Question for Democrats

I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

Anyway..my question is a serious one...and I would like an honest answer.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

Why do republicans ask dumb questions like this? Arnold was governor and he screwed the state up. And he was a republican. I live in a republican state screwed by 2 terms of a republican governor and now a democratic governor has to fix the mess he made. So why do republicans ask these dumb ass questions when the states they run are even more fucked up. Then when republicans get control of the federal government, they run up record deficits, then blame the democratic president that gets elected after republicans fuck things up, for the damage he inherited. So why do republicans ask dumb ass questions like this when we are still trying to recover from the last time our country was run by republicans?

And...you go on ignore. I have no time or patience to deal with nincompoops.
What a pussy
You are a democrat. I read you, dude. Why is that? Because sometimes you say stuff I agree with, or I actually think about what you said. Mamooth? He's an idiot. No patience for idiots.

Sorry.....but people who use “ignore” are pussies
Do you waste your time going to a honkytonk that does nothing but cuss, throw beer at people, shoot other people, stinks, and their drinks are watered down? Probably not. Which means...you don't want to waste your time around such people, right? Same thing.

California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.
Massively wealthy with massive debt, taxation and cost of living to offset that.

View attachment 309793

Meantime, list of red states by economic health:
2). Utah
5). Texas
7). Wyoming
8). North Dakota
12). South Dakota
14). West Virginia
17). Oklahoma
18). Kansas
19). Arizona
20). Nebraska
21). Florida
25). Alabama​

So of the top 26 (they count DC as 1, which is not a state), the top half of the country, 12 of the states are RED states, essentially half.

The "massively wealthy" state of California is mostly confined to the elite, Hollywood, silicon valley, etc. and comes in as a puny NINTH PLACE. The liberal bastion New York State comes in even worse as TENTH.

Here's how every state's economy is doing in 2019, ranked from worst to best

It is because buttholes like you have so many of their "facts" wrong that I know Trump will win again in November.
toobfreak, I am not allowed on the server you recommended because I use adblock. Do you have a friendlier place to go? Even with adblock, I am the target of hundreds of popup ads from people I never contacted and wouldn't in a million years. Maybe you have influence on Business Insider to allow a one-page look at links provided to their website on political chatrooms who would benefit from reading the one link, probably the first look a one-timer has before making a committment to 90 thousand unwanted ads from businesses that sell a lot more gleaned information than is deserved by people who accidentally traipse upon their website, with the protection that your information is private from predatory advertisers. Thanks.

I have adBlock too and have no problem. Nor do I get ads. I suggest you clean/fix your computer, ITMT, just search the topic for some other site you can get onto or try inputting it into a different browser.

www. businessinsider. com/state-economies-unemployment-and-wages-ranking-july-2019-2019-8

What have Democrat’s done?

Fought for health insurance for all Americans
Fought for our environment
Fought for the rights of gay Americans
Fought for low cost higher education

I ask the OP....what have Republicans done other than fight for tax cuts for billionaires!

1. You raised premiums and made insurance too expensive for many.
2. The world ends in 12 years? give people money for Paris Accord with no accountability?
3. I'll give you that one.
4. You guys have kept education screwed up for decades with no progress of any kind.

I respect that you tried to answer. But perpetual failure should bear some self reflection. Good intentions can still create misery.

Republicans claim global warming is a hoax.....how accurate is that prediction?
Trump claimed he had a healthcare plan that was better and cheaper than Obamacare...where is it?
Not all republicans. From what I have experienced and witnessed....republicans can be many things...and not stick to party lines. Personally, I think mother earth is having a shit hissy and is going to fuck us all up and its our fault. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. And I am now a republican.
I am also a christian. But a pagan as well. So now I am a republican christian-pagan. Is there such a thing? Yup. :D

I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

Why do Democrats keep voting for a party that does absolutely nothing?

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly."

2 Peter 2:22 "But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

This, Gracie ^^^
Hey, pick yourself up by the bootstraps, snowflake

moron!

Why do republicans ask dumb questions like this? Arnold was governor and he screwed the state up. And he was a republican. I live in a republican state screwed by 2 terms of a republican governor and now a democratic governor has to fix the mess he made. So why do republicans ask these dumb ass questions when the states they run are even more fucked up. Then when republicans get control of the federal government, they run up record deficits, then blame the democratic president that gets elected after republicans fuck things up, for the damage he inherited. So why do republicans ask dumb ass questions like this when we are still trying to recover from the last time our country was run by republicans?

