rabbi says israel should not exist

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Rabbi Against Israel (Zionism)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjnvQHWyLE]YouTube - Rabbi Against Israel (Zionism)[/ame]

this is an fox news interview with a satmerish hasid rabbi who makes the case for the existance of the state of israel being contrary to jewish law.

a buzz that has existed in the conversations of radical jews is the notion that the holocaust was actually carried out with the intention of killing off orthodox jews who were opposed to the "return" agenda of the zionists and that that wave of inmigration of survivors between the end of the war and the partition was more ashkenazi fascist sympathizers who came to dominate the future government.

Before the creation of Israel, the Palestinian Jews were opposed to a Jewish state.

YouTube - Rabbi Against Israel (Zionism)

this is an fox news interview with a satmerish hasid rabbi who makes the case for the existance of the state of israel being contrary to jewish law.

a buzz that has existed in the conversations of radical jews is the notion that the holocaust was actually carried out with the intention of killing off orthodox jews who were opposed to the "return" agenda of the zionists and that that wave of inmigration of survivors between the end of the war and the partition was more ashkenazi fascist sympathizers who came to dominate the future government.

chasids don't believe jews should return to israel until the messiah comes.

and?

• Banned

and?
nu?

you want me to state my position, bubbeleh?

i am born to joan of the clan kohan, children of aaron, tribe of levi for gene of the clan gershom, son of moses. born again? no thank you, once has been more than enough! i am tommy and i live with hashem's big toe pointed squarely at the crack of my tuchas. i am taught to consider myself a child of israel and practitioner of the hebrew faith. if i must use the word jew in describing myself i would put it as unorthodox.

the state of israel is being run by the same crowd of murderous pimps that run the rest of the corporatocracies of the so-called "developed nations". they just happen to be jews making it very convenient to whine about "blood libel" or "anti-semitism" when they need to discredit detractors and squash dissent.

since it became a reality a few years before i did, i'm not really in a position to say whether it should or should not have happened. i can only judge from my experience and observations that they are ruled by racist caucasian jews who are in bed with the imperialist fascists that actually are running the developed nations governments and their economic infrastructures.

they discriminate against jews of color in their own nation and their presence and policies in the region have led to the decimation of ancient sephardic communities throughout north africa and western asia.

and you? maybe you have some insight into marc39? was there a specific reason for banning him? was it permanent?

and?
nu?

i am born to joan of the clan kohan, children of aaron, tribe of levi for gene of the clan gershom, son of moses. born again? no thank you, once has been more than enough! i am tommy and i live with hashem's big toe pointed squarely at the crack of my tuchas. i am taught to consider myself a child of israel and practitioner of the hebrew faith. if i must use the word jew in describing myself i would put it as unorthodox.

the state of israel is being run by the same crowd of murderous pimps that run the rest of the corporatocracies of the so-called "developed nations". they just happen to be jews making it very convenient to whine about "blood libel" or "anti-semitism" when they need to discredit detractors and squash dissent.

since it became a reality a few years before i did, i'm not really in a position to say whether it should or should not have happened. i can only judge from my experience and observations that they are ruled by racist caucasian jews who are in bed with the imperialist fascists that actually are running the developed nations governments and their economic infrastructures.

they discriminate against jews of color in their own nation and their presence and policies in the region have led to the decimation of ancient sephardic communities throughout north africa and western asia.

and you? maybe you have some insight into marc39? was there a specific reason for banning him? was it permanent?

You should learn what devout Christians that have actually studied the Bible and the end times have to say. According to them all man made Governments are tools of and run by Satan. Jesus will return with an Army of Angels and wage war on Man's kingdoms.

See just how much you have in common with them?

Is that the same whacko that was in Bill Maher's hilarious documentary?

• Banned

and?
nu?

You should learn what devout Christians that have actually studied the Bible and the end times have to say. According to them all man made Governments are tools of and run by Satan. Jesus will return with an Army of Angels and wage war on Man's kingdoms.

See just how much you have in common with them?

and you should learn to avoid making assumptions about people. fact is i do know what devout christians, etc., etc. have to say --- my brother has a masters in theology and his wife is the person you need to talk to if you are trying to phone pat robertson when he's on the air.

and?

Wow, you really don't know jackshit about Judaism, do you?

and?

izzat aimed at me or jillian? can you be more specific?

and?

izzat aimed at me or jillian? can you be more specific?

The rep bully in chief on this board.

In fact chassidim break all over the map on Israel. The Satmar take a very anti approach. The litmus issues are:
Voting in elections
Serving in the army
Taking government money for their educational institutions.

Satmar do none of those things. Lubavitch do all of those things. Others pick and choose as they see fit.

Forum List

Back