Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this?

How long will innocent white bystanders tolerate being assaulted before something really unfortunate happens? Scary.
Oh no, are the big scary black people coming to get you?
Normal people just avoid them, while you voluntarily take big black cock up the ass.
You're a bright one, aren't you.
I would like to see a reality show where your car breaks down on martin luther king boulevard, and you are mugged and beaten within of your life by these feral "youths".

How long will innocent white bystanders tolerate being assaulted before something really unfortunate happens? Scary.
Normal people just avoid them, while you voluntarily take big black cock up the ass.
I would like to see a reality show where your car breaks down on martin luther king boulevard, and you are mugged and beaten within of your life by these feral "youths".
You think about black cock a lot, don't you.

Whattayawannabet that some of those white folks marched or held signs or signed petitions in behalf of blacks what they get for their support is to be attacked? Betcha.

What will end up happening, is fewer and fewer whites will want to support their cause. In fact more and more whites will end up supporting the police.
Maybe eventually a liberal here and there.
This can be applied to gay rights as well. I know I have had second thoughts on both fronts.

Whattayawannabet that some of those white folks marched or held signs or signed petitions in behalf of blacks what they get for their support is to be attacked? Betcha.

Well, there's going to be mistakes when a cop deals with a criminal. If the black community is going to destroy no matter what. Only a idiot that is white would march with such.

Violence against others isn't going to strengthen your case. IT starts at home with raising children better and if it is justified that a cop did wrong then they should pay for it through decades of prison.

Violence against others isn't going to strengthen your case. IT starts at home with raising children better and if it is justified that a cop did wrong then they should pay for it through decades of prison.

Did you catch the title of the thread? Race war? That's apparently what a number of scholars on this forum believe. I think I know what the source of their inspiration is.....

I've got an idea! Why don't all the cops go on duty in Black face and wear white gloves to cover their hands. They could even wear afro wigs and dark contacts.That gesture might pacify the crowd and give the officers a sense of identifying with the protestors. Let's give PEACE A CHANCE!

No. But you do enough "thinking" about it for the rest of us neurotypical republican racist shitlords, I am sure.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.

You ever notice the state of Arizona and Texas have no riots?
Could it be because we have gun rights?

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?
Oh PNX bagged one about a month ago. Drug dealer in a hallway. Reached for his gun but he had left it in his car. Just wearing a holster. Now that one killing in the back? He NEEDS tried. Brown was a thug and thugs die in thug life. Hell their music sings of it.

Protesting and RIOTS are two different things. MY generation had MLK and X, not that cheap ass knock off Al Sharpton. But the democrats KILLED King so MY generation got stuck with sh8t.

No. But you do enough "thinking" about it for the rest of us neurotypical republican racist shitlords, I am sure.

Neurotypical Republican Racist Shitlords. I never heard that one before, but I sure do like the sound of it, has a real ring to it. I think you may have just coined a new popular phrase. You should probably copyright that right away. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.

Neurotypical Republican Racist Shitlords. I never heard that one before, but I sure do like the sound of it, has a real ring to it. I think you may have just coined a new popular phrase. You should probably copyright that right away. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.
I read your post, but all I saw was.
anim-hurr.gif

You ever notice the state of Arizona and Texas have no riots?
Could it be because we have gun rights?

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?
Oh PNX bagged one about a month ago. Drug dealer in a hallway. Reached for his gun but he had left it in his car. Just wearing a holster. Now that one killing in the back? He NEEDS tried. Brown was a thug and thugs die in thug life. Hell their music sings of it.

Protesting and RIOTS are two different things. MY generation had MLK and X, not that cheap ass knock off Al Sharpton. But the democrats KILLED King so MY generation got stuck with sh8t.

I'd like to see a link to that PHX one. It just doesn't sound right....got one?

I still think officers in Texas and Arizona are less likely to shoot an unarmed man than elsewhere, especially if he is running away. I am basing my opinion on the dearth of reliable reports showing such shootings.

You should probably stop posting your crap attempts at witty humor before you break the autism spectrum quotient.

What was the body count?

Or, failing that, how many were injured?

Forum List

Back