Question The Left Never Answers.What About All Of Those Waiting In Line To Get In The USA?

That's why you're confused...you say you support law and order and our American principles...but then you say in a "round about way"....."aw, since they're here and have already broke the law, lets just let them stay, not prosecute and allow them to continue to fuck over REAL Americans."
That's doesn't seem like fucked up logic to you?
I'm not confused at all... Just because I don't support deporting families that have been here for decades doesn't mean I don't support enforcing the law. I also don't support sending jaywalkers to prison. I'm fine with immediately deporting people who are caught crossing illegally. I support legal status to DACA people with a pathway to citizenship. I support a special visa for other illegals that gives them legal status and a responsibility to account for their crime of coming here illegally. That would mean either fines or community service.

Hahaha...you're just not getting it bud...you've got yourself all spun around and confused and you're just not seeing it. You can't have it both ways...you can't be supportive of our laws, constitution and sovereignty "sometimes" or in "some cases"...you either support it or you don't.
You have to be fucking crazy to think people shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes just because they've "gotten away with it" for so long....What if our legal system actually worked like that...That's loonie shit. Let go of emotion, use logic...think with a lawful American mind...the fact that you "sort of" equate J-walking with illegal immigration and the BILLIONS it costs real Americans tells the tale...it confirms just how twisted up your head really is.
Try reading my last statement again, it apparently went right over your head. I never said people shouldn't be held accountable, I said they shouldn't be deported if they fit certain criteria, they should be deported if they fit other criteria. Did you not understand that. You know, we have this thing called statute of limitations written in our law that literally expires crimes after a certain amount of time. Its not a crazy concept.

Remaining in the country without authorization renews daily, there is no statute of limitations.

Being in the country without authorization is not a criminal violation, it is a civil violation. Right?

With a remedy of deportation or removal, so by law they're gone. Any questions?

as far as the dreamers, they were brought here underage, so they broke no laws and are not held accountable for the sins of their parents as in all other cases when parents commit crimes. They are not criminals. They know no other country than the USA, as their country.

DACA requires that they have finished k thru 12 at minimum, they are working or in school or in the military, have committed no serious crimes, belong to no gangs, and pretty much, have been straight laced, and pay a $500 fee each time they apply and apply for renewal....etc

It's hard not to have compassion for them... I know if I were in their shoes, I would hope and pray and hope and pray some more, that I could stay in the only country I knew, as my own....

Dreamers didn't choose to cross the border illegally. They were children brought here without choice. They grew up as Americans and it's all they know.

You should focus your energy on fixing actual issues and not made up ones that only hurts real Americans.
Maybe so, but we need them to leverage Democrats into actually sealing the border so more don't come in. We need to keep future children from becoming illegal aliens by being brought in by their parents. We cannot allow everyone into the country who wants to come into the country because it would destroy our country to do so.

people comming to the US "illegally" are probably in more need of help than republican white dudes, hence, ofc focus should be on the ones who you could give a better future to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
immigration policy should not be based on giving a better future to immigrants, but whom would make America greater.

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
:lalala: :iagree:
I personally know 3 immigrant families who have waited years and spent a lot of money to get their citizenship. They are all pissed as hell about what Democrats are doing.

Wait! They are here? The line is inside the US?
What a moronic fuckhead Leftard.

Yeah. That's the spirit. Demonstrate your ignorance.

As long as the person in question is here and has applied for legal status, they are "on line" and should not be deported, right? How do you know FAMILIES who are awaiting citizenship? Are they all here legally?

Documenting dreamers doesn't have any impact on the time or cost of documenting those with other types of legal status. It doesn't make the line longer. Idiot.

You fucking morons have no idea what you want. That is why you could ever, in a million years, vote for the king of morons.

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
I personally know 3 immigrant families who have waited years and spent a lot of money to get their citizenship. They are all pissed as hell about what Democrats are doing.

I agree. Like you I know people who have waited years and spent thousands of dollars to become US citizens.

