Question for Democrats

California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.
Why would I want to leave my state that is where I have always lived? Because its a shithole now? No. Instead, I will stay and fight to get people to THINK before voting. What has the democrats done for my state? Not a damn thing. I'll vote red.

What have Democrat’s done?

Fought for health insurance for all Americans
Fought for our environment
Fought for the rights of gay Americans
Fought for low cost higher education

I ask the OP....what have Republicans done other than fight for tax cuts for billionaires!

upload_2020-3-1_21-30-20.png

California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.
Massively wealthy with massive debt, taxation and cost of living to offset that.

View attachment 309793

Meantime, list of red states by economic health:
2). Utah
5). Texas
7). Wyoming
8). North Dakota
12). South Dakota
14). West Virginia
17). Oklahoma
18). Kansas
19). Arizona
20). Nebraska
21). Florida
25). Alabama​

So of the top 26 (they count DC as 1, which is not a state), the top half of the country, 12 of the states are RED states, essentially half.

The "massively wealthy" state of California is mostly confined to the elite, Hollywood, silicon valley, etc. and comes in as a puny NINTH PLACE. The liberal bastion New York State comes in even worse as TENTH.

Here's how every state's economy is doing in 2019, ranked from worst to best

It is because buttholes like you have so many of their "facts" wrong that I know Trump will win again in November.
toobfreak, I am not allowed on the server you recommended because I use adblock. Do you have a friendlier place to go? Even with adblock, I am the target of hundreds of popup ads from people I never contacted and wouldn't in a million years. Maybe you have influence on Business Insider to allow a one-page look at links provided to their website on political chatrooms who would benefit from reading the one link, probably the first look a one-timer has before making a committment to 90 thousand unwanted ads from businesses that sell a lot more gleaned information than is deserved by people who accidentally traipse upon their website, with the protection that your information is private from predatory advertisers. Thanks.

Nowhere in her entire OP has even a slight reference or mention of race. This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...…..well, until YOU came along.

There were all kinds of racist dogwhistles there concerning "third world nations" and "sanctuary cities".

This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...….

If you go on rants about how brown people ruined California, and then try to say it's not racist, nobody is going to buy it.

Now fuck off idiot

I so love triggering the Trump cultists.

And no conservative will address the issues I brought up. That would require gonads, and they ain't got 'em. It's their fundamentally gutless nature that made them run into the comforting arms of their authoritarian daddy figures.
Yer an idiot. Brown people in Cali don't want the filth, taxes being stolen for a governors pet projects, disease, or illegals. The brown people I know went thru all the hoops to be citizens. They have clean homes, nice yards, work, and are citizens of this what was once a great state. They want it back too and they want immigrants to do what they themselves did when they first came here.
Black and brown people will die too, in that filth in LA and SF.
Yer a moron.

Nowhere in her entire OP has even a slight reference or mention of race. This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...…..well, until YOU came along.

There were all kinds of racist dogwhistles there concerning "third world nations" and "sanctuary cities".

This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...….

If you go on rants about how brown people ruined California, and then try to say it's not racist, nobody is going to buy it.

Now fuck off idiot

I so love triggering the Trump cultists.

And no conservative will address the issues I brought up. That would require gonads, and they ain't got 'em. It's their fundamentally gutless nature that made them run into the comforting arms of their authoritarian daddy figures.
You strike out AGAIN. Go to bed, ya knucklehead.

Yeah, Alabama has been a stronghold of conservative policies forever. The people get fucked out of real prosperity and seem to love it.
View attachment 309791
A warning shirt. Good idea. People probably used to have to talk to you to find out you're an asshole.

Yeah, Alabama has been a stronghold of conservative policies forever. The people get fucked out of real prosperity and seem to love it.
View attachment 309791
A warning shirt. Good idea. People probably used to have to talk to you to find out you're an asshole.
And you STILL haven't answered the question posed at the beginning of the thread. Go away, dimwitted one, go away.

So...again...I ask democrats WHY they continue to vote for those who don't give one iota about you or your lot in whatever state you reside in. I am constantly gobsmacked at Californians that KNOW what a crappy state this is now and STILL insist on voting democrat. Why??? Do you think a democrat will change anything when they haven't bothered in 8 years? First it was Jerry Brown...and now its Newsome. What has either one done to make YOUR life better? Anything? If so..what?

So...again...I ask democrats WHY they continue to vote for those who don't give one iota about you or your lot in whatever state you reside in. I am constantly gobsmacked at Californians that KNOW what a crappy state this is now and STILL insist on voting democrat. Why??? Do you think a democrat will change anything when they haven't bothered in 8 years? First it was Jerry Brown...and now its Newsome. What has either one done to make YOUR life better? Anything? If so..what?

I already told you.

Democrats fight for programs to help the people.....healthcare, the environment, worker protections, education, gay rights, women’s rights

Republicans fight for tax cuts for billionaires

I don't think any of the morons CAN answer your question. Simply dreadful.

I ask the OP....what have Republicans done other than fight for tax cuts for billionaires!

1. You raised premiums and made insurance too expensive for many.
2. The world ends in 12 years? give people money for Paris Accord with no accountability?
3. I'll give you that one.
4. You guys have kept education screwed up for decades with no progress of any kind.

I respect that you tried to answer. But perpetual failure should bear some self reflection. Good intentions can still create misery.

I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

Anyway..my question is a serious one...and I would like an honest answer.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

Why do Democrats keep voting for a party that does absolutely nothing?

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly."

2 Peter 2:22 "But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

This, Gracie ^^^
Hey, pick yourself up by the bootstraps, snowflake

View attachment 309791
upload_2020-3-1_21-45-42.png

I already told you.

Democrats fight for programs to help the people.....healthcare, the environment, worker protections, education, gay rights, women’s rights

Republicans fight for tax cuts for billionaires
The healthcare is great here..that much is true. A little wonky in some places, but overall....it can't be beat. Which is the main reason I stay here. Being low income, having good healthcare is a big perk for those who can't afford big medical bills. Hell, Hearst Castle and their cancer program paid for my mastectomy and all my cancer bills. Here in Northern Cali...I get all I need...free. Which is great cuz if I didn't..I'd be dead now. Of course, when I die, the state will take whatever I own but I don't care. They took care of me when I needed it..so yes. Take what little I have and I wish it could be more.

I also appreciate Cali's desire for nature protection. And their open mindedness for those of same sex desires/needs/rights. What I DON'T like is the filth. The shit all over the place. The free ride given to illegals when our own is suffering. And until that changes under democrat rule..I refuse to vote democrat. Its common sense, isn't it???? If the employee sucks..fire him/her.

1. You raised premiums and made insurance too expensive for many.
2. The world ends in 12 years? give people money for Paris Accord with no accountability?
3. I'll give you that one.
4. You guys have kept education screwed up for decades with no progress of any kind.

I respect that you tried to answer. But perpetual failure should bear some self reflection. Good intentions can still create misery.

Republicans claim global warming is a hoax.....how accurate is that prediction?
Trump claimed he had a healthcare plan that was better and cheaper than Obamacare...where is it?

Forum List

Back