Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
EM1Jg1FWwAAoai9.jpg

tariq-nasheed-hate.jpg
EM1GmXDXsAIpzHY.jpg
EJXnPZKXYAAW-CK.jpg

Last edited:
Segregation is not the answer. We have to learn to live together and appreciate the commonality of the two groups.

Also at the same time,we should use every law to the fullest extent to punish offenders and put the law breakers in prison. That is the only answer to this monstrosity of a problem.

I also think there should be an investigation into George Soros and his part in what should be called Domestic Terrorism.

"ProBlack Tariq Nasheed vs. White Nationalist Jared Taylor":

This debate features two American citizens believing in racial segregation.

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

Donovan Worland reviews the Nasheed vs Taylor segregationist debate, revealing Tariq's religion of HATERS:

"Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor - NOW Y'ALL KNOW" by Donovan Worland

Footnote: Less than 24 hours after I shared a video of The Amazing Lucas criticizing Tariq Nasheed for his shamefully laughable performance vs Jared Taylor more than TWO YEARS AGO, it appears suddenly The Amazing Lucas change the status of his video to Private.

Apparently rumors suggesting The Amazing Lucas has adopted a ProBlack community attitude, are true.

No biggie, I stopped watching Lucas a while ago when he kept repeating the same sentence two or three times when trying to make a point... Becoming less amazing and more tiresome to listen to.

Peace.
[

Segregation is not the answer. We have to learn to live together and appreciate the commonality of the two groups.

Also at the same time,we should use every law to the fullest extent to punish offenders and put the law breakers in prison. That is the only answer to this monstrosity of a problem.

I also think there should be an investigation into George Soros and his part in what should be called Domestic Terrorism.

Hello Jackson, thank you for taking the time to reply.

I agree racial segregation is not the answer.

America is populated by millions of decent citizens of African descent who are no different from millions of non-black citizens who simply want to PEACEFULLY enjoy THEIR OWN vision life liberty love in the pursuit of happiness.

Unfortunately, there is a significant population of the apparent emotionally troubled problack practicing citizens who do not share the same values embraced by a majority of American citizens of all backgrounds.

In a few words social commentator David Carroll describes the deviant pathological behavior embraced by America's large female-dominated pro black community:

ProBlack/BLM community pathology:

Using many words author Shawn James describes his opinion of America's large race focused, emotionally troubled, female dominated, child neglecting, NO SNITCHING, segregation minded, DEMOCRAT VOTING, Intra-racial Discrimination And HATE practicing ProBlack community:

ProBlack/BLM Insanity:

Frankly, with one condition, I'd like to see American society offer Reparations to America's large emotionally troubled, HATE embracing Pro Black minded community.

The single condition FOR ACCEPTING REPARATIONS being >>> hateful pro blacks MUST renounce their American citizenship and immediately exit America, taking their hate, hypocrisy, bigotry and mental illness with them, never to return to America.

If pro black practicing people accept this condition and return to America in violation of their agreement, they will be placed in a prison cell for the rest of their lives where they can no longer infect with their illness, our free thinking, respectful, decent American friends, neighbors and co-worker African descent.

I believe that is a fair offer.

Part of the reparations agreement for Pro Black would include they NOT reimburse Society for the trillions of dollars spent funding social welfare programs...or the trillions of dollars spent arresting, prosecuting & incarcerating untold numbers of pro black citizens who chose to victimize peaceful, reasonably well adjusted Americans who have no problem abiding by our nation's rules and laws.

The pro black reparations agreement also applies to Americans of any background supporting hateful anti-American pro-black values.

Adhering to the stipulations I outlined, Congress should immediately begin crafting a bill offering reparations to America's large hateful, female-dominated Pro black community.

To ensure a peaceful future, American society must peaceably end pro-black madness and INSANITY!

ETmspr2XsAIsQvI.jpeg
EQ1sQ2yXsAsQFnU.jpeg
EUYd7UvWkAUacvd.jpeg
oprah-winfrey-michelle-obama-elder-candace-owens-vilify.png
domestic-terrorism-responsible-americans.png

"Black Democrat #WalkAway after Discovering Truth Of Democratic Party"

"I looked at my wife and said I think we're conservatives"

☮♥

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEful #ProBlack influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used To Hate White People - My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 868,451 views

ProBlackLogic:

☮️♥️

Hello Jackson, thank you for taking the time to reply.

I agree racial segregation is not the answer.

America is populated by millions of decent citizens of African descent who are no different from millions of non-black citizens who simply want to PEACEFULLY enjoy THEIR OWN vision life liberty love in the pursuit of happiness.

Unfortunately, there is a significant population of the apparent emotionally troubled problack practicing citizens who do not share the same values embraced by a majority of American citizens of all backgrounds.

In a few words social commentator David Carroll describes the deviant pathological behavior embraced by America's large female-dominated pro black community:

ProBlack/BLM community pathology:

Using many words author Shawn James describes his opinion of America's large race focused, emotionally troubled, female dominated, child neglecting, NO SNITCHING, segregation minded, DEMOCRAT VOTING, Intra-racial Discrimination And HATE practicing ProBlack community:

ProBlack/BLM Insanity:

Frankly, with one condition, I'd like to see American society offer Reparations to America's large emotionally troubled, HATE embracing Pro Black minded community.

The single condition FOR ACCEPTING REPARATIONS being >>> hateful pro blacks MUST renounce their American citizenship and immediately exit America, taking their hate, hypocrisy, bigotry and mental illness with them, never to return to America.

If pro black practicing people accept this condition and return to America in violation of their agreement, they will be placed in a prison cell for the rest of their lives where they can no longer infect with their illness, our free thinking, respectful, decent American friends, neighbors and co-worker African descent.

I believe that is a fair offer.

Part of the reparations agreement for Pro Black would include they NOT reimburse Society for the trillions of dollars spent funding social welfare programs...or the trillions of dollars spent arresting, prosecuting & incarcerating untold numbers of pro black citizens who chose to victimize peaceful, reasonably well adjusted Americans who have no problem abiding by our nation's rules and laws.

The pro black reparations agreement also applies to Americans of any background supporting hateful anti-American pro-black values.

Adhering to the stipulations I outlined, Congress should immediately begin crafting a bill offering reparations to America's large hateful, female-dominated Pro black community.

To ensure a peaceful future, American society must peaceably end pro-black madness and INSANITY!

View attachment 388197View attachment 388198View attachment 388199View attachment 388201View attachment 388202

"Black Democrat #WalkAway after Discovering Truth Of Democratic Party"

"I looked at my wife and said I think we're conservatives"

☮♥

Very interesting post. Perhaps it was meant in jest, but I think it is a great idea! They get the money on the boat to their permanent destination.

Hi, Jackson. No jest. Extraordinary means must be taken to rid America of systemic cancer & HATE responsible for murdering as well as victimizing countless peaceful citizens!
Rafael_Ramos_and_Wenjian_Liu.jpg

NYPD Officers Rafael Ramos, 40, and Wenjian Liu, 32, murdered in the same community where gun violence homicide victim Biggie Smalls and President My Brother's Keeper Obama buddy Jay-Z were raised, nurtured and socialized.
ES7cEb8XYAQPS2B.jpeg
ES7cN4_XQAM4TUP.jpeg

Forum List

Back