's much worse when they try to control the very definition of the word to pretend they're innocent.

They really believe by doing this that rational Americans don't see right through their cowardly bullshit.

Having these Trumpsters deny racism exists is just like having the Regressives deny that Political Correctness and Identity Politics exist.

It's akin to prostitutes ruminating the finer points of abstinence.

They don't even SEE it. Wingers are nuts.

And dumb as dirt.

So....opinions, thoughts that don't meet your requirements, are reasons to punish others.
Not punish, just not reward. I'll be happy to change my answer once you vote for a Dem.

So, you'd vote for this?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

See why I am forced to refer to you in so may derogatory ways?

Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

Racism is a common occurrence in America. It happens when a conservative beats a liberal in an argument.

Hey......you stole that from the OP!!

So....opinions, thoughts that don't meet your requirements, are reasons to punish others.
Not punish, just not reward. I'll be happy to change my answer once you vote for a Dem.

So, you'd vote for this?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

See why I am forced to refer to you in so may derogatory ways?
I don't believe any of that is true but you obviously do. Are you saying that positions that don't meet your requirements, are reasons to punish others?

Forum List

Back