quick question for those claiming that because Trump isnt President anymore he couldnt declassify stuff in his possession

All those papers belong to the American people, and are not his personal property. Doesn't even matter what the papers are.
so why aren't you asking for all of the papers every other president took? you've been fooled and now you feel like an ass for getting caught up in the demofk conjob.

so why aren't you asking for all of the papers every other president took? you've been fooled and now you feel like an ass for getting caught up in the demofk conjob.
If they need to be arrested, then go for it.

Does not matter IF there were any classified documents in his possession. Does not matter IF there were any documents that were declassified or not. Does not matter IF all they found were receipts for hamburgers and sodas. All that mattered and will matter is that first of all it was Trump. Second of all it was a Republican.
44 kept material and nothing was made of it. Hillary kept classified documents on an unsecured server and sent them to others in emails and bleach bitted them once they were subpoenaed And nothing was made of it. The Clinton’s took furniture and other items from the White House and nothing was made of it.
There was even an affidavit made saying there was no classified information at Trumps home.
But it does not matter all that mattered was that there was a raid for political purposes. But somehow the democrats seem to not understand that they have now set in motion political policies that can be used against themselves as well. The saying tit for tat comes to mind.
Grievance Politics from the MAGA Nation.

By prosecuting your political enemies while ignoring the illegal acts of you political friend.

ONe comment in one debate did not make it a "central part of his campaign" as you claimed. And he never even acted on it

Right, he never acted on it. He should have. Don't make promises you don't intend on following up on.

Do you think Trump snuck back into the white house after Biden was sworn in and took the stuff? If not then the simple fact remains that as President ANYTHING he wants can be declassified and all it takes is him to say so. No paper work no stamps just him saying it. So unless he snuck in after Biden was sworn in and took it then EVERYTHING he has and had was unclassified by the simple act of him taking it.
Tell that to law enforcement agencies responsible for enforcing the Presidential Records Act... :abgg2q.jpg:

/----/ Of course you can't prove any of that.
Your ignorance is impressively oblivious.

The public will not see Donald Trump’s White House records for years, but there is growing concern the collection will never be complete – leaving a hole in the history of one of America’s most tumultuous presidencies.
Trump has been cavalier about the law requiring that records be preserved. He has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House workers to spend hours taping them back together.
White House staff quickly learned about Trump’s disregard for documents as they witnessed him tearing them up and discarding them. “My director came up to me and said, ‘You have to tape these together,’” said Solomon Lartey, a former White House records analyst.

Your ignorance is impressively oblivious.

The public will not see Donald Trump’s White House records for years, but there is growing concern the collection will never be complete – leaving a hole in the history of one of America’s most tumultuous presidencies.
Trump has been cavalier about the law requiring that records be preserved. He has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House workers to spend hours taping them back together.
White House staff quickly learned about Trump’s disregard for documents as they witnessed him tearing them up and discarding them. “My director came up to me and said, ‘You have to tape these together,’” said Solomon Lartey, a former White House records analyst.
/———/ All anonymous sources - made up bullshyt. But wait, I found photo evidence of documents being torn up. No need to thank me, I’m here to help.
CA2EA8F0-3CBA-437E-815B-356403A476C6.jpeg

As president he could BUT it still had to be done in the proper manner.

He must submit paperwork. That paperwork must be reviewed. The reviewer can offer an opinion that differs from the presidents where the president will be presented with this side. The president can over rule the dissenting opinion but obviously this is not something that can happen as he walks out the door with the papers.

In that process the paperwork gets marked as declassified. Trump is saying, they just didn't get around to that. LOL.

No, it was Trump that didn't get around to doing what he was supposed to because no one is going to tell Trump anything.
So, you think potus has an overseer? That’s hilarious…

Forum List

Back