Racism is a hoax

IM2 doesn't deal with points. He just slings mud at whites.

This crime is likely more about an anti-christian agenda than a racist one, probably inspired by Varg Vikernes.

The link describes them all as "historically black churches".

When Varg burned down that church in Norway, was he being racist against white people? I mean, some people desperately NEED this to be a racist thing and not just some edgelord black metal kid mimicking his idol.

There is no "Varg" in this story. And it's a hell of a long way from Norway.

You have it all figured out?

On the contrary, I immediately noted that the title makes no sense. Can you read?

Then there's his closing line:
""It's all made up by democrats [sic] to keep blacks voting democrat [sic]."
Again --- makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Not to mention his opening line --- "whites won't mention" a story that he himself just put up for the first time. OP must be a mongoloid idiot.

Last edited:
Was there some kind of point coming with this thread? I don't get the title.

This crime is likely more about an anti-christian agenda than a racist one, probably inspired by Varg Vikernes.

When Varg burned down that church in Norway, was he being racist against white people? I mean, some people desperately NEED this to be a racist thing and not just some edgelord black metal kid mimicking his idol.

From the OP article: "A Facebook page that appeared to belong to Matthews showed he was active in pagan and black metal pages, and that he commented on two memes about far-right former neo-Nazi metal musician Varg Vikernes, who served 15 years in prison for killing a fellow metal musician and burning churches in Norway."

Yep, there's a Varg in the story.

You don't know the black metal scene, I do. One look at his photo is all I needed. The Mjolnir hammer pendant was the first clue. I looked at his facebook profile. He's posing in front of some grafitti with the words "black metal". He's the vocalist of a black metal band.

Correct, I have no idea of a "black metal" anything. But I do know some history of burning black churches.

This just feels like a deflection, wherever you're trying to go here. Dylann Roof had a Confederate flag fetish, so what? We're supposed to blame the flag?

No coincidence that whites here won't mention this.

Holden Matthews Arrested in String of Louisiana Church Fires

holden-matthews.jpg

Holden Matthews has been arrested in connection with fires that destroyed three Louisiana churches in the span of two weeks, local news outlet KATC reports.

Matthews, 21, is the son of a St. Landry Parish sheriff’s deputy, and he was booked in to St. Landry Parish jail at about 5:30 Wednesday evening. (His family declined to comment to The Daily Beast.) Louisiana authorities will hold a press conference at 10 a.m. local time.

Holden Matthews Arrested in String of Louisiana Church Fires

"It's all made up by democrats to keep blacks voting democrat."

Racism is real and every human has racist and bigoted view, and that includes you.

From the OP article: "A Facebook page that appeared to belong to Matthews showed he was active in pagan and black metal pages, and that he commented on two memes about far-right former neo-Nazi metal musician Varg Vikernes, who served 15 years in prison for killing a fellow metal musician and burning churches in Norway."

Yep, there's a Varg in the story.

Nope. When I use the term "story" I mean the actions that took place -- arson on black churches. What's on his Nosebook page is ancillary info that may or may not be a clue to whatever. He may like spaghetti too but that doesn't make it a causation.

You don't know the black metal scene, I do. One look at his photo is all I needed. The Mjolnir hammer pendant was the first clue. I looked at his facebook profile. He's posing in front of some grafitti with the words "black metal". He's the vocalist of a black metal band.

So he is anti-christian...

Correct, I have no idea of a "black metal" anything. But I do know some history of burning black churches.

This just feels like a deflection, wherever you're trying to go here. Dylann Roof had a Confederate flag fetish, so what? We're supposed to blame the flag?

Yeah and you don't want to know anything that might provide context.

If he had set fire to "historically white churches" then this story would be of no use as propaganda and would only get coverage by the local press.

So he is anti-christian...

Black metal and church burning go together like peanut butter and chocolate. The story of Varg, Burzum and Mayhem dates back to the 90s and everyone who is a fan of metal music has heard it a million times.

If he had set fire to "historically white churches" then this story would be of no use as propaganda and would only get coverage by the local press.

If they had been historically white churches your Norway stretch would have had more credibility.

But they weren't. He chose all black churches. Does this "black metal" have something to do with blacks or black churches? I'm guessing it does not, given your analogy of peanut butter and chocolate. :puke:

And how is a report of an arson arrest "propaganda"? Seems to me trying to stretch out to Nosebook associations and Norfuckingway is far more propagandist than simply reporting the facts.

