Racism in the NFL

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Cam Newton is getting the boot, but the NFL is saying it is because he won't take the vaccine

The new vaccine card is the new Jim Crow

Cam Newton is getting the boot, but the NFL is saying it is because he won't take the vaccine

Wild Turkey prevents covid if you drink it all at once. Just send him a quart. There have been no studies that found that corpses contract covid post mortem.

Newton was cut because he stank up the joint last year and there was no reason to think that this year would be any better. New England figured they could achieve a losing record on their own, without his help.

It took him being unvaccinated for Trumpists to defend a black man.

What a country.

By the way, stupid, this has nothing to do with politics.

Black, but anti VAX.

Communists…..what do you do with your Sophies Choice here?

Is CAM a WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMPTARD?

When you guys lie all the time, you inevitably paint yourselves into a corner and have to resort to fucking retarded actions like calling Candace Owens a WHITE SUPREMACIST and a RACIST!

Just fucking toolbags are the left.

Black, but anti VAX.

Communists…..what do you do with your Sophies Choice here?

Is CAM a WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMPTARD?

When you guys lie all the time, you inevitably paint yourselves into a corner and have to resort to fucking retarded actions like calling Candace Owens a WHITE SUPREMACIST and a RACIST!

Just fucking toolbags are the left.
This thread is absurd. No one disputes that blacks are DNA predisposed to be better athletes because in Africa animals hunt them to eat, which thins out the least strong fast and jumpier

Maybe CAM was not playing well enough to be the NE starter.

Just a thought.

It quite possibly has JACK FUCKING SHIT to do with race or vaccines.

Maybe CAM was not playing well enough to be the NE starter.

Just a thought.

It quite possibly has JACK FUCKING SHIT to do with race or vaccines.
Cam is what you call a fortunate example. A person of immense ego who no one suspects of failure, yet does. You can then use that person as a forewarning to others to move your selected agenda forward.

No no no...nothing to do with talent...it was that vaccine dawg!

He should sue for wrongful dismissal, and for a hostile work place and for discrimination based on Race, and Religious beliefs.

I'd laugh him out of court. The guy signed to play for Bill Belichick. LOL. My response has nothing to do with Covid. The idea of saying that is just so ironic

I think it was saving 19 million in cap space that led to the Billicock cutting his severely physically curtailed ass.

And the risk of forfeiting games.

I agree that any anti-Covid statement was the last thing that motivated Belichick

Bill Belichek is about as trumpy as you can get

Forum List

Back