Racism Is Considered A ‘Public Health Crisis’ In New York

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"Public health crisis"? One of the most absurd claims I've read in a while.

Last Thursday, newly minted Gov. Kathy Hochul signed into action a series of measures meant to combat discrimination and racism, including classifying racism as a public health crisis.There is a targeted effort to address healthcare inequities in New York’s already stressed and strained system. Gov. Hochul’s measure to assess medical racism means that issues such as the maternal mortality crisis for Black mothers can become focal points for politicians and beacons of aid for those in need.Other bills will focus on redefining what a hate crime is, formalizing how law enforcement collects and reports the demographic data of hate crime victims, and how said data, specifically with regards to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, can be now used by certain state organizations. Under Gov. Hochul’s new measures, the New York State Office of Technology Services will help state agencies improve their language translation technology.With more than 700 languages and dialects, a lack of language translation services has not only impacted relations between the community and the police, but it has affected how residents vote and protect themselves against Covid-19.

"Public health crisis"? One of the most absurd claims I've read in a while.

Probably to justify the whole "we are discriminating regarding COVID tests/treatment based on Race" policy that seems to get zero play in the media.

A Health Department rep claimed that minority communities had “borne the brunt of this pandemic due to structural racism,” and that the tests were being distributed through community-based organizations in the selected neighborhoods.

Post that declaration.

It's all in Friday's Wall Street Journal, for those in the Peanut Gallery who can access it. That leaves you out of the loop, so just do your usual cry for help and making demands from Whitey.

Of course, it's most black crime that is now treated with kid gloves; killing a cop is at most a 20 year sentence tops. Hate crimes are of course redefined; if you're black all you have to do is steal a watch or a wallet from your white or Asian victim you targeted because of their race and it's a robbery, no matter why you savaged them.

Last edited:
Racism is a crisis. If the Democrats and blacks would stop artificially creating it then it would be fine. Starting in the 90s racism gradually was going away, then a few years ago Democrats and blacks wanting excuses for themselves made it an issue even though it was going away. Then some black dope head felon career criminal cranked up on drugs died while fighting the police and suddenly all the Democrats and lierbals exploded with their racist agendas because a criminal was doing criminal shit and died when if he hadnt been doing illegal shit he would have lived.

To be honest, if all the Democrats, BLM, blame America first people all were hung today........I wouldnt care and in fact I'd probably be happy there is hope for America and even shit holes like new York and California had a chance to become great places to live again.

Racism is a crisis. If the Democrats and blacks would stop artificially creating it then it would be fine.
Wow.
Starting in the 90s racism gradually was going away, then a few years ago Democrats and blacks wanting excuses for themselves made it an issue even though it was going away.
Explain how it was going away.
Then some black dope head felon career criminal cranked up on drugs died while fighting the police and suddenly all the Democrats and lierbals exploded with their racist agendas because a criminal was doing criminal shit and died when if he hadnt been doing illegal shit he would have lived.
So holding your knee on a man's neck who is immobilized is your idea of a man fighting with the police. The fight was so great that Chauvin had his hands in his pockets.
To be honest, if all the Democrats, BLM, blame America first people all were hung today........I wouldnt care and in fact I'd probably be happy there is hope for America and even shit holes like new York and California had a chance to become great places to live again.
So in other words you love to be able to do what your racist grandfather and great grand father used to do lynching folks. See that is how they treated black folks back in the day who didn't accept white supremacy, but you bring your racist ass on here trying to tell us that racism was diminishing. How could it, as long as, there are racist ass folks like you around.

Blue cities are a joke. Every one of them is turning into a complete shit hole and I have zero sympathy because the dumbasses keep voting for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back