Good luck waiting on the dems to fix your problems. When they do, it will be the first thing they ever fixed, ever.

I ask the OP....what have Republicans done other than fight for tax cuts for billionaires!

upload_2020-3-1_21-52-20.png

2. The world ends in 12 years? give people money for Paris Accord with no accountability?
4. You guys have kept education screwed up for decades with no progress of any kind.

I respect that you tried to answer. But perpetual failure should bear some self reflection. Good intentions can still create misery.

Trump claimed he had a healthcare plan that was better and cheaper than Obamacare...where is it?
Not all republicans. From what I have experienced and witnessed....republicans can be many things...and not stick to party lines. Personally, I think mother earth is having a shit hissy and is going to fuck us all up and its our fault. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. And I am now a republican.
I am also a christian. But a pagan as well. So now I am a republican christian-pagan. Is there such a thing? Yup. :D

Republicans used to be that way......but they were driven from the party thirty years ago

View attachment 309801

Also known as doing things to help We the People

Republicans only care about helping the wealthy

California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.
Yeah, Alabama has been a stronghold of conservative policies forever. The people get fucked out of real prosperity and seem to love it.
View attachment 309791
A warning shirt. Good idea. People probably used to have to talk to you to find out you're an asshole.
And you STILL haven't answered the question posed at the beginning of the thread. Go away, dimwitted one, go away.
You the topic police? I did answer. I was born and raised in Alabama. That tells me everything anyone needs to know about letting conservatives run things.

I'm interested in your thoughts on the environment. Everyone wants clean air and water. It is just frustrating that dems are pushing kids like Thunberg and buying houses on beach front property. Then you have the whole Al Gore fiasco. Doable things that make sense, sure, but trying to eliminate all fossil fuels and nuclear power while pushing solar and wind seems a bit extreme. I want a healthy planet, but I am also skeptical a sense a power grab for the sake of power.

Nowhere in her entire OP has even a slight reference or mention of race. This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...…..well, until YOU came along.

There were all kinds of racist dogwhistles there concerning "third world nations" and "sanctuary cities".

This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...….

If you go on rants about how brown people ruined California, and then try to say it's not racist, nobody is going to buy it.

Now fuck off idiot

I so love triggering the Trump cultists.

And no conservative will address the issues I brought up. That would require gonads, and they ain't got 'em. It's their fundamentally gutless nature that made them run into the comforting arms of their authoritarian daddy figures.

Triggered???? Not at all...….just can't stand to see idiots turn nothing into something they can bitch about....like you seeing something that wasn't intended to be, and you know she wasn't being racist.

And she didn't say 'brown' people ruined Cali.....she said Democrats

Good luck waiting on the dems to fix your problems. When they do, it will be the first thing they ever fixed, ever.

Republicans are the ones that don't fix anything. They fuck shit up so badly all democrats have time to do is fix the shit republicans fucked up to stop us from going under.

It looks so much like the Dems care more about illegals and refugees from the ME and Africa than they do about US citizens. You look at the big cities that have been run into the ground for decades by democrats, and wonder about their priorities. Do they really care about actually making things better for us, or is it primarily about getting themselves re-elected and back into the WH? The programs they tout are outrageously impractical at this point in time, Green New Deal and all that other stuff is in no way pragmatic. So, how does a sane person vote for that Party?

I get that Trump and the GOP have their own shortcomings and failures. But what they've been doing over the past 3 plus yeas is working better than what the Dems did for the 8 prior years. Frankly when I see the shenanigans that the Dems pulled in the DOJ, FBI, IRS, etc., and the ridiculous Impeachment and constant investigations into anything and everything they could think of to get Trump, all to no effect instead of focusing on the problems we need to deal with, well it makes we wonder who in their right mind can vote for them? You lost in 2016, get over it; you should be working harder to earn back our trust but you ain't even coming close. Play to your base all you want, the rest of us are going to vote the other way.

