Racism: prove it or shut the hell up

• Banned
We base an entire concept of the judicial system based on something as tenuous as THIS? Feelings and perceptions? Hate crimes and racism...smoke and mirrors. Proof. We need proof. You have it?

Last edited:
How many fucked up threads are you going to start today (and have trashed by the mods)?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of your little racist bed?

And lets talk about the huge black crime rate, shan't we? Blacks murder each other in huge numbers, But why is it police, Er whites "racism" is suddenly the issue? Explain that to me. I'm 64 years old and this is clear as day who and what is the problem here.
Save your racist screed for Stormfront

Still, no proof. Just allegations.
I've been married to a black woman for 43 years.
When I worked in a factory in Clarksville TN in 1998...I found out a white maintenance worker....hard-core Democrat...older fella.....was calling me a N*****r-Lover behind my back. He said if his kids ever brought one of those Jigs home he'd kill them.

I think that's racism.

I also had a Japanese friend in High School who's parents wouldn't allow me in their house because I was a white guy.

I've been married to a black woman for 43 years.
When I worked in a factory in Clarksville TN in 1998...I found out a white maintenance worker....hard-core Democrat...older fella.....was calling me a N*****r-Lover behind my back. He said if his kids ever brought one of those Jigs home he'd kill them.

I think that's racism.

I also had a Japanese friend in High School who's parents wouldn't allow me in their house because I was a white guy.
True story...

You may want them to even define it. According to the pre-woke culture, racism was a 'beleif' in the superiority of a race over another.

A belief cannot be proven, nor even demonstrated.

ONLY prejudice can be proven or demonstrated.
Mumbai jumbo talk always! Always

We have people that believe the earth is flat. On that same note, we have people that believe there are multiple genders. Or that men can have babies., These same persons hate ANYONE that disagrees with them, then calls themselves "inclusive", excuse me?
You're on a real "hate" roll today huh?

Pissed about the rally yesterday?

Forum List

Back