Zone1 Racial Distancing

You get disgusted with "white people"? We, white people have more right to be disgusted with many of you black people for the "Thuggery" that you perform daily, and most of it is on yourselves. But hey, racist prick, keep watching the shiny babble that the Marxists/Demofascists keep dangling in front of you, while 1000s of you are murdered by each other yearly. The Democrat KKK couldnt do a better job than what you blacks do to each other.
We get disgusted with black uncle toms.

White racism is a mental disorder. Whites commit far more acts of thuggery in many different ways than do blacks. So while whites like you run your mouth about a black person that steals a purse, you don't say shit about the white --- in suit robbing millions from you in a bank, or brokerage house. The black person that steals the purse goes to jail, the white --- who robbed the billions gets bailed out by the government.

Last, shut the hell up about blacks killing each other when whites are killing each other in nearly the same numbers annually. Oh yeah, I forgot the whites who are killing themselves at 5-6 times the number of blacks killing each other and more than 10 times the number of blacks who kill themselves.

African Americans are generally strategic about their voting. Their conservative and educated elites have never been “all in” for one party or another unless they had a damn good reason to be.

Thus African Americans supported Republicans during the Civil War & Reconstruction, were forced to try working with populist Democrats in the segregated Deep South where that was at all possible, and finally as opportunities presented themselves led the great non-partisan struggles for Civil Rights. They then created a “Freedom Democratic Party” in the 1960s to fight hold-out “official” white-dominated Democratic Party organizations in Mississippi and the South, and they have not infrequently tried to work in a supposedly “broad tent” Republican Party in recent years.

This last attempt didn’t work out — except for making a few individuals wealthier or more “famous” … because the Repubs closed up that “big tent” before it ever really opened up. After Obama, the Repubs reverted ever more to vicious populist “white grievance” politics under Trump.

Conservative black Republicans like Michael Steele — just like white Conservative Republican “Never Trumpers” — left the GOP because on principle they could no longer stomach the demagogery and lies of the new “Trump Party.”

This is not a question of African-Americans loving Biden or Kamala Harris — they usually have a clear idea of the limits and weaknesses of liberal white politicians, and of their basic loyalties, and of who pays the pipers in this society.

The lowest class of African Americans, like those ignorant black males with criminal records and hatred towards black women (who tend to be both the most responsible members of their communities and the most active in politics) — these pathetic types are the supposedly “free thinking blacks” that you find today on TikTok videos screaming about how Donald Trump is now … “a gangster brother.”
Truth.

So you have no problem with a white person saying what is acceptable for a black person to say or not say, as long as you agree with them?

That's incredible. I would have thought you would think that a white person should keep silent about what a black person should say whether you agree with them or not.

What I usually hear from IM2: "Shut up! You can't tell a black person what to say!!".
What I'm hearing now: "Yeah, you tell 'em, white man, I agree that black people should only say certain things!!". Who's the sell-out here?

Whatever happened to the black man being free to say what he wants to say? Personally, I think black people should be free to say whatever they want, whether they want to argue about racism in America today or make statements about something that's devoid of race altogether. I guess that's just me.
I have no problem with the truth. And what black conservatives push is not the truth.

African Americans are generally strategic about their voting. Their conservative and educated elites have never been “all in” for one party or another unless they had a damn good reason to be.

Thus African Americans supported Republicans during the Civil War & Reconstruction, were forced to try working with populist Democrats in the segregated Deep South where that was at all possible, and finally as opportunities presented themselves led the great non-partisan struggles for Civil Rights. They then created a “Freedom Democratic Party” in the 1960s to fight hold-out “official” white-dominated Democratic Party organizations in Mississippi and the South, and they have not infrequently tried to work in a supposedly “broad tent” Republican Party in recent years.

This last attempt didn’t work out — except for making a few individuals wealthier or more “famous” … because the Repubs closed up that “big tent” before it ever really opened up. After Obama, the Repubs reverted ever more to vicious populist “white grievance” politics under Trump.

Conservative black Republicans like Michael Steele — just like white Conservative Republican “Never Trumpers” — left the GOP because on principle they could no longer stomach the demagogery and lies of the new “Trump Party.”

This is not a question of African-Americans loving Biden or Kamala Harris — they usually have a clear idea of the limits and weaknesses of liberal white politicians, and of their basic loyalties, and of who pays the pipers in this society.

The lowest class of African Americans, like those ignorant black males with criminal records and hatred towards black women (who tend to be both the most responsible members of their communities and the most active in politics) — these pathetic types are the supposedly “free thinking blacks” that you find today on TikTok videos screaming about how Donald Trump is now … “a gangster brother.”
Mickey Steele was no Conservative Republican, but an establishment like George Bush 41 and 43 and Bitch McConnel(ole Turkeyneck).