I'm interested in your thoughts on the environment. Everyone wants clean air and water. It is just frustrating that dems are pushing kids like Thunberg and buying houses on beach front property. Then you have the whole Al Gore fiasco. Doable things that make sense, sure, but trying to eliminate all fossil fuels and nuclear power while pushing solar and wind seems a bit extreme. I want a healthy planet, but I am also skeptical a sense a power grab for the sake of power.

LOL!

It looks so much like the Dems care more about illegals and refugees from the ME and Africa than they do about US citizens. You look at the big cities that have been run into the ground for decades by democrats, and wonder about their priorities. Do they really care about actually making things better for us, or is it primarily about getting themselves re-elected and back into the WH? The programs they tout are outrageously impractical at this point in time, Green New Deal and all that other stuff is in no way pragmatic. So, how does a sane person vote for that Party?

I get that Trump and the GOP have their own shortcomings and failures. But what they've been doing over the past 3 plus yeas is working better than what the Dems did for the 8 prior years. Frankly when I see the shenanigans that the Dems pulled in the DOJ, FBI, IRS, etc., and the ridiculous Impeachment and constant investigations into anything and everything they could think of to get Trump, all to no effect instead of focusing on the problems we need to deal with, well it makes we wonder who in their right mind can vote for them? You lost in 2016, get over it; you should be working harder to earn back our trust but you ain't even coming close. Play to your base all you want, the rest of us are going to vote the other way.

LOL! This is a load of crap.

Same as yours. There are hypocrites on all sides. Stopping building for housing that is much needed due to a frog the size of my pinky fingernail is stupid. Build around the frogs, dammit. Stopping plastic straw sales but handing out free needles. Stupid thinking. Wind machines, great, but not so many where the birds die more than energy is taken. Smart thinking, not stupidity and there is a lot of that around.

Why don't the dems in charge of SF and LA do something about the thousands of homeless people? Why can't porta pots be put every two miles tucked in an alley and funds for the city paid to those who empty those porta pots? Why pay someone to go out and scoop up the shit on a city street when a porta pot gives shelter AND better sanitation and doesn't blind those who have to see it happen or worse..step in it?

Something has to be done..and for a very long time, dems have done NOTHING except chase after Trump.

Massively wealthy with massive debt, taxation and cost of living to offset that.

View attachment 309793

Meantime, list of red states by economic health:
2). Utah
5). Texas
7). Wyoming
8). North Dakota
12). South Dakota
14). West Virginia
17). Oklahoma
18). Kansas
19). Arizona
20). Nebraska
21). Florida
25). Alabama​

So of the top 26 (they count DC as 1, which is not a state), the top half of the country, 12 of the states are RED states, essentially half.

The "massively wealthy" state of California is mostly confined to the elite, Hollywood, silicon valley, etc. and comes in as a puny NINTH PLACE. The liberal bastion New York State comes in even worse as TENTH.

Here's how every state's economy is doing in 2019, ranked from worst to best

It is because buttholes like you have so many of their "facts" wrong that I know Trump will win again in November.
toobfreak, I am not allowed on the server you recommended because I use adblock. Do you have a friendlier place to go? Even with adblock, I am the target of hundreds of popup ads from people I never contacted and wouldn't in a million years. Maybe you have influence on Business Insider to allow a one-page look at links provided to their website on political chatrooms who would benefit from reading the one link, probably the first look a one-timer has before making a committment to 90 thousand unwanted ads from businesses that sell a lot more gleaned information than is deserved by people who accidentally traipse upon their website, with the protection that your information is private from predatory advertisers. Thanks.

I have adBlock too and have no problem. Nor do I get ads. I suggest you clean/fix your computer, ITMT, just search the topic for some other site you can get onto or try inputting it into a different browser.

www. businessinsider. com/state-economies-unemployment-and-wages-ranking-july-2019-2019-8
Thanks for trying with another link, but I pulled up the same response--a blurry picture followed instantly by a no-view due to adblock. :dunno:

In other words...if the dems in control of Cali don't do the job during their time in power..then put someone else in that WILL do the job. This includes republicans if they don't do something to fix what needs fixing. If they can't/won't do it..the put someone else in there that will. Its common sense, people. Fuck party lines.

NEGATIVE
SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and those lucky enough to live on the water are wealthy...the rest of the state is run by wetbacks and is a disgusting thirdworld shithole...You can thank wetbacks

Forum List

Back