Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this?

Yep! I guess I was wrong. This shooting has all the earmarks of an execution if you pay attention to details. Brisbon, the suspect was apparently trying to get rid of the drugs in his pocket. The officer indicates he grabbed the hand in that pocket and had things under control until the door opened and they both stumbled into the flat. Naturally Brisbon removed his hand from that pocket to brace against falling and the cop had to let go for the same reason. The cop, now frightened out of his wits, probably thought he was being attacked by a second party and started firing. Brisbon, being the closest caught the full impact of the officer's discharging weapon. Too bad he wasn't wearing a body cam. Now , all we have is the police officer's word..and we know how reliable that is, don't we?
You dont know much, do you?
The perp refused to comply with the officer's commands. The perp stuck his hand in his pocket. That right there should have gotten him shot. The officer says he thought the perp had a gun in his pocket, a reasonable thought under the circumstances. The perp took his hand out of his pocket. The officer would be a fool to see what the perp was coming up with. He rightly shot him.
Looks like good guys:1 Perps:0.
You know TOO much, at least you think you do... more than the officer himself. Like I said. When someone opened the door, the officer lost control of the situation being that he was off balance as was the suspect. It appears to me that was just an unfortunate event that could have ended without bloodshed had that door not opened. You can't obey a command to not take your hand out of a pocket when you are stumbling through a door that is suddenly opened. But I'll wait to see what the witness says...you kow, the person who opened the door. That is, if he/she is even interviewed.
No, I know what was reported. And I know what is reasonable. You had a perp acting like he was about to pull a gun. It was reasonable to assume he was going to pull a gun. If he had and shot the officer would you be calling the perp a murderer or would you be celebrating a dead pig?

26968211-BE32-4FC3-94039E857A12735F.png

It's time to lock and load

this is spinning out of control. that mayor of the city told the police to STAND DOWN and allowed them to destroy and cause mayhem

We aren't safe anymore and need to protect ourselves[/QUOT
Er. I don't think the events happening in one city is going to justify your incendiary comments. You need not worry, 97% of the cities have WHITE mayors and virtually all white police forces. But I'll keep my guns oiled and ready just in case anyone, black, yellow red or white decides to commit a crime against ME or mine! Race doesn't matter then!

Yep! I guess I was wrong. This shooting has all the earmarks of an execution if you pay attention to details. Brisbon, the suspect was apparently trying to get rid of the drugs in his pocket. The officer indicates he grabbed the hand in that pocket and had things under control until the door opened and they both stumbled into the flat. Naturally Brisbon removed his hand from that pocket to brace against falling and the cop had to let go for the same reason. The cop, now frightened out of his wits, probably thought he was being attacked by a second party and started firing. Brisbon, being the closest caught the full impact of the officer's discharging weapon. Too bad he wasn't wearing a body cam. Now , all we have is the police officer's word..and we know how reliable that is, don't we?
The perp refused to comply with the officer's commands. The perp stuck his hand in his pocket. That right there should have gotten him shot. The officer says he thought the perp had a gun in his pocket, a reasonable thought under the circumstances. The perp took his hand out of his pocket. The officer would be a fool to see what the perp was coming up with. He rightly shot him.
You know TOO much, at least you think you do... more than the officer himself. Like I said. When someone opened the door, the officer lost control of the situation being that he was off balance as was the suspect. It appears to me that was just an unfortunate event that could have ended without bloodshed had that door not opened. You can't obey a command to not take your hand out of a pocket when you are stumbling through a door that is suddenly opened. But I'll wait to see what the witness says...you kow, the person who opened the door. That is, if he/she is even interviewed.
No, I know what was reported. And I know what is reasonable. You had a perp acting like he was about to pull a gun. It was reasonable to assume he was going to pull a gun. If he had and shot the officer would you be calling the perp a murderer or would you be celebrating a dead pig?

You know what was reported? Like that has some bearing on reality...(chuckles, you amaze me.} None of what the officer said is ironclad since only HIS side of the story has been publicized. He might be an honest cop but I still want to hear from anyone who might have witnessed the incident before I make a solid conclusion one way or another. You don't seem to have that type of objectivity... correct?

How long will innocent white bystanders tolerate being assaulted before something really unfortunate happens? Scary.
You ever notice the state of Arizona and Texas have no riots?
Could it be because we have gun rights?

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?

It happens. In fact they killed one a couple of weeks ago here in Houston.
Hell,Joe Horn,a Houston hero,dropped two of while they were running away from his neighbors house after burglarizing it.
Do you live here to make such bold statements?

Joe Horn Wasn't an officer, he is a cold blooded killer who shot two black latinos under suspicious circumstances. He got away with murder and was the only "witness." Looking at his picture you could see he was one of those fat gun crazy kooks just looking for a chance to do what he did.

