Quinnipiac poll shows Biden with 33 percent approval rating

When will he bottom out? I'll predict <30% by the Spring.

Here is what I saw.
1642028362530.png

There's gotta be a threshold of democrats who will not support anything else but their party, no matter what happens. As no doubt the same is true for the GOP and the Trumpsters in particular. Don't remember him getting this low though. But it's hard to see any reason why Biden's numbers will improve much, they might pass the BBB Bill and maybe that'll help him but if the economy sucks and inflation doesn't get better then he gets the blame.

Polls mean nothing anymore. Wingnut media, starting with El Rushbo, has been preaching "lie to pollsters" for well over a decade.
Yeah, that has to be it! Everybody LOVES Biden! They're all just lying! No, really! :auiqs.jpg:

"There's gotta be a threshold of democrats who will not support anything else but their party, no matter what happens."

Task0778 nailed you.

Yeah, that has to be it! Everybody LOVES Biden! They're all just lying! No, really! :auiqs.jpg:

"There's gotta be a threshold of democrats who will not support anything else but their party, no matter what happens."

Task0778 nailed you.
No, Dave. I'm saying that Republicans have undertaken a strategy to make polls worthless. Because Republicans poll badly. Now you want to point to polls. Sorry son, it doesn't work that way.

1642028617940.png

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ANY KIND OF RATING FROM ONLY 1,313 PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!

LIARS! FRAUDS!!! SCAMMERS!!!!

THIS is what polls are in this country!!!

33% of 1313 people is only about 433 people!!!!!

They got a "rating" percentage from only 433 people, when there are more than 160 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS...........and 330 MILLION people in the USA!!!!!

Tell me fucking HOW do 433 people make up a 33% national rating?????!!!!!!
DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!

Ya mean the guy who got the "most votes" in history, one bellwether, and the least counties ever has an approval rating of dog shit...

Say it ain't so

In DC today grocery stores are bare for 2 weeks now
Gas is pricy again.....and inflation is only gonna get worse

He'll be as popular as cat piss

View attachment 587156

POLLS ARE SCAMS!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ANY KIND OF RATING FROM ONLY 1,313 PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!

LIARS! FRAUDS!!! SCAMMERS!!!!

THIS is what polls are in this country!!!

33% of 1313 people is only about 433 people!!!!!

They got a "rating" percentage from only 433 people, when there are more than 160 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS...........and 330 MILLION people in the USA!!!!!

Tell me fucking HOW do 433 people make up a 33% national rating?????!!!!!!
DEMENTIACRAT LIES!!!!
And they were too dumb to skew it in Biden's favor.

Took the media over six years of BTFO Chimpola Bush to get that low.

Nixon had a higher number when he boarded Marine One for the last time.
Wasn't Cheney's Chimp down to 29? Wish I was included. GD Clinton/Obama dik sukers

Forum List

Back