Question The Left Never Answers.What About All Of Those Waiting In Line To Get In The USA?

[Q

Honestly man I can’t even read your bullshit. You threw out completely false claims about me and then progress to spew garbage from your soapbox. You’re a joke. Not worth the time or energy. Learn how to have an honest intelligent conversation or you Are doing no better than hitting random keys on your keyboard.

You are a stupid Moon Bat that voted for that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary and you are in denial bout the idiocy of the Democrat Party so no wonder you have trouble understanding moral clarity.

Go ahead and continue to be a bat shit crazy pink pussy hat pajama boy howling at the sky Moon Bat that can't understand why we don't want Mexico to import their poverty to us. As long as the Democrat Party has stupid idiots like you then they will lose another 1,000 national seats and never control the Congress or the Presidency.
Wrong again. I’m not a dem and I didn’t vote for Hillary. You’re a joke

If that is true then you better stop posting silly shit like a Moon Bat or else you will look like a fool.
See the think is I don’t do that. You just lie and pretend that I say things that I didn’t say. That’s why nobody takes you seriously.

Oh look a thread full of people who are scared of brown people. Maybe if you all didn't make such shitty choices in your life you wouldn't feel so threatened by some brown kids from "shithole countries".
Revealing the Elitist Snobbery Behind This Betrayal

We must scare the bluebloods and their class-climbing boytoys who hate Americans and turned the brownskins loose on us to put us in our place. Since those behind the scenes control those who publicly neglect enforcement of our laws, we must overthrow their self-serving system of laws and strip them of all privileges. The plebeian Liberals and Conservatives both are nothing but brownnosing traitors to their class; your slumming degenerate feralphile attraction to brownskins gives a new meaning to the term "brownnose."

if Jerry Brown tries to pull this stunt of registering all of his illegals to vote,,,u think Trump will just eliminate Cally from the 2020 election via Congress vote?
Remember the Alamo

That would be surrendering. No compromise, no submitting to anything in the status quo. With federal troops and volunteers, patriotic Californians must overthrow the multicultie anti-American government there, which was elected by people who never should have been given the right to vote by the traitors in power.

Oh look a thread full of people who are scared of brown people. Maybe if you all didn't make such shitty choices in your life you wouldn't feel so threatened by some brown kids from "shithole countries".

Blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

I agree, which is why I called you fools out for it.

So tell me....
Why do dems want to flood America with uneducated immigrants?

Dreamers are educated and contributing to this country. Can't say the same for you on either account. Maybe we should send you back.
Bangladesh Bonanza

The fact that these foreigners were allowed in our schools proves that the economic elite always intended for them to stay forever and be paid the wages customary in their Third World shitholes.

[Q

See the think is I don’t do that. You just lie and pretend that I say things that I didn’t say. That’s why nobody takes you seriously.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You were defending Crooked Hillary. Demanding to see the proof that the bitch is corrupt. That is Moon Bat crazy given her history. In addition you are defending the filthy ass illegal Beaner welfare queens. Do you even have a clue on how idiotic your post are?

Most Moon Bats don't think they are Moon Bats but they are.

Most of the posts on this thread is you denying that you are a bat shit crazy Moon Bat. It is obvious that you are the one and that you are confused.

[Q

You were defending Crooked Hillary. Demanding to see the proof that the bitch is corrupt. That is Moon Bat crazy given her history. In addition you are defending the filthy ass illegal Beaner welfare queens. Do you even have a clue on how idiotic your post are?

Most of the posts on this thread is you denying that you are a bat shit crazy Moon Bat. It is obvious that you are the one and that you are confused.
Prove it you dumbass. Quote me or shut the fuck up. Again, I’m calling out your fantasy bullshit and I anticipate another stupid deflective rant. You’re not fooling anybody. You’re a partisan joke that nobody takes seriously. Grow the fuck up

[Q

Prove it you dumbass. Quote me or shut the fuck up. Again, I’m calling out your fantasy bullshit and I anticipate another stupid deflective rant. You’re not fooling anybody. You’re a partisan joke that nobody takes seriously. Grow the fuck up

Let me give you some good advice here Sport. If you don't want people to think you are a stupid Moon Bat then don't post like one and then deny it. It just makes you look like a fool.

