Question: Remedies for BLM Signs

I've been involved in a daily game of oneupsmanship with some idiot who's been plastering signs around town. The signs usually read "Black Lives Matter", "End Racism", "Stop Police Violence", and the like. Most of them are being stapled to a piece of plywood that's attached to a chain link fence, around a public park.

I've been getting up every morning for the last week, in order to deface those signs, or remove them. Either I spray paint over them, scribble on them with a marking pen, or take them down and dispose of them.

By the afternoon, the signs have been removed and replaced with different ones, so I do the same thing every night. This time after defacing the signs, I smeared the outside edged with large gobs of axle grease, thinking that they probably won't touch them.

Here's my question: What can I smear, spray, daub, or splatter on those signs that would be so utterly disgusting, that no person would ever touch it? It needs to be something non-toxic, so human feces is out of the question. I haven't broken any laws, since the signs are not being put on private property, so I want to keep this legal.

So use your imagination here and let's hear your ideas.
A little bit of fun and games so far but quite routine. Keep in mind whoever’s putting the signs up might just get tired of playing and want it to stop. They know approximately when you’ll strike again so best keep on your toes when you’re out there.

Forum List

Back