Racism may be the new "patriotism"....

I am answering you ,dope.

When asked, simply say, "of course I don't support anything the supremacists believe in".

Why does that piss you off so much?

Because,

As I have repeatedly said, the very act of asking implies it is a reasonable question.

It is a propaganda tactic, to, though repeatedly just getting a person, or a party associated with another, vile unpopular movement or person,

to create a dishonest and vile association between the two

Thus the question is not really a question, but an insult and an attack.

That is my position on it, which I have given to you already, which you have ignored and instead kept mentioning "white supremacists".

It is a valid question. It's part of the current events. You can thank the supremacists themselves for their shitshow entitled "unite the right". You can thank your president for choosing a mealy mouthed response to it.

It appears there is an association and only by denouncing it clearly does that go away.

Wow. a couple of hundred guys hold a rally and you think that justifies your vile propaganda bullshit?

Trump denounced the violence and hate on both side of that riot and rightfully so.

Your side's spin on the issue is no more justification for your propaganda then any other excuse.

It is not a valid question.

IT is vile bullshit.

There were two Trump responses. One ,from him, from his heart was the mealy mouthed both sides bullshit. The other was the scripted, hostage video reading of prepared remarks that were delivered without feeling. He then immediately returned to his mealy mouthed position within a day. There is no spin. People from all over the spectrum had a problem with his response.

The simple remedy for your perceived woes is to have everyone renounce the support of such people. Do that and it goes away. Don't, and leave people with more questions.

You don't find it odd that people can't or won't clearly take a position on this issue?

This heart?

donald-trump-heart-of-gold.jpg

Plus the Ellis Island Medal of Honor with Rosa Parks and Mohammed Ali. Yeah, flaming racist. What an echo chamber!

None of that has anything at all to do with what I said.

Because,

As I have repeatedly said, the very act of asking implies it is a reasonable question.

It is a propaganda tactic, to, though repeatedly just getting a person, or a party associated with another, vile unpopular movement or person,

to create a dishonest and vile association between the two

Thus the question is not really a question, but an insult and an attack.

That is my position on it, which I have given to you already, which you have ignored and instead kept mentioning "white supremacists".

It is a valid question. It's part of the current events. You can thank the supremacists themselves for their shitshow entitled "unite the right". You can thank your president for choosing a mealy mouthed response to it.

It appears there is an association and only by denouncing it clearly does that go away.

Wow. a couple of hundred guys hold a rally and you think that justifies your vile propaganda bullshit?

Trump denounced the violence and hate on both side of that riot and rightfully so.

Your side's spin on the issue is no more justification for your propaganda then any other excuse.

IT is vile bullshit.

There were two Trump responses. One ,from him, from his heart was the mealy mouthed both sides bullshit. The other was the scripted, hostage video reading of prepared remarks that were delivered without feeling. He then immediately returned to his mealy mouthed position within a day. There is no spin. People from all over the spectrum had a problem with his response.

The simple remedy for your perceived woes is to have everyone renounce the support of such people. Do that and it goes away. Don't, and leave people with more questions.

You don't find it odd that people can't or won't clearly take a position on this issue?

This heart?

Plus the Ellis Island Medal of Honor with Rosa Parks and Mohammed Ali. Yeah, flaming racist. What an echo chamber!

I bolded in your post what I was responding to: your comment about which of his statements came from his heart and which did not. You have no clue what's in his heart because you completely disregard any evidence contrary to your established opinion.

IT is vile bullshit.

This heart?

I bolded in your post what I was responding to: your comment about which of his statements came from his heart and which did not. You have no clue what's in his heart because you completely disregard any evidence contrary to your established opinion.

Contrary evidence?

Like pushing a racist birther narrative for years that questioned the validity of our first black president?

Like taking out full page ads railing against the central park five and doubling down on it even years after they were exhonerateted?

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

His statements blaming "all sides" came from him. That's what he believes. He provided cover and credibility to the supremacists.

IT is vile bullshit.

This heart?

Contrary evidence?

Like pushing a racist birther narrative for years that questioned the validity of our first black president?

Like taking out full page ads railing against the central park five and doubling down on it even years after they were exhonerateted?

His statements blaming "all sides" came from him. That's what he believes. He provided cover and credibility to the supremacists.

1. NOthign racist about question Obama's birth place. People raised the same question about McCain and Ted Cruz.

2. And the Central Park Five were guilty. Their being let loose was a gross injustice.

This heart?

Contrary evidence?

1. NOthign racist about question Obama's birth place. People raised the same question about McCain and Ted Cruz.

2. And the Central Park Five were guilty. Their being let loose was a gross injustice.

Nothing you said is true in any way. You are blatantly lying.

There is no comparison between the Trump led birther charge and the other two you cited.
The central park five were exonerated by DNA evidence and a confession by the actual perp.

Your need to lie only serves to show the weakness of your position.

This heart?

Contrary evidence?

There is no comparison between the Trump led birther charge and the other two you cited.
The central park five were exonerated by DNA evidence and a confession by the actual perp.

1. Agreed. Obama was far easier to believe to be not be a "Real American" with his background, such as Rev Wights's church, than John McCain, or even Ted Cruze.

2. The fact that DNA is NOT found on a gang rape victim is not evidence of innocence, especially when at least one of them was "just" convicted for holding her down, while others raped her.

Contrary evidence?

1. Agreed. Obama was far easier to believe to be not be a "Real American" with his background, such as Rev Wights's church, than John McCain, or even Ted Cruze.

2. The fact that DNA is NOT found on a gang rape victim is not evidence of innocence, especially when at least one of them was "just" convicted for holding her down, while others raped her.

You're only proving my point.

IT is vile bullshit.

This heart?

Contrary evidence?

The birther shit was anti-Obama, true. What evidence do you have it was because he was black? He also questioned Ted Cruz's birth certificate. The Central Park 5 were convicted, so I don't fault Trump for harboring animosity towards them. That he would not admit he was wrong truly sucks, but was not race related. He hasn't been able to admit he's wrong on anything. He blamed both sides for violence in C'ville because both sides were wrong. Antifa is an international terrorist organization. They are for the rape and geonocide of ethnic Germans, FFS. Quit acting like they are good people who are just frustrated into acting out. They have an international agenda that is not good for the US or the West.

So, yes, I mean that you completely disregard any contrary evidence and assume all the bad crap he does (and he does some bad crap) is because he hates minorities. That's just bullshit and his whole life bears that out. The Nazi narrative is absolutely ridiculous and why so many think the left is crazy. Not every criticism is about race. Being for border security IS NOT racist or xenophobic, period. Criticizing Obama or any minority IS NOT racist. The racist card is so old and tired and worn out that normal people are sick of it and frustrated and angry.

He has denounced David Duke for years!!!!! Claiming he is a racist because he rightly called out BOTH violent sides is absurd. Claiming he did not denounce Duke, which the media did, is wrong and a lie. If you look for a demon behind every bush, everything you dislike becomes a demon. The rest of the world doesn't see that demon because it is not there. Claiming Antifa has the moral high ground is repulsive. They aren't even a US organization. Most Americans are pissed that some foreign group has stirred up hatred and convinced our youth and the gullible to wear disguises as they go beat up people they disagree with.

Contrary evidence?

You're only proving my point.

Wow, you're really just hearing what you want to hear.

Do you think a man is guilty of rape if he "just" holds down a woman while others rape her?

Forum List

Back