quick question for those claiming that because Trump isnt President anymore he couldnt declassify stuff in his possession

Go for it. I'm listening.
lol listening. I do not care who you are that there is funny.
I will put this in the simplest terms possible. it is all about equal prosecution under the law. There are those that are not and those that are. It should not matter if you have a d by your name or a R.
But it seems to matter.

lol listening. I do not care who you are that there is funny.
I will put this in the simplest terms possible. it is all about equal prosecution under the law. There are those that are not and those that are. It should not matter if you have a d by your name or a R.
But it seems to matter.

Do we have a fair and just justice system? No.

Do you recall what Trump said to those complaining about this during his administration? He called them SOB's and called for them to be fired.

Karma.

This is like when Trump was shot down in the courts for not overturning Obama's EO's in a legal manner. Trump could never be convinced he had to do things a legal way, Trump believes he can do whatever he wants.

It's why Biden was able to overturn Trump's border EO's. They were done in a legal manner.

While a president can declassify information he can't simply say "This is no longer classified". There is a legal procedure he must take, president or not. If that procedure had been done it would all be on record and I'm pretty sure since we are talking Trump, it is not.

Did that address your question?
Legal manner?

Good lord. Courts shut down Biden all the time.

Yea, that’s the way it works

Trump is responsible for his actions

Not according to Trump or his cult followers.

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

No one is saying he is not. The problem is in the unequal justice. But then again you never really understand anything

Yes, that is true

Most Americans would not get away with what Trump does

How is prosecuting illegal acts "politicizing" anything?

By prosecuting your political enemies while ignoring the illegal acts of you political friend.
Are you saying Hillary actually never did anything outside of the realm of legality?

If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. People have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one fifth of what you have done. And it's a disgrace.

Trump/Clinton debate.

Did he do so? Did people chant "Lock her up" at nearly every campaign stop?
ONe comment in one debate did not make it a "central part of his campaign" as you claimed. And he never even acted on it

Taking 40 boxes of White House documents is just as dumb as it gets.
/------/
From another discussion board
Jeff D.
Former Military (1984–1992)
Having worked in a SCIF and having had to work with TS/SCI documents, the whole story seems rather laughable.

You have an entire agency who’s only purpose is to know -WHO- has -WHAT- a physical copy of a classified document -WHERE- that maintains the following

chain of custody log, that states who has exactly which copies (they are numbered) and where

container security log, that lists exactly which classified documents are inside (the ones not out on a custody log) and sealed with a two signature tamper proof security seal

facilities audit log that is two person signed that is checked 3 times a shift to verify that no seals are broken or tampered with

copy audit log that tracks exactly how many copies are made (It has a physicial counter that can’t be reset) that also logs where each copy is assigned (custody or container log)

And folks want me to believe that 15 BOXES existed that NO ONE had any idea what they were or who had them, and went unnoticed for MONTHS with a 3 time a shift security audit being performed…

And folks want me to believe that 15 BOXES existed that NO ONE had any idea what they were or who had them, and went unnoticed for MONTHS with a 3 time a shift security audit being performed…
Is that supposed to be a defence of Trump's possession of them?

/------/
From another discussion board
Jeff D.
Former Military (1984–1992)
Having worked in a SCIF and having had to work with TS/SCI documents, the whole story seems rather laughable.

You have an entire agency who’s only purpose is to know -WHO- has -WHAT- a physical copy of a classified document -WHERE- that maintains the following

chain of custody log, that states who has exactly which copies (they are numbered) and where

container security log, that lists exactly which classified documents are inside (the ones not out on a custody log) and sealed with a two signature tamper proof security seal

facilities audit log that is two person signed that is checked 3 times a shift to verify that no seals are broken or tampered with

copy audit log that tracks exactly how many copies are made (It has a physicial counter that can’t be reset) that also logs where each copy is assigned (custody or container log)

Trump ignored all the chain of custody security systems his whole presidency. He took documents and tore some into little pieces.

Forum List

Back