Renewed opposition to Trump stirs among establishment Republicans
Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, said: “If you’re trying to achieve real change inside the party, if you’re trying to take the party back or you want to move off of Trumpism, you’ve got to make it very clear. Mitch McConnell no more wants Donald Trump to be the nominee of the party in 2024 than I do. Then come out and say that.”

This African-American conservative introduced the slogan “Drill Baby Drill,” was a loyal Republican for 4 decades, organized bus tours across the country to “Fire Pelosi,” opposed “Obamacare,” opposed abortion & Roe vs. Wade, opposed tax hikes, opposed Obama’s Afghan War expansion when all the top GOP heads supported it, and probably worked harder to attract conservative & independent African Americans to the Republican Party than anyone since Frederick Douglass.

Michael Steele was the first black Chairman of the Republican National Committee, from 2009-2011. Here he gives a keynote speech at the 2008 Republican Convention that officially nominated John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Soon however, despite his talent and demonstrated loyalty he found himself increasingly only “tolerated” within his party. He became RNC Chairman when he and other party elements were still pretending / hoping it could become a “Big Tent” party. But after 2016, when Trump became the MAGA candidate, McCain finally had to put “Country First” and fought the “good fight” against rising intolerance in his party.

By 2020 he was totally fed up and supported Joe Biden for the presidency. As an MSNBC host he often provides intelligent insight into how the GOP — the party of Abraham Lincoln — became the party of Donald Trump.

Here is his 2008 Republican Convention speech:

Last edited:
This African-American conservative introduced the slogan “Drill Baby Drill,” was a loyal Republican for 4 decades, organized bus tours across the country to “Fire Pelosi,” opposed “Obamacare,” opposed abortion & Roe vs. Wade, opposed tax hikes, opposed Obama’s Afghan War expansion when all the top GOP heads supported it, and probably worked harder to attract conservative & independent African Americans to the Republican Party than anyone since Frederick Douglass.

Michael Steele was the first black Chairman of the Republican National Committee, from 2009-2011. Here he gives a keynote speech at the 2008 Republican Convention that officially nominated John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Soon however, despite his talent and demonstrated loyalty he found himself increasingly only “tolerated” within his party. He became RNC Chairman when he and other party elements were still pretending / hoping it could become a “Big Tent” party. But after 2016, when Trump became the MAGA candidate, McCain finally had to put “Country First” and fought the “good fight” against rising intolerance in his party.

By 2020 he was totally fed up and supported Joe Biden for the presidency. As an MSNBC host he often provides intelligent insight into how the GOP — the party of Abraham Lincoln — became the party of Donald Trump.

Here is his 2008 Republican Convention speech:

And your point is? John "Songbird" McCain was the darling of the Democrat party because he was an establishment Republican "RINO". But once he went up against the brown turd Obammy, who wanted to "Fundamentally transform America" into a 3rd world shithole, Songbird John, was castigated as an old rich white guy who was one heartbeat away from putting the first woman into the White House. Mickey Steele endorsed all RINO's which is why no REAL American thinks he is a Conservative. Funny how you seem to adore Mickey, are you a lover of the swamp creatures of DC?

And your point is? John "Songbird" McCain was the darling of the Democrat party because he was an establishment Republican "RINO". But once he went up against the brown turd Obammy, who wanted to "Fundamentally transform America" into a 3rd world shithole, Songbird John, was castigated as an old rich white guy who was one heartbeat away from putting the first woman into the White House. Mickey Steele endorsed all RINO's which is why no REAL American thinks he is a Conservative. Funny how you seem to adore Mickey, are you a lover of the swamp creatures of DC?

Your comment is moronic & obnoxious, typical of a “really deluded” (not “Real”) American. You cannot change history or reality just by redefining terms, using vulgar epithets or insulting people a la Donald Trump. I am only describing history … accurately.

I am not talking about John McCain, Sarah Palin or “the Establishment” in general. I’ve opposed both traditional Republicans and the “Liberal Establishment” far longer than you have.

I’m writing about men like Michael Steele and why Trumpster Republicans are so hostile and intolerant toward “RINOs” and even men who tried to win black Conservatives to their party for decades. Indeed you are hostile to any Republican who strongly objects to your “Trump Party’s” slandering, grifting leader … who tried to end our great tradition of peaceful transfers of presidential power after he lost the 2020 election.

I don’t know of any Democrats who loved the 4-decade Conservative Republican Michael Steele when he was one of the Dems’ most wickedly sharp-tongued opponents. I know many Republicans at the time who loved him. But of course that was before a life-long conman and long-term supporter of Bill & Hillary Clinton — Donald Trump — decided to switch parties and appeal to aggrieved white lowlifes, announcing that traditional Conservatives were suddenly … only “RINOs.” He dumbed down the Republican Party, a process begun much earlier with its decision to pursue Southern evangelicals and its turn to a “Southern Strategy,” a turn that also appealed to northern ethnic whites who had lost old industrial jobs in basic industries that could not compete successfully in the world economy.

