Racism is a hoax

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
No coincidence that whites here won't mention this.

Holden Matthews Arrested in String of Louisiana Church Fires

holden-matthews.jpg

Holden Matthews has been arrested in connection with fires that destroyed three Louisiana churches in the span of two weeks, local news outlet KATC reports.

Matthews, 21, is the son of a St. Landry Parish sheriff’s deputy, and he was booked in to St. Landry Parish jail at about 5:30 Wednesday evening. (His family declined to comment to The Daily Beast.) Louisiana authorities will hold a press conference at 10 a.m. local time.

"It's all made up by democrats to keep blacks voting democrat."

If someone actually claimed racism is a hoax, they must not have ever met you.

Last edited:

holden-matthews.jpg

Holden Matthews has been arrested in connection with fires that destroyed three Louisiana churches in the span of two weeks, local news outlet KATC reports.

Matthews, 21, is the son of a St. Landry Parish sheriff’s deputy, and he was booked in to St. Landry Parish jail at about 5:30 Wednesday evening. (His family declined to comment to The Daily Beast.) Louisiana authorities will hold a press conference at 10 a.m. local time.

Was there some kind of point coming with this thread? I don't get the title.

holden-matthews.jpg

Was there some kind of point coming with this thread?
A fantastic painting.

holden-matthews.jpg

Maybe he was in Chicago a month ago pouring bleach on black fags.

IM2 doesn't deal with points. He just slings mud at whites.

I don't know the OP's history, nor do I care. I do know there's a long history of church-burnings perpetrated by the Klan and its fellow racist travellers, and this appears to be a story confirming that it's still going on.

Exactly how that translates to "racism is a hoax" eludes me.

holden-matthews.jpg

Fake news.

This crime is likely more about an anti-christian agenda than a racist one, probably inspired by Varg Vikernes.

The link describes them all as "historically black churches". That's one reason the thread title seems to shoot itself in the foot.

Dylann Roof did his thing in a black church, that wouldn't seem to indicate 'racism is a hoax' either. Again, black church burning has a long LONG history as an intimidation tactic by racists.

This crime is likely more about an anti-christian agenda than a racist one, probably inspired by Varg Vikernes.

The link describes them all as "historically black churches".

When Varg burned down that church in Norway, was he being racist against white people? I mean, some people desperately NEED this to be a racist thing and not just some edgelord black metal kid mimicking his idol.

When Varg burned down that church in Norway, was he being racist against white people? I mean, some people desperately NEED this to be a racist thing and not just some edgelord black metal kid mimicking his idol.

There is no "Varg" in this story. And it's a hell of a long way from Norway.

This guy might be a racist. He's certainly an atheist.

You have it all figured out?

You don't know the black metal scene, I do. One look at his photo is all I needed. The Mjolnir hammer pendant was the first clue. I looked at his facebook profile. He's posing in front of some grafitti with the words "black metal". He's the vocalist of a black metal band.

No coincidence that whites here won't mention this."

Meantime, the idiot OP is so busy trying to BASH WHITES with his racism, he fails to notice that the only reason why HE knows about the story in the first place is because THREE WHITE WOMEN and a WHITE GUY, WROTE THE ARTICLE.

Olivia Messer,
Julia Arciga,
Kelly Weill,
Adam Rawnsley
DUH.

The one racist story that IM2 WON'T cover:

Blacks-rioting-in-Detroit_1967.jpg

Like IM2, I'm betting all these people judge others by their skin color.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back