[Q

Let me give you some good advice here Sport. If you don't want people to think you are a stupid Moon Bat then don't post like one and then deny it. It just makes you look like a fool.
Are you still talking??

The penalty for someone who is unlawfully present concerns bars to admission to the United States. For purposes of determining eligibility for future admissions, those aliens who have been unlawfully present for more than 180 continuous days (as of Apri11, 1997), but less than one year prior to initiation of removal proceedings, are barred from admission the United States for three years from the date of departure. When someone has one year or more of unlawful presence, the bar is ten years.
Section 212 (a)(9) of the INA was effective April I, 1997.

::em.tsu.edu:Unlawful Presence

You just pointed out the penalties and guidelines for FUTURE ENTRY for deported aliens. Did you not understand what I asked for? I’ll try and me more clear.

Where in the law does it say that the penalty for being here illegally is deportation? Are there any exceptions that are defined in the law?

Excuse me dipstick. Did you miss the portion about the initiation of REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS, they can't be docked on reentry unless they're gone in the first place.

Yes and what does the law say regarding removal? That’s what I’ve been asking about.

Look it up. Anyone here illegally is subject to deportation.

I have looked it up. Have you? Show me where it is a mandatory punishment to be deported

Yeah, I tried, do a search for a law and you get 5-6 pages of articles from fucking lawyers and ICE, they all say you got to go, but when you click on a link thinking it's to the actual law, it goes to another article. Paid search results, who knew they'd be so handy. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just pointed out the penalties and guidelines for FUTURE ENTRY for deported aliens. Did you not understand what I asked for? I’ll try and me more clear.

Where in the law does it say that the penalty for being here illegally is deportation? Are there any exceptions that are defined in the law?

Excuse me dipstick. Did you miss the portion about the initiation of REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS, they can't be docked on reentry unless they're gone in the first place.

Yes and what does the law say regarding removal? That’s what I’ve been asking about.

Look it up. Anyone here illegally is subject to deportation.

I have looked it up. Have you? Show me where it is a mandatory punishment to be deported

Yeah, I tried, do a search for a law and you get 5-6 pages of articles from fucking lawyers and ICE, they all say you got to go, but when you click on a link thinking it's to the actual law, it goes to another article. Paid search results, who knew they'd be so handy. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, tell me about it. Its like most people now a days get their information from heresay and opinion articles and the actual letter of the law is getting lost. Its pretty crazy. From best I can tell this is how the system works...

Generic overview of the deportation process:
Deportation | USAGov

ICE is in charge of immigration enforcement and is run by the the Department of Homeland Security.
DHS Laws: Key DHS Laws

The actual laws that regulate actions with immigration and boarder security are within the "Immigration and Nationality Act". Chapter 4 seems to have the meat of what we are talking about regarding deportation
IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT | USCIS

Act 240 deals with removal proceedings:
INA: ACT 240 - REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS | USCIS

As far as I can tell the law outlines procedures that our managed by the Attorney General, Secretary of State, Director of DHS, and the President. I did not see any mandatory punishments or consequences. The President and or Attorney General can decide how they want to enforce and manage immigration and illegal immigration. Decisions about whether somebody is deported can be determined by border agents if people are caught at the border or by judges if people are detained by ICE. The Attorney General decides in conjunction with DHS and the President who ICE detains and deports. As far as I can tell, if an undocumented alien is put in front of a judge for deportation he/she can make a case to stay and the judge has the ability to either deport them if they qualify or defer deportation if they show merit/reason or change their status and allow them to stay, all with the consent of the AG. The law reads like a very loose system open to be managed by the powers at be. Correct me if you see something different.

Forum List

Back