Now tell me about the Houston shooting. Was it a shooting where the cop was defending his or someone else's life or was it an execution of a suspect merely trying to evade arrest?

I live close enough to Texas but that is no concern of yours!

So you did make those statements with no foreknowledge.
Here's the latest one,you'll have to do your own research from here on out.
Suspect dies after police chase ends in gunfire on live TV

Well. the samples submitted thus far are bereft of non-police witness testimony. Perhaps that is the key... Do not allow the public to hear or read about what any witnesses say and use only the police accounts in news releases...That's what Hitler did and it worked for him too!

You ever notice the state of Arizona and Texas have no riots?
Could it be because we have gun rights?

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?

Hell,Joe Horn,a Houston hero,dropped two of while they were running away from his neighbors house after burglarizing it.

Joe Horn Wasn't an officer, he is a cold blooded killer who shot two black latinos under suspicious circumstances. He got away with murder and was the only "witness." Looking at his picture you could see he was one of those fat gun crazy kooks just looking for a chance to do what he did.

Now tell me about the Houston shooting. Was it a shooting where the cop was defending his or someone else's life or was it an execution of a suspect merely trying to evade arrest?

Well. the samples submitted thus far are bereft of non-police witness testimony. Perhaps that is the key... Do not allow the public to hear or read about what any witnesses say and use only the police accounts in news releases...That's what Hitler did and it worked for him too!

What exactly does that have to do with my post?

I would like to see a reality show where your car breaks down on martin luther king boulevard, and you are mugged and beaten within of your life by these feral "youths".
You think about black cock a lot, don't you.
No. But you do enough "thinking" about it for the rest of us neurotypical republican racist shitlords, I am sure.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.
Neurotypical Republican Racist Shitlords. I never heard that one before, but I sure do like the sound of it, has a real ring to it. I think you may have just coined a new popular phrase. You should probably copyright that right away. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.
You should probably stop posting your crap attempts at witty humor before you break the autism spectrum quotient.
OK, tell you what: I'll stop being witty just as soon as you stop being a racist fag. That seems fair to me.
Stop being witty? You never started.

Life isn't fair kid, not everyone
I would like to see a reality show where your car breaks down on martin luther king boulevard, and you are mugged and beaten within of your life by these feral "youths".
You think about black cock a lot, don't you.
No. But you do enough "thinking" about it for the rest of us neurotypical republican racist shitlords, I am sure.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.
Neurotypical Republican Racist Shitlords. I never heard that one before, but I sure do like the sound of it, has a real ring to it. I think you may have just coined a new popular phrase. You should probably copyright that right away. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.
You should probably stop posting your crap attempts at witty humor before you break the autism spectrum quotient.
OK, tell you what: I'll stop being witty just as soon as you stop being a racist fag. That seems fair to me.
Stop being witty? You never started.

You know what was reported? Like that has some bearing on reality...(chuckles, you amaze me.} None of what the officer said is ironclad since only HIS side of the story has been publicized. He might be an honest cop but I still want to hear from anyone who might have witnessed the incident before I make a solid conclusion one way or another. You don't seem to have that type of objectivity... correct?
Do you have any indication anything of what he said was untrue, stretched, exagerated or made up? Any indication at all? Nope. Until you can produce something that counters the reported facts you are merely pissing in the wind.

Do you have any indication anything of what he said was untrue, stretched, exagerated or made up? Any indication at all? Nope. Until you can produce something that counters the reported facts you are merely pissing in the wind.

We are BOTH pissing in the wind because we are both analyzing the same 2nd hand information. That's the nature of message board banter. All I did was look closely at what the officer reported and presented a logical chain of events to support my hunch. Without video, even if there were ten Black witnesses in the vicinity , all wearing three piece suits and ties, the officer's word would prevail in this particular case. It doesn't matter what I think, he will walk and maybe add more notches to his gun!.

What exactly does that have to do with my post?

Which one?

We are BOTH pissing in the wind because we are both analyzing the same 2nd hand information. That's the nature of message board banter. All I did was look closely at what the officer reported and presented a logical chain of events to support my hunch. Without video, even if there were ten Black witnesses in the vicinity , all wearing three piece suits and ties, the officer's word would prevail in this particular case. It doesn't matter what I think, he will walk and maybe add more notches to his gun!.
No I am not pissing in the wind. I am evaluating what is being presented as fact. Does the account sound reasonable? Are there are facts missing that should be there? Does the account present what happened in a believable way?
So far I've seen nothing to make me question it. This was not the case with the police custody death of the guy in NY supposedly selling cigarettes. There the whole account seemed off. I was very bothered by the presence of large numbers of officers and the speed with which it escalated. I voiced that here at the time. Similarly with the cupcake lady in CA. Her whole account seemed off. There was clearly much more going on than had been reported, critical bits were missing. ANd I questioned that at the time.
So you are half right: you are pissing in the wind, wondering about evidence that isnt there or even hinted at. I am correct based on what we know so far.

