Racism may be the new "patriotism"....

The Regressives clearly think this is the time to make their move on this issue. PC/Identity Politics goes into hyper-drive. They could be right, we'll see. Their success may depend on how the conservatives handle it.
You are an idiot.
Coming from you, thanks.
I have proven that I am far more logical and intelligent than you are throughout my time on this board.
Absolutely.

lol, you have the best 'tell' on USMB. Whenever you add the word 'fact', we all know your post is horseshit.
Actions speak louder than words... muslims and progressives prove that every day

Disagreeing with other people's opinions is not racism you idiot.
That's my point, just because someone does not believe the same as a progressive... they are a racist.

So progressives are out of line to call white supremacists racists?
No, but they should call black lives matter people racist too.
Because it's the same difference

If it were the 'same difference' to you then we'd see an equal number of your threads attacking rightwing racism.

lol

The Regressives clearly think this is the time to make their move on this issue. PC/Identity Politics goes into hyper-drive. They could be right, we'll see. Their success may depend on how the conservatives handle it.
You are an idiot.
Coming from you, thanks.
I have proven that I am far more logical and intelligent than you are throughout my time on this board.

lol, sorry, but in a photo finish,

you lose that one.

Under the guidance of our beloved orange clown in the [sometime, when not golfing] oval office, the expression of white supremacy has become the validation of one's"patriotism."

NOT all Trump ass kissers are racists......BUT, virtually every racist votes republican......

An interesting factoid......

The infamous 'blood and soil' line is an attempt to combine racism with patriotism.

'Patriot' comes from word patris, which means fatherland. The combination of 'father' and 'land' can easily be construed to mean a loyalty to both your land, the 'soil', and your lineage, your 'blood', IOW your race.
Conservatives are neither ‘fascists’ nor ‘Nazis,’ of course.

But conservativism and fascism nonetheless share the same roots of a distant political family tree:

The same propensity for authoritarianism

The same unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent

The same unwarranted hostility toward immigrants

The same reactionaryism and desire to return to an idealized past

The same advocacy for the use of government authority to disadvantage those perceived to be ‘different’ or a ‘threat’ – such as Muslims or those transgender

And it’s these shared elements of conservativism and fascism which attract the Alt-Right, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hateful rightwing bigots and racists to the GOP, and to mostly vote Republican.

You are an idiot.
Coming from you, thanks.

you lose that one.
Indeed, I'm told by hardcore partisan ideologues from both ends of the spectrum that they're much smarter than me, on a daily basis here.

So, okay, it must be true.

After all, you folks are nothing if not honest and rational.

My sig, illustrated for the zillionth time.

Last edited:
Actions speak louder than words... muslims and progressives prove that every day

Disagreeing with other people's opinions is not racism you idiot.
That's my point, just because someone does not believe the same as a progressive... they are a racist.

So progressives are out of line to call white supremacists racists?
No, but they should call black lives matter people racist too.
Because it's the same difference

If it were the 'same difference' to you then we'd see an equal number of your threads attacking rightwing racism.

lol
Progressives glasses are needed to understand the immortality/racism of political correctness

Under the gug stratidance of our beloved orange clown in the [sometime, when not golfing] oval office, the expression of white supremacy has become the validation of one's"patriotism."

NOT all Trump ass kissers are racists......BUT, virtually every racist votes republican......

Doubling down on a losing strategy. Alienating middle America by calling them something the overwhelming majority of them are not, racist. It didn't work during the Presidential election and it certainly will not work now. You liberals are like a person repeatedly hitting their head with a hammer hoping the next time it won't hurt.

Virtually every communist in this country votes democrat.

You are an idiot.
Coming from you, thanks.

you lose that one.
Indeed, I'm told by hardcore partisan ideologues from both ends of the spectrum that they're much smarter than me, on a daily basis here.

I welcome you to cite any irrational arguments I've ever made.

You are an idiot.
Coming from you, thanks.

you lose that one.

I welcome you to cite any irrational arguments I've ever made.
Yes, I'm sure you're right.

Under the guidance of our beloved orange clown in the [sometime, when not golfing] oval office, the expression of white supremacy has become the validation of one's"patriotism."

BLM, ANTIFA, are racists, don't believe in freedom of speech, and are terrorists.

BLM, ANTIFA, are racists, don't believe in freedom of speech, and are terrorists.

Islamic terrorists drive cars into crowds.......
Which of the Trump backers have adopted the same terrorist tactics????

Define Racism? You seem to be an authority on it. Let's see what you know.

Racism is the strong conviction that one's race is SUPERIOR to another based on a fucked up feeling of narcissism.......(You know, like Trump's naricissism?)

Probably true.......But there are a lot LESS "communists" than there are racists who vote republican each and every time.......Don't you agree???...........LOL

Probably true.......But there are a lot LESS "communists" than there are racists who vote republican each and every time.......Don't you agree???...........LOL
Yeah but the Republican politicians disavow the racist support never seen a Democrat do the same for the Communist, but hey if you can stomach people who make hero's out of Mao and Stalin more power to you.

No, Bill voted for Hillary. Both are racists who claimed klan leaders as Mentors and Heros.

So, as usual, you are wrong again.

Trump denounced David Duke.

When has the Clintons denounced Senator Byrd.

Hell, some of Byrd recruits may have been in the KKK march.

Interesting factoid.

And since you've never denounced Clinton, guess you're a racist.

Yeah but the Republican politicians disavow the racist support never seen a Democrat do the same for the Communist, but hey if you can stomach people who make hero's out of Mao and Stalin more power to you

Don't be an eternal idiot (I know its difficult for you).......But the communist in this country number less than a few thousands in about a dozen parties with NO candidate to make it into a ballot.........CONVERSELY, there are an awful lot of republican racists who are now free to express their biases.....thanks to Trump.

Yeah but the Republican politicians disavow the racist support never seen a Democrat do the same for the Communist, but hey if you can stomach people who make hero's out of Mao and Stalin more power to you

Don't be an eternal idiot (I know its difficult for you).......But the communist in this country number less than a few thousands in about a dozen parties with NO candidate to make it into a ballot.........CONVERSELY, there are an awful lot of republican racists who are now free to express their biases.....thanks to Trump.
There are over 5000 in the CPUSA alone regardless of numbers they still support the Democratic Party's Presidential nominee every year and I'm sure that support extends out to state and local elections. You lefties hound Republicans about extremist, but don't do jackshit about the ones on your side of the fence.

Forum List

Back