Question for Democrats

What I can’t understand is the viciousness of attacks by conservatives against Thunberg, a young girl who only wants to see action on climate change.
Maybe it's because of her sneers? In short, she is not very good at getting ALL people to embrace her. Including me. I think she's a snot and am not interested in anything she has to say due to her public personna. But that's me.
The same viciousness of attacks are non understandable towards anyone that is not democratic or liberal concerning some topics, too. Shit happens on all sides.
She is just a kid who scolds adults for doing nothing about climate change. Worse things a kid could do than try to save the planet.

But Conservatives hate her and mock her for daring to attack one of their sacred cows.

What I can’t understand is the viciousness of attacks by conservatives against Thunberg, a young girl who only wants to see action on climate change.
Maybe it's because of her sneers? In short, she is not very good at getting ALL people to embrace her. Including me. I think she's a snot and am not interested in anything she has to say due to her public personna. But that's me.
The same viciousness of attacks are non understandable towards anyone that is not democratic or liberal concerning some topics, too. Shit happens on all sides.
She is just a kid who scolds adults for doing nothing about climate change. Worse things a kid could do than try to save the planet.

But Conservatives hate her and mock her for daring to attack one of their sacred cows.
HOW DARE YOU!

Fought for health insurance for all Americans

By doing what? Be specific.

Fought for our environment

By doing what, specifically?

Fought for the rights of gay Americans

For all intents and purposes, I'm gay. And Trump is doing far more for me and my rights than Obama ever did. Tread lightly with your response, lest I play the "bigot" card against you.

Fought for low cost higher education

I sure as hell am not going to a college dominated by people who teach political doctrine over giving an actual education. If a college education cost me a single penny, I would not pay it. It is not worth it.
You need to get out more.

You forget she ignores the most polluting countries like India, China, etc. So why isn't she wagging her finger at tham? Because she is a fucking hypocrite. Kid or not. Cowardly hypocrite with cowardly parents.

My problem isn't her, it is her handlers. If any of this was her idea, I'd be ok with it, but her father, enviromentalists, and the media is pushing a fake version of her for an iffy agenda.

I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

Anyway..my question is a serious one...and I would like an honest answer.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

I have never voted for a Democrat in my life.
I was a lifelong Republican until Trump was elected.
I can’t bring myself to vote fora man like that.
I still have some conservative beliefs but he has turned me against the Republican party.
Tomorrow will be the first time I vote for a Democrat.
On a side note, I have yet to see a thread here that lists what we all have in common, instead of our differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note, I have yet to see a thread here that lists what we all have in common, instead of our differences.
And that is a shame, isn't it? I think we all want clean air, good water, the American dream, safety from foreign threats, a government we can trust, having each others backs no matter what party we follow. But .....that can't be done because like religion...all are wrong except the one you yourself follow. (you as in general you). And we can't say, most importantly of all..that as Americans, no matter what..we will defend ourselves, our neighbors and our country because unfortunately, many don't give a damn for any of those things. All they want is POWER and will destroy anyone that stands between them and that power.

You forget she ignores the most polluting countries like India, China, etc. So why isn't she wagging her finger at tham? Because she is a fucking hypocrite. Kid or not. Cowardly hypocrite with cowardly parents.

It’s a big world for a 16 year old
Ever hear her applaud their pollution rates?

It’s a big world for a 16 year old
Ever hear her applaud their pollution rates?
Ever hear her denounce their pollution rates?

You forget she ignores the most polluting countries like India, China, etc. So why isn't she wagging her finger at tham?

Because she doesn't live there, and they won't let her come tour.

Also, by the time I was 3, my momma taught me "but he did it too!" was not an excuse. It's too bad that most conservatives never grasped that basic moral concept.

So, she's not a hypocrite. You're just dumber than dogshit and morally decrepit.

That's the rule in general. Conservatievs being dumber than dogshit and being morally decrepit doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes conservatives either dumber than dogshit or morally decrepit.

And yes, I understand how acting that way brings praise from the conservative echo chamber. It just doesn't work with normal people.

Forum List

Back