Letting these illegals in without doing what the legal immigrants have done is nothing short of a kick in the teeth to the legals.

Hope these assholes do get sent to the back of the line but I sure won't be holding my breath.

Your problem is that you watch Fox News which, of course, is pure nonsense meant to influence weak and racist minds.

The Moon Bats want you to be able to jump the line illegally if they think you will go on welfare and become a Democrat voter. It is the only way they can insure having a voters base. Without the welfare queens and illegals the Democrat Party would only have the Moon Bats and there are not enough of those idiots to win elections.

Dreamers didn't choose to cross the border illegally. They were children brought here without choice. They grew up as Americans and it's all they know.

You should focus your energy on fixing actual issues and not made up ones that only hurts real Americans.
Maybe so, but we need them to leverage Democrats into actually sealing the border so more don't come in. We need to keep future children from becoming illegal aliens by being brought in by their parents. We cannot allow everyone into the country who wants to come into the country because it would destroy our country to do so.

You really should learn what is happening with immigration in this country. Find another news source besides Fox.

I'm not confused at all... Just because I don't support deporting families that have been here for decades doesn't mean I don't support enforcing the law. I also don't support sending jaywalkers to prison. I'm fine with immediately deporting people who are caught crossing illegally. I support legal status to DACA people with a pathway to citizenship. I support a special visa for other illegals that gives them legal status and a responsibility to account for their crime of coming here illegally. That would mean either fines or community service.

Hahaha...you're just not getting it bud...you've got yourself all spun around and confused and you're just not seeing it. You can't have it both ways...you can't be supportive of our laws, constitution and sovereignty "sometimes" or in "some cases"...you either support it or you don't.
You have to be fucking crazy to think people shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes just because they've "gotten away with it" for so long....What if our legal system actually worked like that...That's loonie shit. Let go of emotion, use logic...think with a lawful American mind...the fact that you "sort of" equate J-walking with illegal immigration and the BILLIONS it costs real Americans tells the tale...it confirms just how twisted up your head really is.
Try reading my last statement again, it apparently went right over your head. I never said people shouldn't be held accountable, I said they shouldn't be deported if they fit certain criteria, they should be deported if they fit other criteria. Did you not understand that. You know, we have this thing called statute of limitations written in our law that literally expires crimes after a certain amount of time. Its not a crazy concept.

Remaining in the country without authorization renews daily, there is no statute of limitations.

Being in the country without authorization is not a criminal violation, it is a civil violation. Right?

What’s the law you’re talking about? Please post a link to the law that requires undocumented individuals to be deported.

Last edited:
The Moon Bats want you to be able to jump the line illegally if they think you will go on welfare and become a Democrat voter. It is the only way they can insure having a voters base. Without the welfare queens and illegals the Democrat Party would only have the Moon Bats and there are not enough of those idiots to win elections.
Well that statement takes the early lead for the dumbest statement of the day award. Congrats!

That's why you're confused...you say you support law and order and our American principles...but then you say in a "round about way"....."aw, since they're here and have already broke the law, lets just let them stay, not prosecute and allow them to continue to fuck over REAL Americans."
That's doesn't seem like fucked up logic to you?

Awesome...I love semantics and rhetorical questions...I’ll play.
A jaywalker should be punished according to the law. People fought for that law...time, effort and money was spent to get that law on the books...what’s it all for if said laws won’t be enforced?
Your turn.
I think laws should be enforced but it is also at the discrerion of the peace officer. Should CHP ticket every person that goes 1 mph over the speed limit? Technically the are breaking the law right? Should cops ticket all jaywalkers? There is still a law on the books in my home town outlawing loud sneezing on the sidewalks because it could spook the horses. But the authorities have decided not to enforce it.

I also think the citizens have the right to voice their opinion on how they would like to see laws modified. That’s what I’m doing, hoping for much needed immigration reform and presenting my ideas.

