Race Relations Summed Up.

As a white guy in good standing who knows lots of others in the same boat, I never wake up in the morning thinking about how I’m gonna screw over some black person that day. And I’d bet my boat mates are a lot like me.

As a white guy in good standing who knows lots of others in the same boat, I never wake up in the morning thinking about how I’m gonna screw over some black person that day. And I’d bet my boat mates are a lot like me.
Yawn! Since white racism exists, we know there are people doing it. We see the comments made here. So just stop lying.

Yawn! Since white racism exists, we know there are people doing it. We see the comments made here. So just stop lying.
Never said white racism doesn’t exist. It’s as prevalent as black racism and any other. Name a demographic and some of its members will be racist. Guaranteed.

So, kindly stick the lying allegation up your black ass.

Forum List

Back