Racism Solved: NBA to boycott itself tonight

The NBA has decided to boycott its own games, they will not play any games tonight, as a protest to the Jacob Blake suicide by cop attempt.

Painting “Black Lives Matters” all over their courts hasn’t solved the problem, but this should do the trick:

Is anyone going to miss the games tonight? Is anyone even going to notice them not playing?
I agree with them and LeBron 100%....go for a total, unending boycott

The NBA has decided to boycott its own games, they will not play any games tonight, as a protest to the Jacob Blake suicide by cop attempt.

Painting “Black Lives Matters” all over their courts hasn’t solved the problem, but this should do the trick:

Is anyone going to miss the games tonight? Is anyone even going to notice them not playing?

Most of the player's overhead is just too goddamned high to do that.

Boycott over already.
They wanna get paid!

They found out that if the playoffs are canceled next year they’ll be getting Up to 35% less in salary. When they heard that their mood about playing changed quick.

I found the bullet holes on the shirt backs of WNBA players interesting.
The only problem was that the player's were still moving.....

"The NBA's players have decided to resume the playoffs, source tells ESPN"

PATHETIC!

Bwahahaha, I guess Black Lives don’t Matter THAT much.

Aren’t they stepping on the necks of marginalized black men every time they run up and down the court now?

LOL

it also happened at the 1967 Cleveland Summit where Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Russell, Jim Brown and other Black athletes came together in support of Muhammad Ali and his refusal to serve in Vietnam

EgYC58XXYAEjXnV

until Black Lives Matter becomes national policy, there will be no stopping the protests

NO SLEEP! NO PEACE! NO SLEEP! NO PEACE! NO SLEEP! NO PEACE! NO SLEEP! NO PEACE!

LeBron is all for virtue signaling here, but he'll do anything the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing demand.

1598568149362.png

If they REALLY cared, they would cancel all NBA games for the next decade, but im guessing they only care a little bit. If they resume the season, then you will know that they dont really care.

Kushner said NBA players were "fortunate" to have the night off

for once, he's absolutely right! black privilege!
^ This poster just hates white people. He was bragging the other day about slapping a white baby.

LeBron is all for virtue signaling here, but he'll do anything the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing demand.

..he is making it WORSE for blacks and he's too stupid to realize it

Doc Rivers just gave a speech. I challenge his sorry ass on most all the nonsense he just misrepresented. Let's go Doc. Doc, do you know more white men are shot by police than blacks? Do you know that? of course you don't because your not brave enough to look up facts. You have no facts. Police unions are demofk controlled, so your beef is at the demofks right? you're complaining about the same thing over and over, why vote for demofks who don't give a shit about your black butt. And it's only demofks who call you a black coach rather than just coach. It was white demofks who hung black people learn some history.,

Fk at least be outraged at the right party. the republicans did none of what you just accused them of. Too funny. when a black leader can't even correctly identify where the abuse comes from.

..he is making it WORSE for blacks and he's too stupid to realize it
LeBron is fake, a phony and sell-out.

Forum List

Back