Racism: Can you prove it's even real?

I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal facts?

I suppose one knows racism when they have been a victim of discrimination based on the color of their skin, the House of Worship they attend or being passed over for a promotion based on their gender.
I've been targeted by blacks that hate me because of my race...I've seen blacks lie about certain incidents that had NOTHING to do with race...I've seen blacks try to kill someone based on race... really. And the same asshole that tried to kill a groundskeeper (my all-time favorite quote): "I hate whites, they are all racist". After a while you get a little cynical. It's like the boy that cried wolf or fire in a crowded theater accept 100x that. Jessie Smoletts fool me once shame on me stuff.
Were you able to ever do anything about being targeted?
70 yeas ago maybe, in the Midwest we didn't have that. Red zones. Thing is about THAT, well we didn't have section 8 housing or consequentially the HUGE crime increase...poor blacks murdering each other, that's a consequence of Democrat liberals policies.
Can you please provide some context to your comment, I dont' know what you're referring to
I just want proof of racism, not allegations or insinuations That's it. And you know exactly what I mean. Proof in a court of law PROOF. Not that subjective "that cloud over there looks vaguely racist" bullshit. Real hard nosed proof.
First of all, everything is an allegation until proven, however is this good enough for you?

" In December 2012, a South Dallas, TX mill agreed to pay $500,000 to a class of 14 Black employees to settle an EEOC race discrimination suit alleging that the mill exposed Black employees to violent, racist graffiti and racial slurs by co-workers, such as "KKK," swastikas, Confederate flags, "white power" and other racist terms, including "die, n----r, die," as well as the display of nooses at an employee workstation. Black employees alleged that the supervisors allowed the behavior to continue unchecked. The consent decree permanently enjoins the company from discriminating against employees on the basis of race and requires the company to enact a graffiti abatement policy and undergo annual reviews of its compliance for two years EEOC v. Rock-Tenn Services Co., No. 3:10-cv-01960 (N.D. Tex. filed Sep. 29, 2012). "​
The company settled the case therefore it is for all intents and purposes no longer an allegation.

I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal allegations.
None of those black Americans would be in the US if it wasn't for Racism - They didn't bring any whites.

Are you one of those Handmaiden wannabe's cos you can't get laid?

I just want proof of racism, not allegations or insinuations That's it. And you know exactly what I mean. Proof in a court of law PROOF. Not that subjective "that cloud over there looks vaguely racist" bullshit. Real hard nosed proof.

I already posted the link to the FBI to you.

I suggest you take the time to read it.
I haved lived this, and that's all I am saying. I have seen the scoundrels and the blacks race baiting, way before Jesse Smollets. Please its like Munchausen's by proxy syndrome, blacks do this ALL the time, "I am a victim of racism" stuff. Really it needs to be investigated by psychiatrists because its the root of this BLM crap.

What you're talking about, from the position of black racism against other races, is projection, co-dependency and delusions of grandeur in a sense so pathological these mental disorders have transcended many generations of black Americans. Some blacks project their personal failures onto white people, white history and white economic success rather than realize success comes from within. What can one say, we're easy targets. There are so many more of us than them. Blacks also have become co-dependent on white people in an addictive sense; they are addicted to blaming whites for their own lack of personal responsibility and in many cases . . . inferiority complexes. And lastly, Blacks use racism against whites to self promote these far fetched delusions of grandeur wherein whites are these devils who severed their ancient royal lines and thus robbed them of their rightful places as modern day kings of . . . well, something or somewhere. Rap music, glorified sports millionaires, mass murderer thug and rapist drug kingpins . . . all very common further black delusions of grandeur they project onto themselves as ultimate fantastical justification narratives for the imaginary evil done to them in the modern world by whites and other races.

Interesting analysis.

I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal allegations.
It's proven everywhere. You know it. So your question is not even worth answering.

"every time a black man is sort of smart and puts on a nice suit, people make a big fuss about him" - Donald Trump

WAIT...Trump didn't say this...it was Michelle Obama saying it about her husband, in her book "Becoming"

Forum List

Back