If they had been historically white churches your Norway stretch would have had more credibility.

But they weren't. He chose all black churches. Does this "black metal" have something to do with blacks or black churches?

If he wasn't OBVIOUSLY a fan of black metal then yes, linking his arsons to the notorious Varg Vikernes would be a stretch. As it stands, the connection is a fucking no-brainer which the media will no doubt downplay.

But they weren't. He chose all black churches. Does this "black metal" have something to do with blacks or black churches? I'm guessing it does not, given your analogy of peanut butter and chocolate. :puke:

And how is a report of an arson arrest "propaganda"? Seems to me trying to stretch out to Nosebook associations and Norfuckingway is far more propagandist than simply reporting the facts.

If he wasn't OBVIOUSLY a fan of black metal then yes, linking his arsons to the notorious Varg Vikernes would be a stretch. As it stands, the connection is a fucking no-brainer which the media will no doubt downplay.

So you're going with the propaganda stretch over the facts, even if it requires peanut butter with chocolate.

Here's the thing: you don't get to plug in connections for some perp that the perp didn't make himself.

So you're going with the propaganda stretch over the facts, even if it requires peanut butter with chocolate.

Here's the thing: you don't get to plug in connections for some perp that the perp didn't make himself.

I reserve the right to make logical assumptions. Edgy black metal kids have been vandalizing churches and shit for a few decades now. More than likely, he had no idea about the church demographics, unless he visited them himself which seems unlikely.

I reserve the right to make logical assumptions. Edgy black metal kids have been vandalizing churches and shit for a few decades now. More than likely, he had no idea about the church demographics, unless he visited them himself which seems unlikely.

I uh, don't think one would need to wait for a Sunday and physically visit a church to know if it's historically black, especially with this Al Gore thing called the internets. So you're saying it's just coincidence that each one was a black church, yet the tenuous association with some fringe Norwegian guy is to be taken as no pun intended, gospel?

You may be right that some obscure "black metal" church burning thing exists in Norway --- where the congregations are presumably white by default ---- and dates all the way back to the 1990s, but the burning of black churches as an intimidation tactic in the South goes back just about two hundred years.

Neither of those amounts to evidence of causation but one is more glaring than the other.

I uh, don't think one would need to wait for a Sunday and physically visit a church to know if it's historically black, especially with this Al Gore thing called the internets. So you're saying it's just coincidence that each one was a black church, yet the tenuous association with some fringe Norwegian guy is to be taken as no pun intended, gospel?

You may be right that some obscure "black metal" church burning thing exists in Norway --- where the congregations are presumably white by default ---- and dates all the way back to the 1990s, but the burning of black churches as an intimidation tactic in the South goes back just about two hundred years.

Neither of those amounts to evidence of causation but one is more glaring than the other.

The black clothes, long hair, Mjolnir pendant, and his being in a black metal band is no "tenuous association". It's a blatant red flag, he might as well get "I burn churches for satan" tattooed on his forehead. black metal edgelord personified.

You have it all figured out?

On the contrary, I immediately noted that the title makes no sense. Can you read?

Then there's his closing line:
""It's all made up by democrats [sic] to keep blacks voting democrat [sic]."
Again --- makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Not to mention his opening line --- "whites won't mention" a story that he himself just put up for the first time. OP must be a mongoloid idiot.

You're easily flustered.

As I suspected, you don't know shit from shinola.

This Pogo idiot had the whole thing figured out the moment an arrest was made. No need to interrogate the suspect. Just ask Pogo, he has all the answers.

This Pogo idiot had the whole thing figured out the moment an arrest was made. No need to interrogate the suspect. Just ask Pogo, he has all the answers.

You need to go forth and learn how the fuck to read. From literally my first post here I questioned what the fucking point of this thread was. Never got an answer on that either.

You need to go forth and learn how the fuck to read. From literally my first post here I questioned what the fucking point of this thread was. Never got an answer on that either.

IM2 thinks whitey is in denial about the existence of racism and he's capitalizing on this crime to make the case that racism does still exist.

The black clothes, long hair, Mjolnir pendant, and his being in a black metal band is no "tenuous association". It's a blatant red flag, he might as well get "I burn churches for satan" tattooed on his forehead. black metal edgelord personified.

Yeah actually I don't think some obscure subculture that we're hearing about for the first time constitutes "obvious", K?

This is what's called grasping at straws. Or more technically 'assuming facts not in evidence'.

Forum List

Back