Question for Democrats

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

Anyway..my question is a serious one...and I would like an honest answer.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
California is massively wealthy. If you are not able to afford it there, there are many cheap red states with weak economies for you to travel to.
Yeah, Alabama has been a stronghold of conservative policies forever. The people get fucked out of real prosperity and seem to love it.

I used to be one myself, but walked away a few years ago. the democrates I know back then are not the same party as now.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing? Take California for instance, since that is where I was born and where I will probably die. it's a shit hole. Literally and figurally a shithole. You guys all know the stories...shit maps for San Fran which used to be such a lovely place to visit and tourists flocked there; Los Angeles, home of Hollyweird Celebs, Rodeo Drive, mountains, ocean. Once upon a time...tourists flocked there, too. Dreams people had...being in the movies, being around the "beautiful" people, etc etc etc. Now? Shitholes. Who is in charge of California? Democrats. Its now a sanctuary state, money taxed for roads is stolen by the governor, and in general...a mess with homelessness being rampant, disease garnering footholds and still...nothing is done.

So...why do you keep putting in place the same people who have done NOTHING, regardless of the state? For me..its Cali. My home. which is like a 3rd world country now. No way in hell would I keep employed someone that let my business flounder with filth, theft, bad attitudes to customers that no longer come because of the filth, theft, bad attitudes and overall uncaringness of serving that customer. Why would I continue to employee a party that does the same to my state?????

Why do Democrats keep voting for a party that does absolutely nothing?

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly."

2 Peter 2:22 "But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

69981701_582338025636842_7665559120530898944_n.jpg

Why do Democrats keep voting for a party that does absolutely nothing?

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly."

2 Peter 2:22 "But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

This, Gracie ^^^

I was a Dem decades ago but I didn't leave the party … they left me.

Not white enough for you. Got it. We don't miss any of you. Good riddance. You're not wanted.

Then you should have asked an honest question. You didn't.

WHY do you continue to vote for a party that does absolutely nothing?

See? A flagrantly dishonest question.

The US economy always does much better under Democrats. Thus, it's very dishonest to claim that Democrats do nothing, based on economic factors alone. The better question is why would anyone support Republicans who always turn the economy to shit?

Take California for instance,

What I got from that ugly rant is that you really hate seeing brown people around, the same as most "ex-democrats".

Not white enough for you. Got it. We don't miss any of you. Good riddance. You're not wanted.

The US economy always does much better under Democrats. Thus, it's very dishonest to claim that Democrats do nothing, based on economic factors alone. The better question is why would anyone support Republicans who always turn the economy to shit?

What I got from that ugly rant is that you really hate seeing brown people around, the same as most "ex-democrats".
And of course, YOU didn't answer the question posed by the OP at the beginning of the thread. Dreadful.

Let the illegals support you.

\

Nowhere in her entire OP has even a slight reference or mention of race. This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...…..well, until YOU came along.

Now fuck off idiot

For you it's Cali and for me its Washington...….we used to be called the Evergreen state, now we're called the shit state

What have Democrat’s done?

Fought for health insurance for all Americans
Fought for our environment
Fought for the rights of gay Americans
Fought for low cost higher education

I ask the OP....what have Republicans done other than fight for tax cuts for billionaires!

Massively wealthy with massive debt, taxation and cost of living to offset that.

California is.png

Meantime, list of red states by economic health:
2). Utah
5). Texas
7). Wyoming
8). North Dakota
12). South Dakota
14). West Virginia
17). Oklahoma
18). Kansas
19). Arizona
20). Nebraska
21). Florida
25). Alabama​

So of the top 26 (they count DC as 1, which is not a state), the top half of the country, 12 of the states are RED states, essentially half.

The "massively wealthy" state of California is mostly confined to the elite, Hollywood, silicon valley, etc. and comes in as a puny NINTH PLACE. The liberal bastion New York State comes in even worse as TENTH.

Here's how every state's economy is doing in 2019, ranked from worst to best

It is because buttholes like you have so many of their "facts" wrong that I know Trump will win again in November.

Now wait just a big minute. Americans can choose where they live, and often that is the state in which their children live, their friends live, and their spouse or their personal own job is. Gracie chooses to live in California. Any other state would be lucky to have her. She's a blessing to the state she chooses to live in. Long live Gracie. She's an MVP where she is.

Nowhere in her entire OP has even a slight reference or mention of race. This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...…..well, until YOU came along.

There were all kinds of racist dogwhistles there concerning "third world nations" and "sanctuary cities".

This has NOTHING to do with racism whatsoever...….

If you go on rants about how brown people ruined California, and then try to say it's not racist, nobody is going to buy it.

Now fuck off idiot

I so love triggering the Trump cultists.

And no conservative will address the issues I brought up. That would require gonads, and they ain't got 'em. It's their fundamentally gutless nature that made them run into the comforting arms of their authoritarian daddy figures.

Forum List

Back