No I am not pissing in the wind. I am evaluating what is being presented as fact. Does the account sound reasonable? Are there are facts missing that should be there? Does the account present what happened in a believable way?
So far I've seen nothing to make me question it. This was not the case with the police custody death of the guy in NY supposedly selling cigarettes. There the whole account seemed off. I was very bothered by the presence of large numbers of officers and the speed with which it escalated. I voiced that here at the time. Similarly with the cupcake lady in CA. Her whole account seemed off. There was clearly much more going on than had been reported, critical bits were missing. ANd I questioned that at the time.
So you are half right: you are pissing in the wind, wondering about evidence that isnt there or even hinted at. I am correct based on what we know so far.

Yes, you are pissing in the wind. The very questions you pose prove it.

You asked:

Does the account sound reasonable?

Just because a statement sounds reasonable doesn't make it an axiom. The question was unnecessary and contributes nothing of value since any lie can sound reasonable.

Are there facts missing that should be there?

Again, what kind of question is that? Heck yes, there are, or were, facts at the scene that we aren't privy to.
Your question is spurious, to say the least. For instance, we don't know whether the officer was right handed or left handed. We don't know into which pocket on the suspects trousers he inserted his hand

The third question is just a rehash of the first.

Now, although i have exhibited skepticism of the officer's story, I have not really contradicted it. I have paraphrased his account and wrote the events as I saw them developing in my mind's eye. That' may be "pissing in the wind" in your world but unlike you, I keep the wind to my back. You piss into the wind and generally end up getting all wet.

Case in point: You accuse me of wondering about evidence that isn't there or even hinted at. Well, I guess you got me there. I do what people with analytical minds do...think outside the box. There is nothing wrong with questioning things until an answer comes along to satiate your doubtful mind.

You asked:

Just because a statement sounds reasonable doesn't make it an axiom. The question was unnecessary and contributes nothing of value since any lie can sound reasonable.

Again, what kind of question is that? Heck yes, there are, or were, facts at the scene that we aren't privy to.
Your question is spurious, to say the least. For instance, we don't know whether the officer was right handed or left handed. We don't know into which pocket on the suspects trousers he inserted his hand

Now, although i have exhibited skepticism of the officer's story, I have not really contradicted it. I have paraphrased his account and wrote the events as I saw them developing in my mind's eye. That' may be "pissing in the wind" in your world but unlike you, I keep the wind to my back. You piss into the wind and generally end up getting all wet.

Case in point: You accuse me of wondering about evidence that isn't there or even hinted at. Well, I guess you got me there. I do what people with analytical minds do...think outside the box. There is nothing wrong with questioning things until an answer comes along to satiate your doubtful mind.
OK so you admit you are making shit up. That's something.
Until there is actual evidence that the story was other than as reported I'd say the officer did just fine.

ammo up FTW s0ns!!!:funnyface::rock::rock:

But don't worry.......this shit will only go so far. Too much savages BS will result in deadly force by law enforcement. And unlike the middle east, blacks stick out like Clint Eastwood in a gay parade. They'll end up taking their bats and balls and go home.

All it's going to take is for a bunch of thug negroes to gang rape a White girl in front of the TV cameras to let the Genie out of the bottle AKA for hundreds of thousands of White men with long guns to declare open season no bag limit on every young negro man they see. When this happens, and it will there will be no putting the Genie back in the bottle.
It will be The Civil War 2.0 and it will last for years. When it's over there will not be a young negro man standing.

All it's going to take is for a bunch of thug negroes to gang rape a White girl in front of the TV cameras to let the Genie out of the bottle AKA for hundreds of thousands of White men with long guns to declare open season no bag limit on every young negro man they see. When this happens, and it will there will be no putting the Genie back in the bottle.
It will be The Civil War 2.0 and it will last for years. When it's over there will not be a young negro man standing.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

WTF indeed! All it will take is one spark too many and the entire country will be on fire. Long hot summer coming.

You asked:

OK so you admit you are making shit up. That's something.
Until there is actual evidence that the story was other than as reported I'd say the officer did just fine.

No, I am not making things up! Please look up the big words like "paraphrasing" if you don't understand them. And the word "wondering" seems to have a different meaning for you than it does for most people. The effluvia from the mist of piss that envelopes you must be getting in your eyes; thereby affecting your sight and reasoning ability. When some one "wonders" about something, they are not putting those thoughts forward as solid facts, just speculation. There is a difference between wondering and paraphrasing. Wondering is a healthy attitude that forms the substance of vigorous debate. That's the lifeblood of the Message board world!
Paraphrasing is simply reviewing someone's writing or statement using different words to achieve greater clarity. Apparently, that is a unique skill you have not managed to fully grasp, yet.

Forum List

Back