quick question for those claiming that because Trump isnt President anymore he couldnt declassify stuff in his possession

you guys keep doing this....it is the definition of insanity. You come up with some bullshit story so that the base is mollified for awhile longer because obviously the left knows how potentially violent their base is....and then....it falls apart.

WHY do they keep doing this to themselves. NOBODY believes democrats, fbi or doj or any gov't agency for that matter which includes the media.
Seems they've given up on the "but he had nuclear secrets" bullshit.

Here is one of his flunkies claiming it.

When reports of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago emerged in May, former Trump administration official Kash Patel claimed that Trump had declassified the files shortly before leaving office but that the classified markings had not been removed.

Trump's latest defense for Mar-a-Lago documents is everyone 'brings home their work from time to time' and the files were automatically declassified
/——-/ He should have used Hildabeast’s excuse then no democRAT would question it. Hillary Clinton Told FBI She Didn't Know 'C' Meant 'Classified'

He was not in charge of prosecuting Hillary. It was the FBI and DOJ. They are the ones with two standards.

Trump appoints both positions. If they refuse to follow directives he can ask for their resignations to be on his desk the next day. Trump didn't have the balls to do so.

Now I will ask. If Trump is incapable of doing this, why did he make prosecuting her a central part of his campaign?

None. I commented on that. I commented that people chose to not prosecute them. People including Trump. What do you expect me to do about that?

Trump was in charge of prosecuting Hillary. He did not. He promised to prosecute Hillary, not Bill. He didn't. But now you are upset that someone is actually pursuing Trump.
/———/ Since when it it in the power of a president to prosecute anyone, moron?

Trump appoints both positions. If they refuse to follow directives he can ask for their resignations to be on his desk the next day. Trump didn't have the balls to do so.

He never politicized the FBI and the DOJ like Obama did and Biden is doing. Never.

Now I will ask. If Trump is incapable of doing this, why did he make prosecuting her a central part of his campaign?

It was never promised to prosecute Hillary, let alone made it a central part of his campaign.

He never politicized the FBI and the DOJ like Obama did and Biden is doing. Never.

How is prosecuting illegal acts "politicizing" anything? Are you saying Hillary actually never did anything outside of the realm of legality?

It was never promised to prosecute Hillary, let alone made it a central part of his campaign.

If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. People have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one fifth of what you have done. And it's a disgrace.

Trump/Clinton debate.

Did he do so? Did people chant "Lock her up" at nearly every campaign stop?

What double standard? I've said many times Hillary should have been prosecuted. Or are we talking your double standard you are upset over?
You are funny. I have never seen anyone that can pretend to be completely lost on even the most simplest of subjects. Are in a mental institution or do you just pretend to be a mental patient for the free food?

You are funny. I have never seen anyone that can pretend to be completely lost on even the most simplest of subjects. Are in a mental institution or do you just pretend to be a mental patient for the free food?

Oddly you can't relate what you disagree with me on. Just lame insults .

Trump changed the law. Made it a felony with five years in prison.

Yes, for those who "mishandle information". I would love to hear the argument that a president can "mishandle information" simply by having secret documents at his fortress home guarded by the Secret Service. Its not like he was on the black market with this stuff. He was negotiating with the FBI over it long before this.

Last edited:
Seems they've given up on the "but he had nuclear secrets" bullshit.

The explanations seem to be dwindling as they fail. Oh. wait...there was one i read this morning that President trump was supplying Russia with nuclear secrets. LOLOL

/———/ Since when it it in the power of a president to prosecute anyone, moron?
/——-/ Sorry to ruin your rant about what you think a president can do, here are the facts. Nowhere does the Constitution grant the president the power to prosecute or order the prosecution of someone.
The Constitution explicitly assigns the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors. The president shall take care that the laws are faithfully executed and the president has the power to appoint and remove executive officers. The president may make treaties, which need to be ratified by two-thirds of the Senate, and is accorded those foreign-affairs functions not otherwise granted to Congress or shared with the Senate. Thus, the president can control the formation and communication of foreign policy and can direct the nation's diplomatic corps. The president may also appoint Article III judges and some officers with the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate. In the condition of a Senate recess, the president may make a temporary appointment. Wikipedia

/——-/ Sorry to ruin your rant about what you think a president can do, here are the facts. Nowhere does the Constitution grant the president the power to prosecute or order the prosecution of someone.
The Constitution explicitly assigns the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors. The president shall take care that the laws are faithfully executed and the president has the power to appoint and remove executive officers. The president may make treaties, which need to be ratified by two-thirds of the Senate, and is accorded those foreign-affairs functions not otherwise granted to Congress or shared with the Senate. Thus, the president can control the formation and communication of foreign policy and can direct the nation's diplomatic corps. The president may also appoint Article III judges and some officers with the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate. In the condition of a Senate recess, the president may make a temporary appointment. Wikipedia

Again.

When they make it a central part of their campaign maybe? If he was unable to do it, why did he claim he would and why would his followers believe he would?

no..what i'm saying is you can't go after one president for what all the others have done. This shows definite bias of politicized FIB and DoH. Dems are trying to set up President Trump just as two bit tin horn south american dictators do to their political opponents. yes...you go ahead and deny that but obviously the rest of america is able to grasp what is going on. you can't..too bad.

Then....there is this.

Who gives a shit about that? Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back