Race Differences in average IQ are Largely Genetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make sure I have this straight.

White guy trying to prove whites are superior makes up a test. This test totally ignores the concept of impartiality by the results of the test being based on a unagreeded upon concept of what intelligence actually is. It ignores any mental impediments such as anger, anxiety, or confidence. It ignores relevance or the reward factor for doing good on this test. It ignores that people that have scored low on this test have been wildly successful.

Now a obviously lowbrow white guy latches onto the results of these tests and breaks the first rule of intelligent thinking. Correlation does not equal causation. Not to forget we are operating in a playground of this madman's choosing and definition. Psychotic white guy then combines genetics with this information and declares that some "races" are inferior. When you point out to him that he is pretty stupid himself and blatant proof that he missed the intelligent gene (or the many combination of genes and factors he is unaware of) he wants you to pretend that is not important. When you point out there are people in the very "race" he claims is inferior that can lap him in any intelligent endeavor he calls unfair posting especially if it includes visuals. Again lest we forget we are operating in a world of his choosing this whole time. Now if i can prove his theory is stupid in his world, why does he think he can prove it holds any water in the real world? Did I miss anything here?

No one cares about your opinion, and even if they did, they wouldn't take it seriously.

White guy trying to prove whites are superior makes up a test. This test totally ignores the concept of impartiality by the results of the test being based on a unagreeded upon concept of what intelligence actually is. It ignores any mental impediments such as anger, anxiety, or confidence. It ignores relevance or the reward factor for doing good on this test. It ignores that people that have scored low on this test have been wildly successful.

Now a obviously lowbrow white guy latches onto the results of these tests and breaks the first rule of intelligent thinking. Correlation does not equal causation. Not to forget we are operating in a playground of this madman's choosing and definition. Psychotic white guy then combines genetics with this information and declares that some "races" are inferior. When you point out to him that he is pretty stupid himself and blatant proof that he missed the intelligent gene (or the many combination of genes and factors he is unaware of) he wants you to pretend that is not important. When you point out there are people in the very "race" he claims is inferior that can lap him in any intelligent endeavor he calls unfair posting especially if it includes visuals. Again lest we forget we are operating in a world of his choosing this whole time. Now if i can prove his theory is stupid in his world, why does he think he can prove it holds any water in the real world? Did I miss anything here?

No one cares about your opinion, and even if they did, they wouldn't take it seriously.

Yet you took the time to type your comment proving how desperately serious you took my opinion and how relevant I am in your life. Why would you do that?

White guy trying to prove whites are superior makes up a test.
There has been more then just one test:

The I.Q.’s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.’s ranges from 10 to 25 percent– equality would require 50 percent.

Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.’s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.

The U.S. government’s PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90–a White/Black success ration of 80/1.

Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels.

White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.

In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves “Negroes.” Their environments and “advantages” or disadvantages were exactly the same.

Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be “inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army.” Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that “the lighter groups made better scores.”

Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1.

Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents.

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests.

The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent.

http://www.solargeneral.com/jeffs-archive/black-failure/whites-blacks-100-facts-and-one-lie/

Last edited:

White guy trying to prove whites are superior makes up a test.
There has been more then just one test:

The I.Q.’s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.’s ranges from 10 to 25 percent– equality would require 50 percent.

Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.’s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.

The U.S. government’s PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90–a White/Black success ration of 80/1.

Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels.

White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.

In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves “Negroes.” Their environments and “advantages” or disadvantages were exactly the same.

Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be “inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army.” Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that “the lighter groups made better scores.”

Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1.

Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents.

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests.

The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent.

Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

Mixture with European blood and diseases must have made the African American loose his native intelligence.

How do you know thats not the result of some random factor like say stress?

Studies have consistently reported a higher prevalence of hypertension in blacks than in whites, a main reason for the higher incidence of cardiovascular disease in blacks.1 The long list of putative causes for this higher prevalence suggests that the real reasons are still unknown. Biological differences in the mechanisms of blood pressure control or in the environment and habits of whites and blacks are among the potential causes. The higher prevalence of hypertension in blacks living in the United States instead of Africa demonstrates that environmental and behavioral characteristics are the more likely reasons for the higher prevalence in blacks living in the United States. They could act directly or by triggering mechanisms of blood pressure increase that are dormant in blacks living in Africa.

Last edited:
White people started Chicago, black people ended it

White people always screw up pronunciations. Chicagoua is an Native American word for Allium tricoccum otherwise known as wild garlic.

WHITE people screw up pronunciations?! I'm convinced that more than 50% of black people in the US don't even speak English.

Mixture with European blood and diseases must have made the African American loose his native intelligence.

Whatever the reason, fact still is negros are least intelligent on average

White people started Chicago, black people ended it

White people always screw up pronunciations. Chicagoua is an Native American word for Allium tricoccum otherwise known as wild garlic.

WHITE people screw up pronunciations?! I'm convinced that more than 50% of black people in the US don't even speak English.

I thought you didnt care about my opinion? Make up your mind.

What would be the problem if 50% didnt speak English white american style? Is there a problem with that? BTW Chicagoua is not English.

Last edited:

Whatever the reason, fact still is negros are least intelligent on average

Intelligent according to who? Also how do you know if some random factor is hiding the fact that Blacks are actually more intelligent on average accoording to your own test?

Last edited:
Look Asclepias, not every race of humans can have the exact same level of intelligence.

Sorry but the evidence shows that blacks have the least while Asians have the most.

Look Asclepias, not every race of humans can have the exact same level of intelligence.

Sorry but the evidence shows that blacks have the least while Asians have the most.

Why not. Who said they cant? The evidence only shows averages. That by the way is just a deduction based on absolutely nothing.

Just look at what black folks do to the areas they inhabit, how they treat their children, how they treat each other

Tell you guys a story. My back ground is a IT engineer. We had this issue where one of our data routers would go down in Japan every single night at roughly the same time. We did all kind of trouble shooting and made up these elaborate theories and got all kind of people involved. Finally we had someone physically there around the time when the router usually went down. A janitor walked into the room and unplugged the router and plugged in his vacuum cleaner and started to vacuum.

When dealing with something as complex as trying to measure intelligence, genes along with all the factors that can influence outcomes you simply dont know until you watch it happen. So far I dont know anyone that has invented a machine that can watch your intelligence while factoring in all the things that may affect it.

Just look at what black folks do to the areas they inhabit, how they treat their children, how they treat each other

What does that have to do with intelligence even if it was all black people? Look at the places white people inhabit, how they treat their children, and how they treat each other.

Last edited:
Is anyone here Conversant on ANY Topic?
What a bunch of MORONS populate this place.
`[/QUOTE]

If you are so "intellectually superior" to the so called morons here, why are you even dignifying this site with your presence?

My guess is that you were dispatched here from some underground,
Aryan supremacist site, to spread some of the poison from their toilet.

What does that have to do with intelligence even if it was all black people?
Come on man, the way you treat your children, spouse, neighbor, neighborhood is the foundation of intelligence

Is anyone here Conversant on ANY Topic?
What a bunch of MORONS populate this place.
`

If you are so "intellectually superior" to the so called morons here, why are you even dignifying this site with your presence?

My guess is that you were dispatched here from some underground,
Aryan supremacist site, to spread some of the poison from their toilet.[/QUOTE]

He actually is pretty funny to me. I've never seen posts so filled with stupid shit. What kills me is he actually is talking about how intelligent white people are. :lol:

What would be the problem if 50% didnt speak English white american style? Is there a problem with that? BTW Chicagoua is not English.

"White American style"? You racist douchebag. You remain part of the problem. You're no better than any of the other racists who pollute this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back