I hear what your saying and you make perfect sense to YOU.
You’re struggling to differentiate between a jaywalker, someone sneezing on a sidewalk and an illegal immigrant...REALLY? Come on bud.
Two of the three offenses don’t really cause harm to or fiscally burden REAL Americans should they go unenforced. Two of three if unenforced don’t cause mass degradation of U.S. communities, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you’re starting to hear how stupid you sound?
Again the point seems to go right over your head. Or maybe it didn’t since you tried tonpovit towards the “harm” arguement. To reiterate my point which should have been obvious... different crimes warrant different degrees of enforcement and punishment.
A jaywalker should be punished according to the law. People fought for that law...time, effort and money was spent to get that law on the books...what’s it all for if said laws won’t be enforced?
Your turn.
I think laws should be enforced but it is also at the discrerion of the peace officer. Should CHP ticket every person that goes 1 mph over the speed limit? Technically the are breaking the law right? Should cops ticket all jaywalkers? There is still a law on the books in my home town outlawing loud sneezing on the sidewalks because it could spook the horses. But the authorities have decided not to enforce it.

I also think the citizens have the right to voice their opinion on how they would like to see laws modified. That’s what I’m doing, hoping for much needed immigration reform and presenting my ideas.

You’re struggling to differentiate between a jaywalker, someone sneezing on a sidewalk and an illegal immigrant...REALLY? Come on bud.
Two of the three offenses don’t really cause harm to or fiscally burden REAL Americans should they go unenforced. Two of three if unenforced don’t cause mass degradation of U.S. communities, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you’re starting to hear how stupid you sound?
Im not struggling to differentiate... my point seems to have gone over your head. Or perhaps it didn't since you proceeded to divert to the "harm" argument. I'll make it crystal clear though... The reason I brought up the examples I did was to emphasis the point that different crimes have different enforcement and punishment priorities. We also have statute of limitations on certain crimes. So my position of supporting none deportation efforts for a group of people and work towards other forms of accountability is not that crazy of an idea. Most Americans are here today because of immigration and many recognize the value of what hard working immigrants can do to help a growing economy. So while I agree that illegal immigrants should not be outright excused for breaking the law, I don't think it serves a public service to try and deport 10+ million that are living here, working hard and being productive members of our communities. I think there is a smarter way to deal with those people which i've already explained. I think DACA qualified people are a no brainer to give them legal status, which is going to happen in the next few weeks. Its fine if you don't agree, that is what debate is for, but stop playing dumb and acting like I'm not making any sense. It just makes you sound like you are unable to understand simple arguments.
You're 100% right: different crimes have different punishments. The punishment for entering the country illegally is to sent back where you came from on to never be elligable for a visa. That's already specified in the law. No additional legislation needed.
Please post a Link to the law you are speaking about...

Oh shit, you’re getting desperate now...starting to stoop low and reach deep...hahaha
What part of that disgusting shithole Mexico are you from? How long have you been here fucking over REAL Americans?

“What Is Illegal Entry?
The immigration law actually uses the term "improper entry," which has a broad meaning. It’s more than just slipping across the U.S. border at an unguarded point. Improper entry can include:

• entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place other than one designated by U.S. immigration officers (in other words, away from a border inspection point or other port of entry)
  • eluding examination or inspection by U.S. immigration officers (people have tried everything from digging tunnels to hiding in the trunk of a friend’s car)
  • attempting to enter or obtain entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or willful concealment of a material fact (which might include, for example, lying on a visa application or buying a false green card or other entry document).
(See Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C.), or Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) for the exact statutory language - www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act.)

Criminal Penalties
For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn’t enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

(1) People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

(2) People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.

(3) People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.

(4) Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

What’s more, someone deported before a prison sentence was complete may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence of imprisonment, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

(See 8 U.S.C. Section 1326, I.N.A. Section 276.)

Civil Penalties
Entry (or attempted entry) at a place other than one designated by immigration officers carries additional civil penalties. The amount is at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or twice that amount if the illegal entrant has been previously fined a civil penalty for the same violation. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)”

Well that statement takes the early lead for the dumbest statement of the day award. Congrats!

