Rachel Maddow on Aaron Schock's resignation and many controversies

Seeing as you are starting multiple threads on this within minutes of each other you must have a real hard on for Maddow. Bad news. She likes girls.

• Banned
Seeing as you are starting multiple threads on this within minutes of each other you must have a real hard on for Maddow. Bad news. She likes girls.

Grumpy today?

It has nothing to do with me as a person. Or do you have the sense that people should only create so many threads? Personal liberty is no longer your big thing, or what?

I have no hard-on for any commentator. It's the issue that's interesting, not the person.
Furthermore, the other thread is of an interview with Aaron Schock's father and as far as I can tell, Rachel Maddow and Mr. Schock are not one and the same person...

• Banned

Love her or hate her, this segment is indeed quite interesting.

Maddow goes through a timeline of events....

Discuss

Can I move my bowels first?

So nice that you ask for permission, is however not necessary. If reporting bodily functions is so important to you, who am I to keep you from you personal liberty?

• Banned
16 minutes of listening to Maddow? That is torture, is there a transcript one can read? There is a reason her show is watched by 6 people worldwide.

Grumpy today?

It has nothing to do with me as a person. Or do you have the sense that people should only create so many threads? Personal liberty is no longer your big thing, or what?

I have no hard-on for any commentator. It's the issue that's interesting, not the person.
Furthermore, the other thread is of an interview with Aaron Schock's father and as far as I can tell, Rachel Maddow and Mr. Schock are not one and the same person...
Then start one thread and be done with it.

Grumpy today?

Then start one thread and be done with it.

No, for the individual threads discuss this from completely different angles and putting all in one crams too much information into one OP. How many Micheal Brown threads did we have in USMB? 50? How about Bundy threads? 30? How many "I hate Obama" threads? 500 or so?

So, :wtf:

Get over it and debate like an adult instead of whining like a little baby.

16 minutes of listening to Maddow? That is torture, is there a transcript one can read? There is a reason her show is watched by 6 people worldwide.

I am going to give you an idea, and see if it finds resonance with you.

I detest Rush Limbaugh, listening to him is torture for me. But sometimes, just to see what kind of foolishness he is spewing, I DO listen and now and then, he does put out some interesting facts.

It may interest you to know that I get around 50% of my hardcore information from RW leaning sites and make sure it is verified, just as I do from LW leaning sites. I scan and read at places like Townhall, the Freepers, RedState, ConservativeIntel, etc. very, very often. I often go to those sites BEFORE I go to KOS or TPM or TP.

Think about it.

Please realize, I am not criticizing you. I am offering you an idea and will be curious to see what you do with that. Even people who HATE Maddow must admit, sometimes she puts facts out there that they cannot just dismiss. Sometimes, Mark Levin puts out facts that I cannot dismiss, so it behooves me to at least listen to him.

For my way of thinking, being versed in any issue pretty much requires reading and absorbing all sides of the issue, and my experience is that are usually more than 2 sides, even. Often, there are 3 or 4.

Forum List

Back