You are all talk. And ugly talk. Except perhaps on immigration, where the Republicans have a “hot issue” to exploit due to Democratic failures, you have no ideas and resort to slander and personality politics, as you mimic your pathetic leader. Even on immigration, Repubs today are just as (probably much more) unwilling to consider realistic solutions requiring comprehensive compromise legislation … as are DNC Democrats.

In any case this thread is about “racial distancing,” not immigration or “The Establishment” or John McCain (who at key moments stood up against open vulgar expressions of anti-Obama racism in the GOP). Trump encouraged vulgar racism from long before he decided to run, and especially directed it at Obama, whom he hated with a vengeance. It is laughable that you and others here blame the overwhelming majority of African Americans for sensing that hostility and responding by “distancing” themselves from your nasty, divisive and dangerous “Trump Party.”

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
I really think whites like you need to shut up about AA. Because whites have gotten Affirmative Action since 1776.
No white person on this forum has gotten Affirmative Action since 1776. If they’re under 65, they‘ve been the VICTIMS of Affirmative Action while blacks have gained. You should have seen all the incompetent blacks promoted into jobs they couldn’t do (gays, too) at the liberal organization I worked for.

Black conservatives speak the truth: with the right values, ability, and choices, one can overcome both poverty and racism to become successful.

Why should Scott have given a speech about his “blackness” and racism and what it means to be black in America, etc., etc?

If Debbie Wasserman Shutz had been selected to give the response to Trump’s SOTU, would it not have been inappropriate and widely criticized if she spoke about what It means to be a Jew in America and antisemitism?

The Zionist Lobby yells "Jump," and the traitors in DC (Both Parties) say "How High?"

No, you aren't being oppressed because people don't like you. That just means you need to work on your personality.

No white person on this forum has gotten Affirmative Action since 1776. If they’re under 65, they‘ve been the VICTIMS of Affirmative Action while blacks have gained. You should have seen all the incompetent blacks promoted into jobs they couldn’t do (gays, too) at the liberal organization I worked for.

You see, I've seen the opposite in my career.

Yes, I saw one lady who was hired because she was black and a woman (but she also had a pretty impressive resume) who turned out to be inept.
I've seen dozens of white people who got promoted because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss.

The only true meritocracy I've encountered in my life was the military, where blacks did very well, becoming officers or NCO's if they had the talent.

No white person on this forum has gotten Affirmative Action since 1776.

White women benefitted from Affirmative Action more than any other group

Prior to AA, women were restricted to professions like teaching, nursing, secretaries or menial jobs like cashiers, tellers

AA opened opportunities to women. Universities were forced to open all fields to women. Employers opened up management positions to women.

White women benefitted from Affirmative Action more than any other group

Prior to AA, women were restricted to professions like teaching, nursing, secretaries or menial jobs like cashiers, tellers

AA opened opportunities to women. Universities were forced to open all fields to women. Employers opened up management positions to women.
Link?

Black conservatives speak the truth: with the right values, ability, and choices, one can overcome both poverty and racism to become successful.
Whites have received what you call AA from 1776.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as they lived in the United States for at least two years and in the state where the application was filed for at least one year. This law allowed “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural-born citizens.”Affirmative Action for whites.

Slavery was AA for whites.

Dred Scott v. Sandford. “A black man has no rights a white man is bound to respect.” AA for whites.

Indian Removal policy. AA for whites.

Homestead ACT. AA for white.

Black codes. AA for whites

Jim Crow. AA for whites.

Plessy v. Feguson. AA for whites

Restrictive Covenants. AA for whites.

Redlining. AA for whites.

The New Deal. AA for whites.

Social Security Act. AA for whites until the 1960's.

Federal Guaranteed Home Loans. AA for whites until the 1960's.

College Admissions. AA for whites until the 1960's.

Servicemen's Readjustment Act. AA for whites. Millions of blacks were denied.

I can keep going.

Whites have gotten what you call AA since 1776. And you are a beneficiary of Affirmative action.

I’m where I am because:

1) High IQ
2) Top student at university
3) Conscientious and hard-working
4) Talent in my field
5) Didn’t do drugs or commit crimes
6) No illegitimate children

Before Affirmative Action, women with the same qualities rose in the ranks as Corporate Secretaries, Nurses and Teachers

Today, those women excel as Executives, Doctors and School Administrators

The thread topic is racial distancing.

How politicians practice ‘racial distancing’ with communities of color​

They tailor speech to be supportive without alienating white voters, professor says​

Many politicians find themselves walking a fine line when it comes to talking about the African American community, LaFleur Stephens-Dougan, Princeton University assistant professor of politics, says. They want to simultaneously voice their support for policies, positions, and attitudes widely held by African American voters without alienating white supporters, a rhetorical strategy she refers to as “racial distancing.”

“the phenomenon whereby politicians convey to racially moderate and to racially conservative whites that they will not disrupt the racial status quo.”

From this point on anything not addressing racial distancing will be reported.

Forum List

Back