Coming from a Moon Bat that thought Obama was a good president and that Crooked Hillary was honest your opinion on "dumb" doesn't mean much, does it?

The truth hurts, doesn't it Moon Bat? The filthy ass Democrat Party wants illegals coming into this country to have a future voter base. Without the Illegals and the welfare queens they don''t have much of a base, do they?

Oh no...nothing went over my head.
You just keep confirming how confused you are...you’re totally letting “the feels” get in the way of logic.
You kinda do, but you kinda don’t, but you kinda do....you’re tap dancing and spinning all over the place...haha
You want to believe so badly that there’s gray area within our laws...
Statue of limitations? REALLY?
You want to believe that illegals become legal-er as time goes on?
Listen to yourself bud....you’re losing credibility FAST!
You realize that Gustavo, who broke our law 25 years ago and shit on our sovereignty became ILLEGAL the moment he crossed...AND you do realize that he is equally ILLEGAL today...you know this...right?
Are you saying that should Gustavo be able to evade authorities long enough without committing other offenses that he should eventually be considered for citizenship?
Please tell me you hear just how fucking retarded that sounds?
Let me ask you something. Should a jaywalker be thrown in prison for breaking the law? Why or why not?

Your turn.

Again the point seems to go right over your head. Or maybe it didn’t since you tried tonpovit towards the “harm” arguement. To reiterate my point which should have been obvious... different crimes warrant different degrees of enforcement and punishment.
Oh no...nothing went over my head.
You just keep confirming how confused you are...you’re totally letting “the feels” get in the way of logic.
You kinda do, but you kinda don’t, but you kinda do....you’re tap dancing and spinning all over the place...haha
You want to believe so badly that there’s gray area within our laws...
Statue of limitations? REALLY?
You want to believe that illegals become legal-er as time goes on?
Listen to yourself bud....you’re losing credibility FAST!
You realize that Gustavo, who broke our law 25 years ago and shit on our sovereignty became ILLEGAL the moment he crossed...AND you do realize that he is equally ILLEGAL today...you know this...right?
Are you saying that should Gustavo be able to evade authorities long enough without committing other offenses that he should eventually be considered for citizenship?
Please tell me you hear just how fucking retarded that sounds?
Let me ask you something. Should a jaywalker be thrown in prison for breaking the law? Why or why not?

Your turn.

Im not struggling to differentiate... my point seems to have gone over your head. Or perhaps it didn't since you proceeded to divert to the "harm" argument. I'll make it crystal clear though... The reason I brought up the examples I did was to emphasis the point that different crimes have different enforcement and punishment priorities. We also have statute of limitations on certain crimes. So my position of supporting none deportation efforts for a group of people and work towards other forms of accountability is not that crazy of an idea. Most Americans are here today because of immigration and many recognize the value of what hard working immigrants can do to help a growing economy. So while I agree that illegal immigrants should not be outright excused for breaking the law, I don't think it serves a public service to try and deport 10+ million that are living here, working hard and being productive members of our communities. I think there is a smarter way to deal with those people which i've already explained. I think DACA qualified people are a no brainer to give them legal status, which is going to happen in the next few weeks. Its fine if you don't agree, that is what debate is for, but stop playing dumb and acting like I'm not making any sense. It just makes you sound like you are unable to understand simple arguments.

Again, nothing has gone over my head...you’re talking in circles, busting your ass to steer your point using odd metaphors, lies and the like. Statute of limitations has nothing to do with illegal immigration....AGAIN, one does not become “less illegal” as time goes on....tell me you know this please?
Or perhaps it didn't since you proceeded to divert to the "harm" argument.”
“Divert” huh?
You’ve compared jaywalking to illegal immigration...I’m making it clear that you’re right, some laws tend to be arbitrarily enforced...but the laws that REAL Americans want and expect to be enforced are the laws that affect them socially and fiscally.

Last edited:

What’s the law you’re talking about? Please post a link to the law that requires undocumented individuals to be deported.

The penalty for someone who is unlawfully present concerns bars to admission to the United States. For purposes of determining eligibility for future admissions, those aliens who have been unlawfully present for more than 180 continuous days (as of Apri11, 1997), but less than one year prior to initiation of removal proceedings, are barred from admission the United States for three years from the date of departure. When someone has one year or more of unlawful presence, the bar is ten years.
Section 212 (a)(9) of the INA was effective April I, 1997.

::em.tsu.edu:Unlawful Presence

You're 100% right: different crimes have different punishments. The punishment for entering the country illegally is to sent back where you came from on to never be elligable for a visa. That's already specified in the law. No additional legislation needed.
Please post a Link to the law you are speaking about...

Oh shit, you’re getting desperate now...starting to stoop low and reach deep...hahaha
What part of that disgusting shithole Mexico are you from? How long have you been here fucking over REAL Americans?

“What Is Illegal Entry?
The immigration law actually uses the term "improper entry," which has a broad meaning. It’s more than just slipping across the U.S. border at an unguarded point. Improper entry can include:

• entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place other than one designated by U.S. immigration officers (in other words, away from a border inspection point or other port of entry)
  • eluding examination or inspection by U.S. immigration officers (people have tried everything from digging tunnels to hiding in the trunk of a friend’s car)
  • attempting to enter or obtain entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or willful concealment of a material fact (which might include, for example, lying on a visa application or buying a false green card or other entry document).
(See Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C.), or Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) for the exact statutory language - www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act.)

Criminal Penalties
For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn’t enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

(1) People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

(2) People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.

(3) People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.

(4) Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

What’s more, someone deported before a prison sentence was complete may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence of imprisonment, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

(See 8 U.S.C. Section 1326, I.N.A. Section 276.)

Civil Penalties
Entry (or attempted entry) at a place other than one designated by immigration officers carries additional civil penalties. The amount is at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or twice that amount if the illegal entrant has been previously fined a civil penalty for the same violation. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)”
Born and raised in the USA with lineage back to the columbis crew. Got the paperwork and everything. Again you show you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Did you even read what you posted? It didn’t say a word about deportation, it defined jail time and fines for crimes and a $50-$250 fine for the civil violation of being here without documentation. I’m not saying they can’t be deported, I’m asking if y’all even know what the law says about it, because it appears that you don’t.

Coming from a Moon Bat that thought Obama was a good president and that Crooked Hillary was honest your opinion on "dumb" doesn't mean much, does it?

The truth hurts, doesn't it Moon Bat? The filthy ass Democrat Party wants illegals coming into this country to have a future voter base. Without the Illegals and the welfare queens they don''t have much of a base, do they?
Oh nice of you to bring up yet another thing you know nothing about. How about you back up your words and show where I said that Hillary was honest. Since I know you can’t ill move in to suggesting you stop making shit up, you only make yourself look more foolish.

Your turn.

Your turn.

Again, nothing has gone over my head...you’re talking in circles, busting your ass to steer your point using odd metaphors, lies and the like. Statute of limitations has nothing to do with illegal immigration....AGAIN, one does not become “less illegal” as time goes on....tell me you know this please?
Or perhaps it didn't since you proceeded to divert to the "harm" argument.”
“Divert” huh?
You’ve compared jaywalking to illegal immigration...I’m making it clear that you’re right, some laws tend to be arbitrarily enforced...but the laws that REAL Americans want and expect to be enforced are the laws that affect them socially and fiscally.
People don’t become less legal with time? That’s your counter argument? Tell me then, since there is a statute of limitation on rape cases. Does The rape become less of a crime as time goes by? Is that how your logic works?
My point obviously did go over your head because I’m not equating Rape and Illegal immigration. I’m pointing out that the idea of time effecting punishments and law enforcement methods is not a crazy idea, it happens in other areas of the law.

Thanks for acknowledging my other point that laws are arbitrarily enforced, that’s a nice step from calling me desperate and confused. As for your follow up about what real Americans want... well that what this debate is all about. You’ve made your position quite clear and after plenty of unnecessary work I think I’ve done the same.

Forum List

Back